Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Do we want Teke to swallow his pride and start posting again?
Yes.... Teke.... Get your sorry arse back here now 19 86.36%
No...... **** off..... nobody likes you anyway 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 AM   #31
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Yes, yes, I know, you like to hide behind psycho-babble and ridicule, which only emphasises the fact that I've struck a nerve - in your haste to ensure we all know how self aware (self conscious? ) you are, you've completely misunderstood (ignored? Perhaps it is you who is playing dumb? ) my question.

In a previous post, in which you rattled off your laundry list of issues, you claimed that you were abused as a child.

I'm asking you who diagnosed this abuse - you or a doctor.

Please try to answer this question, instead of waxing lyrical about your perceived strengths and weaknesses.
Trust me mate, nothing you could say on the internet could ever hit a nerve with me. In that previous post from a long time ago that you're bringing up for whatever reason i was not bringing up a list of issues, i was pointing out to a meathead similar to yourself i haven't lived a sheltered life.

Who diagnosed abuse? Does someone diagnosing something suddenly make it real? Abuse is abuse, if you see a doctor (?) doesn't suddenly make it real or not i don't see what point you are trying to get to in black and white Mutt world. People can be abused in all sorts of ways, emotionally, mentally, physically. If you're trying to make the argument i think you are you are even more unintelligent than i already thought you were.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 03:09 AM   #32
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Trust me mate, nothing you could say on the internet could ever hit a nerve with me. In that previous post from a long time ago that you're bringing up for whatever reason i was not bringing up a list of issues, i was pointing out to a meathead similar to yourself i haven't lived a sheltered life.

Who diagnosed abuse? Does someone diagnosing something suddenly make it real? Abuse is abuse, if you see a doctor (?) doesn't suddenly make it real or not i don't see what point you are trying to get to in black and white Mutt world. People can be abused in all sorts of ways, emotionally, mentally, physically. If you're trying to make the argument i think you are you are even more unintelligent than i already thought you were.
Yes, yes, yes, waffle, waffle, waffle, insult, insult, insult, and yet, still no answer to a perfectly simple question.

You really need to stop trying so hard to make things complicated - there you are getting all flighty thinking I'm trying to make an argument, trying to second-guess the argument you think I'm trying to make, and in general making even more of a pompous arse of yourself than usual.

If it doesn't bother you so much, or strike a nerve, and if I'm more unintelligent than you already thought I was, humour me. Go on, put me out of my misery and answer my perfectly straightforward question with a perfectly straightforward answer. Can you do that?

Just to make sure you understand, for the 4th time: who diagnosed that you were abused as a child? Yourself, or a doctor?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:17 AM   #33
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Muttley

probably not a place that i should be but I will throw my 2cents worth anyway

I dont think you can diagnose abuse

It is assault and it either happened or it didn't. You know if you get abused or assaulted
If you have a disese you still have it, Diagnosed or not, but it's not until you have it diagnosed by a Dr that you KNOW you have it
When you are abused you know when it is happening no need for a Dr to tell you later

as i said none of my business just thought I would jump in

I need a few more posts for my 50 lol
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:21 AM   #34
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Yes, yes, yes, waffle, waffle, waffle, insult, insult, insult, and yet, still no answer to a perfectly simple question.

You really need to stop trying so hard to make things complicated - there you are getting all flighty thinking I'm trying to make an argument, trying to second-guess the argument you think I'm trying to make, and in general making even more of a pompous arse of yourself than usual.

If it doesn't bother you so much, or strike a nerve, and if I'm more unintelligent than you already thought I was, humour me. Go on, put me out of my misery and answer my perfectly straightforward question with a perfectly straightforward answer. Can you do that?

Just to make sure you understand, for the 4th time: who diagnosed that you were abused as a child? Yourself, or a doctor?
I think you are the one who does not understand. Nobody diagnosed anything, you don't see a psychologist who says 'hmm yes this person was emotionally abused as a child" unless a psychiatric evaluation is needed due to a crime or a related mental issue. Why would i see a doctor to try and get diagnosed with emotional abuse as you put it which doesn't even make sense? I was emotionally abused, period end of story. You didn't answer my question, why on earth would you bring this up out of nowhere? Obviously i stay on your mind You're just a joke to me mate, does it burn?
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:22 AM   #35
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw
Muttley

probably not a place that i should be but I will throw my 2cents worth anyway

I dont think you can diagnose abuse

It is assault and it either happened or it didn't. You know if you get abused or assaulted
If you have a disese you still have it, Diagnosed or not, but it's not until you have it diagnosed by a Dr that you KNOW you have it
When you are abused you know when it is happening no need for a Dr to tell you later

as i said none of my business just thought I would jump in

I need a few more posts for my 50 lol
no worries mate
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:26 AM   #36
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw
Muttley

probably not a place that i should be but I will throw my 2cents worth anyway

I dont think you can diagnose abuse

It is assault and it either happened or it didn't. You know if you get abused or assaulted
If you have a disese you still have it, Diagnosed or not, but it's not until you have it diagnosed by a Dr that you KNOW you have it
When you are abused you know when it is happening no need for a Dr to tell you later

as i said none of my business just thought I would jump in

I need a few more posts for my 50 lol
Just ignore Muttley mate, he's just here for me to run circles around and make him mad. He's an angry dude, he probably doesn't like you now, should've kept quiet. Watch what you type pal, he's gonna be watching you closely now
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:29 AM   #37
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
I think you are the one who does not understand. Nobody diagnosed anything, you don't see a psychologist who says 'hmm yes this person was emotionally abused as a child" unless a psychiatric evaluation is needed due to a crime or a related mental issue. Why would i see a doctor to try and get diagnosed with emotional abuse as you put it which doesn't even make sense? I was emotionally abused, period end of story. You didn't answer my question, why on earth would you bring this up out of nowhere? Obviously i stay on your mind You're just a joke to me mate, does it burn?
At last!!! I hoped for an answer somewhere in that torrent of self-righteousness - finally!!! And it only took 5 attempts!

So if a doctor didn't tell you you were abused as a child, you must have 'self-diagnosed' ie: come to the conclusion that you were abused as a child yourself.

So was this realisation something that occurred at the time, or did you form this 'diagnosis' some years after the event?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:32 AM   #38
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Just ignore Muttley mate, he's just here for me to run circles around and make him mad. He's an angry dude, he probably doesn't like you now, should've kept quiet. Watch what you type pal, he's gonna be watching you closely now
You must feel threatened to be actively recruiting - surely someone who can run circles around me doesn't need virtual support from another poster?

I'm actually waiting for you to start making me look stupid, and run rings around me - even a half-ring around me would be good at this point, just so I know you've actually got what you keep claiming you have
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:45 AM   #39
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
At last!!! I hoped for an answer somewhere in that torrent of self-righteousness - finally!!! And it only took 5 attempts!

So if a doctor didn't tell you you were abused as a child, you must have 'self-diagnosed' ie: come to the conclusion that you were abused as a child yourself.

So was this realisation something that occurred at the time, or did you form this 'diagnosis' some years after the event?
No i didn't realise it at the time, when you're 5 years old you don't understand that the things said to you are detrimental, you understand 10-15 years later when you remember clearly what was said and it brings up hurt and resentment towards the person. Abuse is abuse, it really is very simple Muttly, there's no diagnosis and magic pill for it. You'll be happy to know those issues are well and truly behind me now, i hope you can get over yours too
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:50 AM   #40
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
You must feel threatened to be actively recruiting - surely someone who can run circles around me doesn't need virtual support from another poster?

I'm actually waiting for you to start making me look stupid, and run rings around me - even a half-ring around me would be good at this point, just so I know you've actually got what you keep claiming you have
I wasn't recruiting anybody, don't get threatened, i was just warning the poor bloke what he could be getting himself into, a nonstop argument with a 'special' person.

To be honest Mutt you don't need me to help you look stupid, you're very capable of doing that all by yourself. I give myself too much credit, you're a bit of fun but a blind dog could run circles around you.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:57 AM   #41
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

haze Mutt


dont worry about me too much nothing anyone says on a boxing message board is going to worry me in anyway whatsoever



I like you two a lot of passion with your posts good to see
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:00 AM   #42
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
No i didn't realise it at the time, when you're 5 years old you don't understand that the things said to you are detrimental, you understand 10-15 years later when you remember clearly what was said and it brings up hurt and resentment towards the person. Abuse is abuse, it really is very simple Muttly, there's no diagnosis and magic pill for it. You'll be happy to know those issues are well and truly behind me now, i hope you can get over yours too
So you did self-diagnose then. Interesting, I wonder if the memories you relied on to come to this conclusion were unbiased and objective? (this is a rhetorical question, you are not required to answer it).

I couldn't care less whether you're over it or not, but to be honest, I don't believe you are.

So, in the same post that you listed all of your issues in an effort to make a meathead like me realise you hadn't led a sheltered life, you also mentioned that you 'gave up smoking'. Is that correct?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:07 AM   #43
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
I wasn't recruiting anybody, don't get threatened, i was just warning the poor bloke what he could be getting himself into, a nonstop argument with a 'special' person.

To be honest Mutt you don't need me to help you look stupid, you're very capable of doing that all by yourself. I give myself too much credit, you're a bit of fun but a blind dog could run circles around you.
Yes indeed, more of the same from you, but still a distinct lack of substance. You've run out of witticism, and gone through your formulaic scripted answers, now you think a little self-effacement will save the day. How boring, talk about an anti-climax.

You keep saying the same things, but never actually delivering.

So far you've told me you can make me look stupid time and time again, you've told another poster you can run circles around me, you've implied I'm a meathead, I'm unintelligent, but you've yet to actually prove any of these things.

I was really looking forward to testing my wit against your self-proclaimed intelligence, but it seems you don't possess the necessary tools.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:13 AM   #44
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
So, in the same post that you listed all of your issues in an effort to make a meathead like me realise you hadn't lead a sheltered life, you also mentioned that you 'gave up smoking'. Is that correct?
Yes aswell as other things. What's your point? The guy who i was talking to said i'd probably led a rosy sheltered life and never been through anything so i quickly rattled off some things i could think of that i had overcome, things such as friends suicide, mothers death, my battles as a teenager with anxiety and depression, as you mention quitting smoking etc.things that i've dealt with so far at the age of 22, if i knew an internet stalker was gonna be going through my old posts i would've put more effort into them.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:19 AM   #45
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley

So far you've told me you can make me look stupid time and time again, you've told another poster you can run circles around me, you've implied I'm a meathead, I'm unintelligent, but you've yet to actually prove any of these things.

I was really looking forward to testing my wit against your self-proclaimed intelligence, but it seems you don't possess the necessary tools.
No Muttley my friend, you have made yourself look stupid, if it seems my posts towards you are dying down it's just because i'm starting to get a bit disturbed that you've put all this effort into me, i'm sorry i hurt your feelings and made you feel stupid.

I never proclaimed myself intelligent, you keep saying those things and calling me a genius and all that, i'm flattered mate but i'm just an average bloke. I know it's scary when you think people are better than you but just keep an open mind, drop the anger and worry about yourself, that's when you'll start to develop some more, it's never too late
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013