Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 07:23 AM   #31
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyboy View Post
Its not as bad as Bernard Hopkins saying " I will never get beat by a white boy" Haye gets too much shit in my opinion
Well he does deserve it.

You don't go bursting through the door, shooting your mouth off, making promises, disrespecting anyone and everyone.....only to ***** out when things get serious.

Haye's brought this upon himself.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #32
joeyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 148
vCash: 500
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Well he does deserve it.

You don't go bursting through the door, shooting your mouth off, making promises, disrespecting anyone and everyone.....only to ***** out when things get serious.

Haye's brought this upon himself.
So Audleys earned the right to say all the things he says has he ? Come on mate ! I understand why some people are pissed of with Haye, but backing Harrison !
joeyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:48 AM   #33
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyboy View Post
So Audleys earned the right to say all the things he says has he ? Come on mate ! I understand why some people are pissed of with Haye, but backing Harrison !
Other than wanting to become a HW champion of the world and beating David Haye in the process, just what are the awful things Audley has said/done, that can be compared to Haye's antics since joining the HW scene?

Sure he's delusional and his aspirations don't matchup to his capabilities, but he's a good guy at heart and only wants to fulfill his goals. I'd rather see him achieve this, than listen to more bullshit from Haye. Which is what it comes down to, mate. Haye's annoyed alot of people, and many of those are rubbing their hands at the thought of a Haye-humiliation. That's why they're backing Harrison.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 07:57 AM   #34
UniversalPart
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,298
vCash: 500
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyboy View Post
Its not as bad as Bernard Hopkins saying " I will never get beat by a white boy" Haye gets too much shit in my opinion
Well, if we get really pedantic about it, Calzaghe didn't really beat him did he?
UniversalPart is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:58 AM   #35
joeyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 148
vCash: 500
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Other than wanting to become a HW champion of the world and beating David Haye in the process, just what are the awful things Audley has said/done, that can be compared to Haye's antics since joining the HW scene?

Sure he's delusional and his aspirations don't matchup to his capabilities, but he's a good guy at heart and only wants to fulfill his goals. I'd rather see him achieve this, than listen to more bullshit from Haye. Which is what it comes down to, mate. Haye's annoyed alot of people, and many of those are rubbing their hands at the thought of a Haye-humiliation. That's why they're backing Harrison.
Well lets just agree to disagree, Enjoy the fight
joeyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:03 AM   #36
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyboy View Post
Well lets just agree to disagree, Enjoy the fight
Of course .

It'll only last a few minutes, but at least we'll see a something explosive. Haye seems genuinely pissed. He wasn't kidding when he told everyone to bring a puke-bag with them. I think the knockout is going to be sickening.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #37
joeyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 148
vCash: 500
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalPart View Post
Well, if we get really pedantic about it, Calzaghe didn't really beat him did he?
I agree, but its still a vile thing to say, imagine if Calzaghe had said " I will never lose to a black boy" How much would that offend people ? The high level of sportsmanship in boxing lifts it above most other sports and saying shit like that is stupid. Its one thing to sell the fight and another to talk complete shit, Haye and Harrison included.
joeyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #38
UniversalPart
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,298
vCash: 500
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyboy View Post
I agree, but its still a vile thing to say, imagine if Calzaghe had said " I will never lose to a black boy" How much would that offend people ? The high level of sportsmanship in boxing lifts it above most other sports and saying shit like that is stupid. Its one thing to sell the fight and another to talk complete shit, Haye and Harrison included.
I agree, it is a horrible thing to say, but it got the fight traction and you could argue that the fight was built up on on Hopkins' comments.

It was a stinker of a fight but I believe Hopkins won.

The who black/white race debate just demonstrates how hypocritical society is.

The black man can insult the white man (in comedy, TV, sports etc) and get a free pass.

If the opposite happened, all hell would break loose.

I think it deliberate however, by the upper crust of society to keep the lower masses divided and always fighting while they consolidate power.
UniversalPart is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #39
zicas
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,606
vCash: 1175
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

No.. God no
zicas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #40
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FUCK Bob arum
Posts: 6,177
vCash: 75
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Yes i can
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #41
box247
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,115
vCash: 75
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Hes done something to sell the fight with his hilarity. But it should be an easy fight for Haye. I wouldnt mind seeing Audley get a lucky punch. Then it would ruin a possibility of Hayve v klitschko
box247 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #42
godlikerich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Accrington, UK, in the Gym
Posts: 594
vCash: 500
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

I find it hard to hate Audley. He is just a hilarious person.
godlikerich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #43
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,459
vCash: 172
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlikerich View Post
I find it hard to hate Audley. He is just a hilarious person.
I liked him, then hated him but now like him again after seeing Uncle Rico's avatar.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #44
Clarkson
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: East Anglia, England
Posts: 762
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

I'm joining, gentleman!

A-Force will not only K.O Haye twice but he will outpoint Vitali then K.O Wlad!
Clarkson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #45
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dewsbury
Posts: 3,211
vCash: 100
Default Re: Audley Harrison Express. Who's joining???

Im in,I hope he can cause the upset.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013