Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Do we want Teke to swallow his pride and start posting again?
Yes.... Teke.... Get your sorry arse back here now 19 86.36%
No...... **** off..... nobody likes you anyway 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 04:22 AM   #46
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Yes aswell as other things. What's your point? The guy who i was talking to said i'd probably led a rosy sheltered life and never been through anything so i quickly rattled off some things i could think of that i had overcome, things such as friends suicide, mothers death, my battles as a teenager with anxiety and depression, as you mention quitting smoking etc.things that i've dealt with so far at the age of 22, if i knew an internet stalker was gonna be going through my old posts i would've put more effort into them.
So you believe quitting smoking is proof that you haven't led a sheltered life. Indeed.

And I had forgotten you had a friend who committed suicide - with you as a friend I can hardly blame them! But I digress...

And finally the old chestnut 'internet stalker' comes out. You bringing it up begs the question: 'Why post information about yourself on an internet forum if you are going to accuse anyone who brings it up of being an internet stalker?'
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 04:29 AM   #47
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
So you believe quitting smoking is proof that you haven't led a sheltered life. Indeed.

And I had forgotten you had a friend who committed suicide - with you as a friend I can hardly blame them! But I digress...

And finally the old chestnut 'internet stalker' comes out. You bringing it up begs the question: 'Why post information about yourself on an internet forum if you are going to accuse anyone who brings it up of being an internet stalker?'
Where's the yawn emoticon?
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:35 AM   #48
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
No Muttley my friend, you have made yourself look stupid, if it seems my posts towards you are dying down it's just because i'm starting to get a bit disturbed that you've put all this effort into me, i'm sorry i hurt your feelings and made you feel stupid.

I never proclaimed myself intelligent, you keep saying those things and calling me a genius and all that, i'm flattered mate but i'm just an average bloke. I know it's scary when you think people are better than you but just keep an open mind, drop the anger and worry about yourself, that's when you'll start to develop some more, it's never too late
There you go again, building a strawman argument. You're a very defensive person, I wonder why?

I feel no anger, I don't feel stupid, I'm not hurt, yet you rely on constantly claiming these things to create a base for your argument.

You've told me I'm unintelligent, meathead, stupid, a dummy, etc, yet now you are telling me you feel flattered by my calling you intelligent. Besides the glaring logical fallacy in your post above, I never said I believed you were intelligent. You do flatter yourself though, you are in no way an average bloke, you're below average on my scale. You had me going for a bit there, but in the end it just turned out to be all talk and no action. A slight scratch below the surface and you are revealed to be as interesting as a lump of coal - no diamond in there!

I suspect your posts are dying down towards me because, as previously mentioned, you are all talk, and very little substance.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:39 AM   #49
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Where's the yawn emoticon?
Is that it?

Pathetic, truly pathetic. I've worked up more of a sweat arguing with my son.

Run along little boy, you've got nothing - you're a blowhard.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:41 AM   #50
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
There you go again, building a strawman argument. You're a very defensive person, I wonder why?

I feel no anger, I don't feel stupid, I'm not hurt, yet you rely on constantly claiming these things to create a base for your argument.

You've told me I'm unintelligent, meathead, stupid, a dummy, etc, yet now you are telling me you feel flattered by my calling you intelligent. Besides the glaring logical fallacy in your post above, I never said I believed you were intelligent. You do flatter yourself though, you are in no way an average bloke, you're below average on my scale. You had me going for a bit there, but in the end it just turned out to be all talk and no action. A slight scratch below the surface and you are revealed to be as interesting as a lump of coal - no diamond in there!

I suspect your posts are dying down towards me because, as previously mentioned, you are all talk, and very little substance.
Good for you man, whatever you tell yourself so you can keep on going. Don't let it burn man.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:43 AM   #51
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Good for you man, whatever you tell yourself so you can keep on going. Don't let it burn man.
No probs little buddy

I won't let it burn maaaaan

You got any new material, or are you really as one-dimensional as you've appeared to be tonight?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:47 AM   #52
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Is that it?

Pathetic, truly pathetic. I've worked up more of a sweat arguing with my son.

Run along little boy, you've got nothing - you're a blowhard.
That's right that's it, once again you look foolish and i'm bored, i'm foolish aswell for wasting my time arguing with a simpleton such as yourself, you're fun in small doses but there's nothing to you, add in the fact you went back through my previous posts to find an argument against me, you posted it before bothering to understand what i had written and what context it was in, i made you look stupid (again) and you're still trying to carry on. Let go of my bone stray mutt, you can't have it.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:53 AM   #53
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
That's right that's it, once again you look foolish and i'm bored, i'm foolish aswell for wasting my time arguing with a simpleton such as yourself, you're fun in small doses but there's nothing to you, add in the fact you went back through my previous posts to find an argument against me, you posted it before bothering to understand what i had written and what context it was in, i made you look stupid (again) and you're still trying to carry on. Let go of my bone stray mutt, you can't have it.
haha that's what I would have posted if I had no come back too!

For someone who accuses others of stealing his lines, you sure use a lot of mine!

Never mind son, tactical retreat isn't as cowardly as people would have you believe. You go on and get a good nights sleep, maybe you can dream about owning me again, ayup
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:58 AM   #54
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
haha that's what I would have posted if I had no come back too!

For someone who accuses others of stealing his lines, you sure use a lot of mine!

Never mind son, tactical retreat isn't as cowardly as people would have you believe. You go on and get a good nights sleep, maybe you can dream about owning me again, ayup
Will do.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:00 AM   #55
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Will do.
Bye! It's been a disappointment
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:08 AM   #56
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Bye! It's been a disappointment
Just so you know getting the last word in doesn't erase the previous ownage that occurred Take it easy bud
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:12 AM   #57
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Just so you know getting the last word in doesn't erase the previous ownage that occurred Take it easy bud
Yes I know, getting the last word in is VITAL to you. No wonder you were abused as a child, you sure are a lippy little shit, you don't know when to shut up Were you abused by your stepfather? Do you have red hair?

Now I'm looking for the yawn emoticon...oh look, I found an even better one!

z

IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:17 AM   #58
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Yes I know, getting the last word in is VITAL to you. No wonder you were abused as a child, you sure are a lippy little shit, you don't know when to shut up Were you abused by your stepfather? Do you have red hair?

Now I'm looking for the yawn emoticon...oh look, I found an even better one!

z

you're alright mutt.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:24 AM   #59
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
you're alright mutt.
Clever boy!

However, throwing a compliment in does nothing because your opinion means nothing.

Have you anything else?

I didn't think so, that's your whole bag of tricks used up twice over.

Thanks for coming
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:31 AM   #60
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 1290
Default Re: All Aboard the "Bring Back Teke Express"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Clever boy!

However, throwing a compliment in does nothing because your opinion means nothing.

Have you anything else?

I didn't think so, that's your whole bag of tricks used up twice over.

Thanks for coming
No worries, you were more persistent this time, just need to work on what you're saying next time. Keep your chin up gramps, you'll get there eventually.
lefty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013