boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: anti JC threads by yanks
100 2 12.50%
1000 3 18.75%
10000 2 12.50%
more than deram and gav have had ****s over kessler and mundine respectively combined. 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2007, 03:53 AM   #46
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: how many dumbass american threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Just discovered this thread, Mate you need to watch that fight again, Dawson was getting a bit lazy in the 10th when he got caught flush, got straight back up with no apprehension and threw more punches than adamek for the rest of that round despite adamek getting a sniff and coming straight at him. His corner at the end of the round told him to stick and move, stay out of trouble. For the 11th he ran out and landed a huge left, he spent the rest of the round and the fight moving backwards but still throwing combinations and landing the better shots with not a worry in the world while adamek was trying to knock him out, nowhere in that fight were there any signs of a weak chin or lack of mental toughness, infact the total opposite, that was the fight that proved or should of proved to people that Dawson is the complete package.
His legs never looked shaky despite being caught flush and he never had a look of concern at any time, comparing him to Judah is incredibly ridiculous, compare him to Pernell Whitaker, he got knocked down a few times and nobody can say he had a weak chin, Judah gets touched and his legs start to give way and he looks scared like he wants to run away, Dawson and Sweet Pea get up, look embarassed and get straight back into it with the unwavering self-belief they always have.
Call Dawson mentally weak and\or chinny and you don't know what you are talking about, really.
Before i take your post serious....Who exactly is that pic in your avatar of??
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 04:07 AM   #47
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Before i take your post serious....Who exactly is that pic in your avatar of??
Mate, we're all boxing fans here so we're gonna have our favourites obviously, i'm a fan because of what he is, i'm not a nuthugger so i'm never gonna be biased, if i've said anything that's untrue let me know. Chad Dawson is an exceptional fighter and the complete package apart from lacking a bit of concussive power.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2007, 05:26 AM   #48
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Mate, we're all boxing fans here so we're gonna have our favourites obviously, i'm a fan because of what he is, i'm not a nuthugger so i'm never gonna be biased, if i've said anything that's untrue let me know. Chad Dawson is an exceptional fighter and the complete package apart from lacking a bit of concussive power.
Complete package??

Though you then say hes lacking concussive power..

Yeah man..
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2007, 05:34 AM   #49
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Complete package??

Though you then say hes lacking concussive power..

Yeah man..
He can knock guys out but he doesn't have one punch power, can you understand that mopey? No fighter is absolutely perfect, even Sugar Ray, when i say complete package i mean brilliant fighter with no visible weaknesses at this point in time.
lefty is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum