Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 11-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #16
Johnboy2007
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075
Default Re: Distinct lack of boxing drills on youtube.....

thanks Brownbomber! Always look at your advice and a youtube channel would be amazing! Good luck mate
Johnboy2007 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #17
tony mush
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2863

whats dis mr.vips name?
tony mush is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #18
Mr. V.I.P.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Today, 04:21 PM
Remove user from ignore listbrown bomber
This message is hidden because brown bomber is on your ignore list
Mr. V.I.P. is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #19
Mr. V.I.P.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
Till you man up i'n not really interested in what you've got to say 0-1

I'm old slow and bald and can't box.... So what are you afraid of? I'm not even fit enough to do a burpee. You've got my number, i've called you out, unless you man up and come meet me - i'll find out who you are and turn up at the worst possible time.
Woah woah woah there. Someones got some major insecurities. I wrote you cant do burpees correct and you admit your slow and 'bald' Where did you get that from what I said? Oh noooes hes bald. WTF Your either unable to read or just really low on self esteem. Try to believe in yourself more you little drama queen!
Old 11-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #20
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V.I.P. View Post
Woah woah woah there. Someones got some major insecurities. I wrote you cant do burpees correct and you admit your slow and 'bald' Where did you get that from what I said? Oh noooes hes bald. WTF Your either unable to read or just really low on self esteem. Try to believe in yourself more you little drama queen!
So anyway, when you sparring BB?
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #21
Mr. V.I.P.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
So anyway, when you sparring BB?
I have sent him numerous pms months ago and he never replies to them.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #22
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V.I.P. View Post
I have sent him numerous pms months ago and he never replies to them.
PMs? Whether he replied to your PMs or not he just called you out on a public forum. Are you going to sort something out with him or back down and do your usual change the subject (like you've already tried above, twice) and hope everyone forgets thing yet again?

Last edited by viru§™; 11-09-2010 at 08:09 PM.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 04:18 AM   #23
Journey Man
Journeyman always.
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 137

BB on cuts in 6.
Journey Man is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 04:45 AM   #24
SILVIO_DANTE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

See normally I would think guys offering to meet up to fight over internet comments were beyond pathetic

But this guy is on a BOXING forum and is talking shit to somebody everytime he sees him post about how he is no good at boxing, unfit yadayadayada

But won't agree to meet the guy for a friendly sparring session, when the man has offered to come to his own gym.

Either agree to meet him or pipe down.
SILVIO_DANTE is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 05:16 AM   #25
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVIO_DANTE View Post
But won't agree to meet the guy for a friendly sparring session, when the man has offered to come to his own gym.

friendly sparring session.....i said id meet with the BB for a friendly sparring session he said after he gets certified in CPR because hes going to need it to bring me back to life or something...... real friendly....

Last edited by Ylem; 11-10-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 07:26 AM   #26
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
PMs? Whether he replied to your PMs or not he just called you out on a public forum. Are you going to sort something out with him or back down and do your usual change the subject (like you've already tried above, twice) and hope everyone forgets thing yet again?
The only pm he's ever sent is one that says lighten up- he's a lying little fag. Vip, I've gone as far as to try and get ur email addy off the mods so we can squash things

Ur a little ***** I guarantee I run faster, box better, lift more and am better looking then you so either put up or shut up u soft little Blackpool weener!

C u soon scardy cat- Easy way to sort it - if ur man enough give RDJ ur personal contact details- I'll call u tonight/ today and we'll do six rounds next week- record it and put it on here. That's the best way for u to settle this.

I won't hold my breath ur above post demonstrates ur courage and the fact ur only trying to anonymously wind me up. Come down- let's get it on linford

Last edited by brown bomber; 11-10-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Things just got interesting
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 07:27 AM   #27
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVIO_DANTE View Post
See normally I would think guys offering to meet up to fight over internet comments were beyond pathetic

But this guy is on a BOXING forum and is talking shit to somebody everytime he sees him post about how he is no good at boxing, unfit yadayadayada

Old 11-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #28
G_Hoppa

vCash: 500

Now i'm not taking sides, im not critisizing anyones ability or anything, and dont take this the wrong way BB, but...

Those burpees were kind of sub par. Was there a particular reason you did that style of burpee? I would have thought this being a drill that everyone would watch and learn from, that you would make it as intense as possible, kick the legs right out, bend your arms, and get your chest and butt close to the floor for maximum conditioning. Just wondering what your reasoning was for doing them that way?
G_Hoppa is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 07:49 AM   #29
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Hoppa View Post
Now i'm not taking sides, im not critisizing anyones ability or anything, and dont take this the wrong way BB, but...

Those burpees were kind of sub par. Was there a particular reason you did that style of burpee? I would have thought this being a drill that everyone would watch and learn from, that you would make it as intense as possible, kick the legs right out, bend your arms, and get your chest and butt close to the floor for maximum conditioning. Just wondering what your reasoning was for doing them that way?
u do a video
Old 11-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #30
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Hoppa View Post

have you ever done burpees and shadow boxed in 3 min sets with 30 second rests? neither have i, i guess we just learned something. if you want to do push ups instead of burpees you can lower your body all the way to the ground congratulations you just took something you learned and expanded on it...though its my personal opinion that the lowering motion would bring the sternal pecs into the picture which have minium use in boxing compared to the muscles that you work with out lower the chest to the ground.

though the video lacked intensity it dosnt make it any less of a good drill.
Ylem is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing