Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Johnny Boy vs TCboxa

As per request ive made a new thread for the proposed Johnny Boy vs TCboxa pro fight.

Quote:
I can't fight until May, so any time from then suits me.

Middleweight is as low as I can go. Haven't been light middle since I was 14. You should be able to get up to middleweight without too much effort. Do some squats and have a few protein shakes. Provided your hormone levels are right, those chicken legs of yours will carry some extra weight comfortably.

I have not seen any of your fights and don't need to. All I've seen are those selective stills that you put up and they are funny enough. And no, I will not be giving you any footage of my fights, princess.

You challenged me to a bout and I have accepted. You don't dictate terms or start adding conditions from now on.

Wasn't it you who claimed to want to keep this thread on topic. Start a new thread if you want to discuss your pro debut against me.
To be fair, i fight at welterweight, i am already coming up in weight to get this on but we have to draw the line somewhere, Middleweight is just to big for me. Im sure you can shed the extra few KG to meet me half way.

Footage wise, thats fine, i do think it a bit rich of you because i know for a fact you have seen my fights before, if you looked at the stills im sure as sht you took the time to watch some of the fights that have been put on the net.

If your not willing to give me footage then i will atleast need a name as a fight with Boxing Australia cant be matched nor sanction without one.

As for terms, i am not dictating them, they are out in the open for us both to negotiate, i think it will be a great fight if you turn up. And the show would be in Albury on a pro/am card. I will ensure all your travel and accomidation expenses are paid for, you wont recieve your purse until after the fight however we will allow a neutral party/ boxing offical to hold your purse for you incase your concern about not getting paid.

Oh and you wont be allowed to bring your own scales hahaha!

Im already registerd so all you have to do is go see the doctor, get the paper work all done, ill speak to the promoter and get a date for you after May, i am getting Married in October so its going to have to be either before or after then, we also need to see available venues and we will also have to agree on a weight, i am not fighting you at catchweight or Middle, the highest weight ill go is LM.

So once again the balls in your court whoever you are. You know who i am, you have seen my fights and know what to expect, unfortunatly you wont allow me the same privilage.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #2
"DJ"
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Johnny Boy vs TCboxa

who would have thought this forum could sink any lower...
"DJ" is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Local fights matched on a boxing forum is not unheard of DJ, some great fights have been matched on aussie boxing forums in the past. Take a chill pill, sit back and relax.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #4
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2391

Ppv?
goodnight is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Johnny boy is a complete wanker and i would pay top doller to see him get smashed!

Put Lauren Eagle on the card aswel and sell the event as a PPV TC!!
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

So hang on, in a previous post, you implied you knew who JB was, now you're claiming you don't?

And you called him out, now you're baulking at the weight, after saying you would have hospitalised him at crewfighter II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Why dont you put up or shut up? turn pro and lets get it on.

I did you a favour by not being able to attend crewfighter II due to my retaliation over Sam Earl because the Birchy fight was just fun, i was not hitting Birchy with bad intentions but i would have hit you with everything and you would have been in hospital that night. 5 ABA fights you claim to have and then won the state senior title? hahahaha, you must have fought total retards or you have exceptional natrual ability, i think ill take the first one.

Lets see one of your fights pretender? you have knocked me for yrs and yrs, claiming i cant fight, im this im that but now i have put up, will you do the same if not then go away because your a pretender. No balls to sign off on your real name, no balls to stand by your so called boxing achivments. Hell boy you wouldnt have lasted 2 rounds with some of the guys i fought in the real boxing days.

So what do you have to say about that Johnnny boy? going to hide behind your keyboard all day long or are you going to step up? you have been stalking me now for yrs, isnt it time you finally did something BOY? Im calling you out!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Not sure about the PPV guys, id love to fight on a televised show, it was always a dream of mine, Hyder contacted me about it, agreed on purse, sent in tape but the bloke pulled out when he figured out i could bang. I was then told when he got more experiance they would fight me, never heard from them again & im sure some of you know who im talking about as ive mention he before.

In any event the fight will be recorded so you will all get to see it if he has to courage to turn up.

Ok Brua no one knows who the guy is, all is known is he claims to have won a ABA state title in only 5 fights, as for the weight, here you go..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa
Hey pretender!

Why dont you put up or shut up? turn pro and lets get it on.

So what do you have to say about that Johnnny boy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
No problem. I'm gonna enjoy knocking you the **** out in a pro fight. It only took you a few years to get enough courage to put the challenge out.

What weight?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #8
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
so all the pros in Australia re scared of your punching power
and you have been forced to scour message boards for willing opponents.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 11:39 PM   #9
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnight View Post
Ppv?
Exactly my thoughts.

Live On Main Event PPV in May 2011, Johnny Boy vs TCboxa.

Commentators:
Play-By-Play: Kagsy
Chief Boxing Analyst: Leon

Who cares to be Ring Announcer???
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2010, 11:58 PM   #10
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Exactly my thoughts.

Live On Main Event PPV in May 2011, Johnny Boy vs TCboxa.

Commentators:
Play-By-Play: Kagsy
Chief Boxing Analyst: Leon

Who cares to be Ring Announcer???
I think a special appearance from the one and only Kronk would be in order for such a big card!!

Kronk as comentator with Paul Briggs co hoast
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #11
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
I think a special appearance from the one and only Kronk would be in order for such a big card!!

Kronk as comentator with Paul Briggs co hoast
Wouldnt that be classic
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 12:39 AM   #12
"DJ"
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Local fights matched on a boxing forum is not unheard of DJ, some great fights have been matched on aussie boxing forums in the past. Take a chill pill, sit back and relax.
but usually not between Ty "Im gonna turn pro ONE DAY, maybe.. 5 years later im still gonna turn pro" Cerminera and Johnny "no one knows who i am" Boy
"DJ" is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #13
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I will take the fight Tcboxer provided I can weigh in at my hotel room
ashley is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #14
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

To My Lover "Stifflers Mum", i think its more to do with experiance than anything else, the reason Billy said No to the Bobby Antokonos fight was because he claimed i was too experianced for Bobby and that Bobby would fight me when he had a few more fights under his belt. This was around 2004 or 2005. Never heard from them again.

Hyder then sent me another email asking if i was still intrested in fighting on a fox card, i responded and said yes and to please let me know when he had an opponent, i never heard back from him again.

Shortly after Lincon Hudson then tried to match me against a Middleweight that needed an opponent, i was 64kg at the time and willing to come up in weight to have a fight. I had supplied footage and requested the same, i was fighting the promoters boy and next thing i knew my name was on boxrec matched and i had no footage, i requested footage by directly calling the promoter he agreed to send me footage, Lincon then phoned me and said that the promoter just called him and his not sending me the footage and if i dont accept without seeing footage then the fights off. so that was that, the fight was off.

I then pretty much gave up on boxing as i realised all the guys from the city want is easy fights so they look good on fox sports TV, i started an IT Job, a family, worked on my house etc and enjoyed life. I didnt start talking about fighting again until 2010 when i planned a return trip to thailand that did not go to plan, but thats another story.

And Ash its a deal as long as i can watch you and use the same scales ? LOL
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 02:27 AM   #15
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
To My Lover "Stifflers Mum", i think its more to do with experiance than anything else, the reason Billy said No to the Bobby Antokonos fight was because he claimed i was too experianced for Bobby and that Bobby would fight me when he had a few more fights under his belt. This was around 2004 or 2005. Never heard from them again.

Hyder then sent me another email asking if i was still intrested in fighting on a fox card, i responded and said yes and to please let me know when he had an opponent, i never heard back from him again.

Shortly after Lincon Hudson then tried to match me against a Middleweight that needed an opponent, i was 64kg at the time and willing to come up in weight to have a fight. I had supplied footage and requested the same, i was fighting the promoters boy and next thing i knew my name was on boxrec matched and i had no footage, i requested footage by directly calling the promoter he agreed to send me footage, Lincon then phoned me and said that the promoter just called him and his not sending me the footage and if i dont accept without seeing footage then the fights off. so that was that, the fight was off.

I then pretty much gave up on boxing as i realised all the guys from the city want is easy fights so they look good on fox sports TV, i started an IT Job, a family, worked on my house etc and enjoyed life. I didnt start talking about fighting again until 2010 when i planned a return trip to thailand that did not go to plan, but thats another story.

And Ash its a deal as long as i can watch you and use the same scales ? LOL
Ok mate...its a deal...FTR i'm coming in a touch over 112kgs but I can drop a KG or 2 if I stay off the piss for a few days

Where are we fighting?
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum