Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #16
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Johnny Boy vs TCboxa

try this trick on for size Ash. Dump that low carb sht and the beer, swap to straight vodka and sugar free juice, you will be down to 70kg in no time and if that fails just chop off your third leg down to 1/4 size and you should be good to go big fella LOL!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 02:50 AM   #17
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
try this trick on for size Ash. Dump that low carb sht and the beer, swap to straight vodka and sugar free juice, you will be down to 70kg in no time and if that fails just chop off your third leg down to 1/4 size and you should be good to go big fella LOL!
Mate if I drop the low carb diet I blow out two 120 kgs within weeks

End of the day if I fight low stance I\'m only 6 feet tall...sounds like we can get it on
ashley is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 04:21 AM   #18
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Who's arse will Barry Michael be hanging out of ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 04:51 AM   #19
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Exactly my thoughts.

Live On Main Event PPV in May 2011, Johnny Boy vs TCboxa.

Commentators:
Play-By-Play: Kagsy
Chief Boxing Analyst: Leon

Who cares to be Ring Announcer???
The only thing that can bring a bit of class to this event is to add a Richard Burton sounding ring announcer to it . Lol flights and ale will be the fee , don't worry too much about my digs I'm sure the Eagle wouldn't mind "putting me up" lol

Last edited by JOSEY WALES; 11-03-2010 at 06:58 AM. Reason: I phone malfunction , or was it my thumb ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 05:21 AM   #20
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Who's arse will Barry Michael be hanging out of ?

Good point.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 05:22 AM   #21
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

If you use your alter-ego 'Johny Drama' as a fight name Ty, we could have the dream match-up of:

Johny Drama vs Johnny Boy
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 06:35 AM   #22
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
As per request ive made a new thread for the proposed Johnny Boy vs TCboxa pro fight.

To be fair, i fight at welterweight, i am already coming up in weight to get this on but we have to draw the line somewhere, Middleweight is just to big for me. Im sure you can shed the extra few KG to meet me half way.

Footage wise, thats fine, i do think it a bit rich of you because i know for a fact you have seen my fights before, if you looked at the stills im sure as sht you took the time to watch some of the fights that have been put on the net.

If your not willing to give me footage then i will atleast need a name as a fight with Boxing Australia cant be matched nor sanction without one.

As for terms, i am not dictating them, they are out in the open for us both to negotiate, i think it will be a great fight if you turn up. And the show would be in Albury on a pro/am card. I will ensure all your travel and accomidation expenses are paid for, you wont recieve your purse until after the fight however we will allow a neutral party/ boxing offical to hold your purse for you incase your concern about not getting paid.

Oh and you wont be allowed to bring your own scales hahaha!

Im already registerd so all you have to do is go see the doctor, get the paper work all done, ill speak to the promoter and get a date for you after May, i am getting Married in October so its going to have to be either before or after then, we also need to see available venues and we will also have to agree on a weight, i am not fighting you at catchweight or Middle, the highest weight ill go is LM.

So once again the balls in your court whoever you are. You know who i am, you have seen my fights and know what to expect, unfortunatly you wont allow me the same privilage.
You can't call some one out and then tell 'em to make your weight, fight your rules, meet your criteria, pay your purse etc. It's called pricing your self out and makes you out to be a weak cunt.
And before you get all defensive and call me out to hide your embarrassment, I used to box as an armature and can't go lower than cruiser.
DBerry is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 06:49 AM   #23
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

lol you guys crack me up! love the humor, keep it coming. No word of Johnny Boy as yet?

Dberry, yes i called him out as he has been wanting to fight me now for sometime. He doesnt have to make 64kg which is what i fight at, im willing to fight at 69kg, ill go upto 70kg max for him but any higher is just to big for me, i am a natural lightweight.

The fight rules would be NSW boxing authority fight regulations as every pro who fights in NSW fights under. I dont think ive made any criteria but feel free to correct me.

The purse, ive wrote that his purse will be given to him after the fight or held onto him by an independent party which is the norm, i havent asked him for a cent, quite the opposite actually, ive wrote that his travel and accomidation expenses would be paid for, the purse would be around $1500 for 6 rounds which is also the norm.

I fail to see any weakness on my part. Im doing all i can to make this happen because i would love to fight him and the feeling appears to be mutual.

Not being defensive just setting the record straight as you seem to be a tad confused.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #24
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

I'd love Fox Sports to do a HBO style 24/7 series showing both men in the lead up to the fight from behind their keyboards trash talking each other on the Aussie forum.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #25
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
As per request ive made a new thread for the proposed Johnny Boy vs TCboxa pro fight.

To be fair, i fight at welterweight, i am already coming up in weight to get this on but we have to draw the line somewhere, Middleweight is just to big for me. Im sure you can shed the extra few KG to meet me half way.

Footage wise, thats fine, i do think it a bit rich of you because i know for a fact you have seen my fights before, if you looked at the stills im sure as sht you took the time to watch some of the fights that have been put on the net.

If your not willing to give me footage then i will atleast need a name as a fight with Boxing Australia cant be matched nor sanction without one.

As for terms, i am not dictating them, they are out in the open for us both to negotiate, i think it will be a great fight if you turn up. And the show would be in Albury on a pro/am card. I will ensure all your travel and accomidation expenses are paid for, you wont recieve your purse until after the fight however we will allow a neutral party/ boxing offical to hold your purse for you incase your concern about not getting paid.

Oh and you wont be allowed to bring your own scales hahaha!

Im already registerd so all you have to do is go see the doctor, get the paper work all done, ill speak to the promoter and get a date for you after May, i am getting Married in October so its going to have to be either before or after then, we also need to see available venues and we will also have to agree on a weight, i am not fighting you at catchweight or Middle, the highest weight ill go is LM.

So once again the balls in your court whoever you are. You know who i am, you have seen my fights and know what to expect, unfortunatly you wont allow me the same privilage.
We agreed to middleweight for CF so I'm surprised you don't want to do it now.

I can try to get down to light middle but won't be able to guarantee it. Let me get back to you in a few months if it looks like I will be able to get close.

I'm not really interested in turning pro in some scout hall in Albury, so maybe you can talk to your friends Angelo or Linc to get on one of their shows.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 08:35 AM   #26
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Johnny boy is a complete wanker and i would pay top doller to see him get smashed!
You still haven't changed your avatar. Why are you so attached to that pic of Elomar?
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #27
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
I'd love Fox Sports to do a HBO style 24/7 series showing both men in the lead up to the fight from behind their keyboards trash talking each other on the Aussie forum.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #28
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Johnny Boy vs Johny Drama:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_RKPGS2vwM[/ame]
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #29
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
You still haven't changed your avatar. Why are you so attached to that pic of Elomar?
Because i know you go to sleep at night with Ahmed Elomar's image inbeded in your mind!

Why are you still so attached to your mothers nipple at the age of 28?
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #30
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by "DJ" View Post
who would have thought this forum could sink any lower...
TC has real attention seeking issues.
sallywinder is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum