boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-04-2007, 02:39 AM   #1
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default The road to insanity - Deram

Well Kessler has fallen, and as you might have expected deram isn't happy.

In fact, he's far from happy. Her refuses to believe that his man got beat by the better fighter. So far he has used the following excuses....

Recieved terrible corner advice after the 4th, Calzaghe used illegal tactics, hurt his hand before the fight and fought injured, and get this one...he even used up a lot of nervous energy from being in a hostile environment.

Poor deram, the guy has created a hypothetical fight in his head of how it might have gone had these things not occured. It seems to be a working coping mechanism for him.

Another funny quote of his...Many feel the fight was close, or a draw, some even say Kessler should have won, but I'm happy for Calzaghe to have been given the nod.

To get the lastest on deram's coping rants, visit the link provided...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
pecks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275
Default Re: The road to insanity - Deram

Poor deram.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 02:43 AM   #3
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks

In fact, he's far from happy. Her refuses to believe that his man got beat by the better fighter. So far he has used the following excuses....

Recieved terrible corner advice after the 4th, Calzaghe used illegal tactics, hurt his hand before the fight and fought injured, and get this one...he even used up a lot of nervous energy from being in a hostile environment.

Poor deram, the guy has created a hypothetical fight in his head of how it might have gone had these things not occured. It seems to be a working coping mechanism for him.

Another funny quote of his...Many feel the fight was close, or a draw, some even say Kessler should have won, but I'm happy for Calzaghe to have been given the nod.

I'm broken ****ing hearted.........
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 02:47 AM   #4
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker
I'm broken ****ing hearted.........
It was a great fight though, and was good to catch up with you for it.
Would be good to do it again someday and hopefully get a few more guys here for it.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 02:54 AM   #5
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Hey pecks and OZ - where'd you end up watching the fight?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Hey pecks and OZ - where'd you end up watching the fight?
Scruffy Murphys in the city. It ended up being a good day. Oz was true to his word and wore his mundine shirt

You should try and make it for the Hatton/Mayweather fight. Hopefully Dekkers and a few others can make it as well.

Where did you end up watching it?
pecks is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 03:03 AM   #7
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Scruffy Murphys in the city. It ended up being a good day. Oz was true to his word and wore his mundine shirt

You should try and make it for the Hatton/Mayweather fight. Hopefully Dekkers and a few others can make it as well.

Yeah, I was well ****ed off, the missus reminded me late in the piece that she had already booked today off for one of her g/f's birthdays, so I got lumped with the kids

Luckily my neighbour decided to subscribe yesterday arvo ( )to Setanta because as well as JC vs MK, they've got Cotto vs Mosley next weekend too! So i watched it in relative peace, with my kids and his kids keeping themselves occupied

Good fight eh? First 6 rounds I had them neck and neck but then Calzaghe figured Kessler out and started getting ahead from there on out. Props to both fighters, it was a classy affair all around, the only thing that tarnished it was that loudmouthed seppo **** from Kessler's team big upping it during Kessler's post-fight interview.

Yeah, Hatton vs Mayweather, I've already TOLD the missus
Old 11-04-2007, 03:04 AM   #8
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Come pecks, We all know that dreams think sun shines out of Kessler's ase, Give the guy a brake he must be crushed.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 03:09 AM   #9
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:

I might come along to scruffys for the Hatton v pbf bout...

Last time i went their was for danny williams v vitali klitscko.

Always a dive of a joint but always got the fights on and beer cold.
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 04:14 AM   #10
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Yeah, I was well ****ed off, the missus reminded me late in the piece that she had already booked today off for one of her g/f's birthdays, so I got lumped with the kids

Luckily my neighbour decided to subscribe yesterday arvo ( )to Setanta because as well as JC vs MK, they've got Cotto vs Mosley next weekend too! So i watched it in relative peace, with my kids and his kids keeping themselves occupied

Good fight eh? First 6 rounds I had them neck and neck but then Calzaghe figured Kessler out and started getting ahead from there on out. Props to both fighters, it was a classy affair all around, the only thing that tarnished it was that loudmouthed seppo **** from Kessler's team big upping it during Kessler's post-fight interview.

isn't that great when you go to watch some boxing and the kids all of a sudden find someone different to play with and leave you alone

great stuff
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2007, 05:30 AM   #11
Dojo
The Animal
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Nah mate, Mainevent has got Cotto v Mosley. Satanta is showing it in the UK.
Dojo is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #12
Axe
Champion
East Side Guru

The thread title...gotta love it!

Well he's shown other fighters so little respect that he deserves all the **** he's getting now. He's already being outcast by the very tolerable boxr ec community as well. :lol

So the list of excuses now includes: bad back, damaged hand/wrist (I thought Kessler didn't need to work these out, thanks to deram?), fighting in front of 50,000 Welsh, and the newest one...Kessler's trainer telling Mikkel to throw the fightplan out the window after round 4 and begging him to go for the KO!

Something inside that sad little head of his has been completely ripped in half, methinks it was the poor guy's sanity.
Axe is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #13
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe
The thread title...gotta love it!

Well he's shown other fighters so little respect that he deserves all the **** he's getting now. He's already being outcast by the very tolerable boxr ec community as well. :lol

So the list of excuses now includes: bad back, damaged hand/wrist (I thought Kessler didn't need to work these out, thanks to deram?), fighting in front of 50,000 Welsh, and the newest one...Kessler's trainer telling Mikkel to throw the fightplan out the window after round 4 and begging him to go for the KO!

Something inside that sad little head of his has been completely ripped in half, methinks it was the poor guy's sanity.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #14
Axe
Champion
East Side Guru

Breaking news! Kessler's promoter's lied to conceal his hand injury! Oh the scandal!

Axe is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #15
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe
Breaking news! Kessler's promoter's lied to conceal his hand injury! Oh the scandal!

Jesus, I always thought deram was like the rest of the Danes - good sports - but he's certainly turned out to be a very poor loser.

It's weird, because he was fine up until the Kessler vs Calzaghe fight was signed - that's when he started losing it, being rude in his posts, getting fired up over little things. I reckon he must have known deep inside that Calzaghe was too big a task for his man.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum