Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #61
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine (couldabeen was dying to talk about him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahunga View Post
Mate respect your opinion,but I will go with %99 of fight fans who know why mundine dodged the World Title fight,I can some it up in one word.!!!! "FEAR"

Mahunga
Cant agree mate or he would have never fought Kessler or Green
ashley is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #62
mahunga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

The Kessler and Ottke fights are the reasons that Mundine fights fighters that are under him,he stepped up to the plate twice and was resoundly beaten by Class Boxers,and I wont give you Green.
He has consistently dodged fighters who have a Big Punch or are above him in rankings ever since,but dont be dissilutioned Mate fear can be a good thing and it has extended Mundines already dodgey career for a few more years.!!!!

Mahunga
mahunga is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #63
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
The Kessler and Ottke fights are the reasons that Mundine fights fighters that are under him,he stepped up to the plate twice and was resoundly beaten by Class Boxers,and I wont give you Green.
He has consistently dodged fighters who have a Big Punch or are above him in rankings ever since,but dont be dissilutioned Mate fear can be a good thing and it has extended Mundines already dodgey career for a few more years.!!!!

Mahunga
No mate....kess smashed shit through Sacia who beat Mundine...but Mundine still fought Kess.....why?????....because Khoder controled the promotion (not the judges but the promotion)

Green was KO'ing people everywhere so how can you say no to him?

Mundine fought Otkee in his 11th fight...who caares...he went very well.

I'm not saying choc is fighting the best but I dont buy hes scared of Golovkin
ashley is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #64
mahunga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Well Mate the Big Mail is He's petrified,but so are quite a few others You think it's money I ask you how much has he made out of his last couple of Disgraces would have been much better for him to take the World Title shot at least he could have got some credibility back,he would have had a snowflakes chance in hell of winning but at least would have retired on a high.!!!!

Mahunga
mahunga is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #65
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Well Mate the Big Mail is He's petrified,but so are quite a few others You think it's money I ask you how much has he made out of his last couple of Disgraces would have been much better for him to take the World Title shot at least he could have got some credibility back,he would have had a snowflakes chance in hell of winning but at least would have retired on a high.!!!!

Mahunga
Mail from who mate....I know the team and quite a few sparring partners well enough and thats not what I hear?

End of the day choc will win another regular title or maybe 2.....I dont see how he wont.

I dont think he will fight the best in the world but I dont really care....I'm looking forward to him fighting the winner of Alverez v Trout...if he does that then I'm happy

I can enjoy a number of fighters like Kats v JMM to get that fighting the best fix
ashley is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #66
mahunga
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I admire your loyalty Mate,and Kats now your talking.!!!!

Mahunga
mahunga is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 12:44 AM   #67
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Cant agree mate or he would have never fought Kessler or Green
Kessler was the turning point... he found out that while he can easily beat aussies once he takes the step up he is no chance...hence the onslaught of cabbies ever since
stewy is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 06:41 AM   #68
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Dont mention Golovkin and manipulated career...how is he any better than choc

The guy frought Milton Nunz for the world title and now he defensing against a guy 14 - 2

Golovkin has done nothing...name 1 good fighter Golovkin has beaten?

Hassan will KHTFO ....thats why hes running from him
**** me dead. Mundine would have run like a thoroughbred against Golovkin. It would have been embarrassing. Golovkin beat both Andre Dirrell and Bute as an amatuer who are bigger men than him.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #69
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by biajoli View Post
couldabeen, again respect your oppinion, pretty sure i already gave my view on vic and kats. Love how they are operating. They have to chase the fights though as they are not bankable or have the pull of mundine. They are not able to take as easy a route as they are not able to attract the money that mundine does, and yes it is a shame. Just how it is.
For the record i really hope mundine does take atleast 1 major fight before he hangs them up, and win or lose i wont care, I'll still be a fan.... But i think he'd win..

On a side note Mundine vs woods.... Woods cuts within 2 mundine finishes tko stoppage from garth bleeding in 4

One question you seem to have avoided is why Mundine chose to fight that pathetic opponent at the Silver Dome, in what was meant to be a warm-up fight for Geale II - what were they thinking there?

There are grades of beatable opponents. Why did they stoop to such a completely unacceptable level. Particularly when, as you stated earlier, they had no intentions of there ever being a Geale II bout.

As Biajoli seems to be having a lot of difficulty answering this question, perhaps you can help him Ash.

What are your thoughts on that one??
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #70
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
**** me dead. Mundine would have run like a thoroughbred against Golovkin. It would have been embarrassing. Golovkin beat both Andre Dirrell and Bute as an amatuer who are bigger men than him.
Yeah yeah....seen the video about the AM's

Let me know when he beats someone in the pros
ashley is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 07:35 AM   #71
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yeah yeah....seen the video about the AM's

Let me know when he beats someone in the pros
Well he would have beaten Mundine in his backyard if Anthony had the balls to fight him so there.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #72
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Well he would have beaten Mundine in his backyard if Anthony had the balls to fight him so there.
"If" is a big statement in boxing

Green was going to KO Mundine if they fought
Kessler was going to KO Mundine if they fought
Golovkin was going to KO Mundine if they fought

Like I said mate....."if" is a big statement

CHB....who cares who he fought...he won the IBO world title against the champ...nobody could ever take that from him....when Geale beats Sylvester Mundines win will get even better

You can be sure choc and Geale will fight again "if" Geale wins the title
ashley is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #73
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
....CHB....who cares who he fought...he won the IBO world title against the champ...nobody could ever take that from him....when Geale beats Sylvester Mundines win will get even better

'Who cares who he fought?'

....you don't think Choc has just a little credibility issue with who he fought at the Silver Dome that night Ash?

According to Biajoli, the only other Mundine supporter left at ESB:

*Mundine had no intention of ever giving Geale the rematch he deserved after the bout where only a hair split the pair, and Mundine walked away with Geale's title.

*Instead, Mundine purposefully misleads the Australian paying public into thinking there will be a rematch, and puts on a double header in Tassie as a sham build-up where he fights perhaps the biggest mismatch of his entire career - and that's really saying something if you look through BoxRec.

*Then in true Choc style, he ducks the rematch, binning the IBO title in the process. Thus avoiding the kind of fight the Australian public so badly wants, and he so badly NEEDS if he's going to make anything out of his career.

*The title he binned was supposed to be a part of the inducement for the winner of The Contender series - who turned out to be Wood - oh, I can't go there...

*Then there's Golovkin - oh, it just gets worse & worse & worse...

Mundine completely conned the Australian boxing public yet again, and all you can say is:

'Who cares who he fought?

I'm convinced Anthony Mundine could rob a bank or murder someone, and you'd be defending him by saying:

'Hey, lots of people do that kind of stuff - that's the world is these days - why single him out'.

Plainly, you just don't want to wake up to yourself Ash.

Last edited by COULDHAVEBEEN; 11-07-2010 at 03:05 PM.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 02:38 PM   #74
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
CHB....who cares who he fought...he won the IBO world title against the champ...nobody could ever take that from him....when Geale beats Sylvester Mundines win will get even better
You mean his loss?
Quote:
How much you wanna bet Mandy will not face Geale again.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #75
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
'Who cares who he fought?'

....you don't think Choc has just a little credibility issue with who he fought at the Silver Dome that night Ash?

According to Biajoli, the only other Mundine supporter left at ESB:

*Mundine had no intention of ever giving Geale the rematch he deserved after the bout where only a hair split the pair, and Mundine walked away with Geale's title.

*Instead, Mundine purposefully misleads the Australian paying public into thinking there will be a rematch, and puts on a double header in Tassie as a sham build-up where he fights perhaps the biggest mismatch of his entire career - and that's really saying something if you look through BoxRec.

*Then in true Choc style, he ducks the rematch, binning the IBO title in the process. Thus avoiding the kind of fight the Australian public so badly wants, and he so badly NEEDS if he's going to make anything out of his career.

*The title he binned was supposed to be a part of the inducement for the winner of The Contender series - who turned out to be Wood - oh, I can't go there...

*Then there's Golovkin - oh, it just gets worse & worse & worse...

Mundine completely conned the Australian boxing public yet again, and all you can say is:

'Who cares who he fought?

I'm convinced Anthony Mundine could rob a bank or murder someone, and you'd be defending him by saying:

'Hey, lots of people do that kind of stuff - that's the world is these days - why single him out'.

Plainly, you just don't want to wake up to yourself Ash.
To tell the truth CHB I just love reading your stuff mate.....how many 100's of lines have you written in this thread about Mundine

You are his # 1 publicity man

Keep up the good work....Choc loves being talked about good and bad
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum