sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Johnny Boy vs TCboxa

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Not sure about the PPV guys, id love to fight on a televised show, it was always a dream of mine, Hyder contacted me about it, agreed on purse, sent in tape but the bloke pulled out when he figured out i could bang. quote]
is this dickhead for real?????

im pretty sure i know a bloke that can find a suitable opponent (no pro fights) for you...
sallywinder is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #32
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
We agreed to middleweight for CF so I'm surprised you don't want to do it now.

I can try to get down to light middle but won't be able to guarantee it. Let me get back to you in a few months if it looks like I will be able to get close.

I'm not really interested in turning pro in some scout hall in Albury, so maybe you can talk to your friends Angelo or Linc to get on one of their shows.
Lets see how you go in a few months then, i had a visit from someone last night whos willing to fight me and has fought before so if you pull out we have a backup to replace you , idealy we dont want this but i have to cover all bases incase you do a no show and or dont make the weight.

We dont fight in scout halls here either, there has been two pro/am shows put on at Commercial Club, Albury, New South Wales, Australia . Brian and Barry put a show on in 2008 and again in 2010, full house.

The guy from the contender (corington or however its spelt) USA and Soliman were also due to appear on a pro am show that was joint funded by fidel to be held in Albury, it was going to be a really big show and on fox sports, unfortunatly the plug was pulled on that one but not before posters were printed and handed out, ive still got one. That fight was to be held at the Albury Sports stadium as it can seat more people.

I still need a name also Johnny boy, cant be matched without one as im sure you know.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #33
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I can just see the spruikers for this now.

"Get your tickets fast for this PPV non - event. Just like every other internet spat watch these two worthy combatants call each other nasty names and then never get in the ring."

Semi Main Event - Paul Briggs Vs Court "The Supreme" Justice.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #34
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

[quote=TCboxa;8112688]
that was joint funded by fidel to be held in Albury,
quote]

Castro??
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #35
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Funny that after all your years of searching for a pro-debut opponent and being denied at the 11th hour, you conveniently got one last night just in case Johnny Boy doesn't come through
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 02:33 AM   #36
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Funny that after all your years of searching for a pro-debut opponent and being denied at the 11th hour, you conveniently got one last night just in case Johnny Boy doesn't come through

even if the cunt has a fight. it gives him no credibility, as most of us have had heaps of fights!!

one fight....and spruiked it on eastside.....

sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #37
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
even if the cunt has a fight. it gives him no credibility, as most of us have had heaps of fights!!

Fights in the school yard and with the misses don't count mate
ashley is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 03:12 AM   #38
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post

The Aussie Forums eqiuvalent to Charlie Zelonoff...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 03:43 AM   #39
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Stiffjab, im not sure of correct spelling but its something like Fidel Turkel, it was a show put on by Dwane Crowe, Fidel Turkel and Lincon was the matchmaker. Dwane was the one who pulled the plug on it due to some political bs going around town and the lack of ticket sales from a certian person who promised they would back the show only to sabotage it in the end. The motive for this was competition, the previouse shows put on (pro/am) were put on by the same guys who promised to support Dwane & Fidels show.

Brua, i posted on my facebook wall that i was looking for an opponent, this was last week. If im going to spend money on a show in Albury i need to be assured i have an opponent who will turn up, i am not putting on my eggs into one basket with this Johnny boy, i dont even know his name yet and it doesnt appear that he is willing to give it, i think after his watched a few of my fights he is now having second thoughts hahaha

Lets face it, a guy who claims to have won an ABA title in 5 fights either lied about this or he is really good at boxing. Like ive said before, ill take the first lol, i dont think he will show up, i dont think he will even register as a pro nor attempt to make weight, its most likely he is just wasting my time as ive called his bluff and now he has gone on the retreat.

He knows albury has had pro shows here and packed the house to the rafters, claims of not wanting to fight in a scout hall etc, excuses to me. claims not to come down in weight, WTF.. i am coming up in weight but he cant come down 1 division? lol more excuses and best of ALL, none of you know who he is, for all you know its a 12 yr old kid behind his mums keyboard.

If i had won a state ABA title on my 5th amateur fight i would be proud and not hide my identity especially if i made the statment that i would knock a guy out. Stand behind your word with your name or fade away like the pretender i see you to be.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #40
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Gee TC, make sure you keep us updated on your other potential opponent if Johnny Boy doesn't work out
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #41
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Stiffjab, im not sure of correct spelling but its something like Fidel Turkel, it was a show put on by Dwane Crowe, Fidel Turkel and Lincon was the matchmaker. Dwane was the one who pulled the plug on it due to some political bs going around town and the lack of ticket sales from a certian person who promised they would back the show only to sabotage it in the end. The motive for this was competition, the previouse shows put on (pro/am) were put on by the same guys who promised to support Dwane & Fidels show.

Brua, i posted on my facebook wall that i was looking for an opponent, this was last week. If im going to spend money on a show in Albury i need to be assured i have an opponent who will turn up, i am not putting on my eggs into one basket with this Johnny boy, i dont even know his name yet and it doesnt appear that he is willing to give it, i think after his watched a few of my fights he is now having second thoughts hahaha

Lets face it, a guy who claims to have won an ABA title in 5 fights either lied about this or he is really good at boxing. Like ive said before, ill take the first lol, i dont think he will show up, i dont think he will even register as a pro nor attempt to make weight, its most likely he is just wasting my time as ive called his bluff and now he has gone on the retreat.

He knows albury has had pro shows here and packed the house to the rafters, claims of not wanting to fight in a scout hall etc, excuses to me. claims not to come down in weight, WTF.. i am coming up in weight but he cant come down 1 division? lol more excuses and best of ALL, none of you know who he is, for all you know its a 12 yr old kid behind his mums keyboard.

If i had won a state ABA title on my 5th amateur fight i would be proud and not hide my identity especially if i made the statment that i would knock a guy out. Stand behind your word with your name or fade away like the pretender i see you to be.
Dickhead, you agreed to meet me at middle for CF. Now you're saying it's too heavy. Surely you couldn't have shrunk that much since then.

Who are you to dictate the location and terms? Six rounds is a bit short. I'd rather 10. As for the location, Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane is preferable. I don't understand why you would want to be embarrassed in your hometown. And my mention of scout halls wasn't an excuse, you fool, I was taking the piss out of the backwater you live in.

You were deluded enough to set up your own website, proclaim it to be a world first, call yourself the "Thunder from Downunder" and photoshop pictures of yourself with background lightning after never having achieved anything of note in the sport. If you won a state title in your 5th fight you would've commissioned a bronze statue of yourself and petitioned the mayor for the keys to the city.

As for my name, you will get it in good time. There's at least six months until we fight. In the meantime, feel free to fight that other fella you've lined up. The experience will do you some good. Don't forget to wear your nighttime nappies under your trunks, as I doubt you'll have control of your bladder when you finally step inside a ring without a helmet on.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #42
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

TCboxa,

You could get matched at any time in Melbourne, travel and accom. I am sure its the same in NSW - I cannot believe you cant get matched.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #43
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Things might have changed now PIRA. I wasnt able to get a match around 5 yrs ago and gave up on trying any further and started to focus on my job and personal life. I even spoke to Barry about putting on a show in Albury however because he was putting on shows for the oppositions gym he wasnt willing to do it this as it was a conflict of intrest.

As you can see ive spoken to the big names in boxing, Billy Hussein, Angelo Hyder, Lincon Hudson etc, these guys know and have known for years i want to fight but i never ever hear back from them again after the inital matchup with Bobby Antokonos that Billy pulled out of, i guess its either cheaper or less risk for them to fight guys they fly in from japan or some othe place, when im just a 2 hr plane trip away?

Heres a fine example PIRA, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
This guy was brought in to fight Bobby Antoknos for the state title. If we could all get opponents in like this then each and every one of us posting here today could call themselfs state champions.

JB i grow tired of your game, just come out of the closet already, we all know you wear a skirt, you couldnt teach a dog how to eat red meat and theres no way you won an ABA state title in 5 fights. Ive called your bluff and your on the retreat, wont waste much more time with you because its clear you have no intentions of keeping your word what so ever.

As for my website, i was encouraged by Annie from stuart duncans website to put an amateur boxing career site up yrs ago when i made a return to boxing and swaped straight over to the ABA, its expensive paying for travel to QLD and sydney for sparring, there isnt anyone really good ABA wise to spar in Albury and i had to cover accomidation expenses also, the site was paid for by my sponsors at the time. Annie was the webmaster for Stuart Duncans site and she suggested the idea, said it would be good to get my name out there and get some fights and sponsorship. I took the site down after i stoped boxing in the amateurs.

Whats the problem ? weight, location blah blah, more excuses. If you dont want to fight then just say so. As i mention ive already got a bloke whos got a pulse and has no problem turning up for a fight. As for 10 rounds i know your a fckwit now because no one debuts with 10 rounds you fool, its usually 4 but ill do 6.

Now unless you are prepared to put your name to the sht your typing i will take it that you have knocked back this fight and will put your replacment on the poster instead, dont bother even training for this until your willing to give your name because it cant even be matched without one, your trying to play me for a fool. What are you going to do pull some name out of a hat 2 weeks before the show? Get real mate, either step up or fck off you fool.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #44
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Whatever the outcome with Johnny, FFS get this pro fight obsession of yours done with so ESB don't have to hear about it again!

As PIRA stated above, there are so few registered pro fighters going around at present, just about anyone can get a pro fight in Melbourne, and I dare say it's the same in Sydney.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 11-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #45
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Things might have changed now PIRA. I wasnt able to get a match around 5 yrs ago and gave up on trying any further and started to focus on my job and personal life. I even spoke to Barry about putting on a show in Albury however because he was putting on shows for the oppositions gym he wasnt willing to do it this as it was a conflict of intrest.

As you can see ive spoken to the big names in boxing, Billy Hussein, Angelo Hyder, Lincon Hudson etc, these guys know and have known for years i want to fight but i never ever hear back from them again after the inital matchup with Bobby Antokonos that Billy pulled out of, i guess its either cheaper or less risk for them to fight guys they fly in from japan or some othe place, when im just a 2 hr plane trip away?

Heres a fine example PIRA, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
This guy was brought in to fight Bobby Antoknos for the state title. If we could all get opponents in like this then each and every one of us posting here today could call themselfs state champions.

JB i grow tired of your game, just come out of the closet already, we all know you wear a skirt, you couldnt teach a dog how to eat red meat and theres no way you won an ABA state title in 5 fights. Ive called your bluff and your on the retreat, wont waste much more time with you because its clear you have no intentions of keeping your word what so ever.

As for my website, i was encouraged by Annie from stuart duncans website to put an amateur boxing career site up yrs ago when i made a return to boxing and swaped straight over to the ABA, its expensive paying for travel to QLD and sydney for sparring, there isnt anyone really good ABA wise to spar in Albury and i had to cover accomidation expenses also, the site was paid for by my sponsors at the time. Annie was the webmaster for Stuart Duncans site and she suggested the idea, said it would be good to get my name out there and get some fights and sponsorship. I took the site down after i stoped boxing in the amateurs.

Whats the problem ? weight, location blah blah, more excuses. If you dont want to fight then just say so. As i mention ive already got a bloke whos got a pulse and has no problem turning up for a fight. As for 10 rounds i know your a fckwit now because no one debuts with 10 rounds you fool, its usually 4 but ill do 6.

Now unless you are prepared to put your name to the sht your typing i will take it that you have knocked back this fight and will put your replacment on the poster instead, dont bother even training for this until your willing to give your name because it cant even be matched without one, your trying to play me for a fool. What are you going to do pull some name out of a hat 2 weeks before the show? Get real mate, either step up or fck off you fool.
Five fights was all it took for me to do what you couldn't in fifty. I understand why it's so difficult for you to come to terms with it.

It looks like you have your heart set on being humiliated in Albury. I'll be happy to accommodate provided that it's over 10 rounds. Yeah, normal debuts are over 4 or 6, but you aren't in your early 20s and time's running out. If you are as good and as experienced as you claim to be, debuting over 10 should be a piece of cake. Those training camps in Thailand should have you ready; just stay away from the ladyboys this time as they apparently weaken legs. And don't worry about accommodation for me, as I'll drive up on the day, knock you out and drive back to civilization straight after.

Plenty of cards have a TBA opponent, so just list me as that until 4 weeks before. I'm sure there'll be no room for anyone other than yourself on the poster once you've finished photoshopping. As I said, feel free to debut against the other fella over 6 and then you can step up to 10 against me.

Capiche?
Johnny Boy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum