Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,147
vCash: 900
Default Ivy Bar. Sydney

Anyone know how to get into the top floor where the pool?

If so fill be in full wanna go swimmin up there
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

You've either gotta be a ***y chick, a celeb, or know security.
And yeah, the pools full, and it looks like some real Entourage shit up there.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

rape
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:14 AM   #4
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

I've pissed in this pool before too.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:34 AM   #5
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,801
vCash: 1166
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
I've pissed in this pool before too.
it had to get filled somehow didn't it?
buster007 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 AM   #6
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,147
vCash: 900
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
You've either gotta be a ***y chick, a celeb, or know security.
And yeah, the pools full, and it looks like some real Entourage shit up there.
yeh... well apparently the people who told me it was hell exclusive to get in there and that it was so goo and awsome in there were full of shit!!

I've been there a couple times now n its just full of stuck up girls who aren' half as good lookin as they think they are and a bunch of juice head **** wit blokes who's only goal in life is to do as many push ups as possible n stand near a pool showing off there amarni sunglasses to other **** wits like themselves.....

Obivously me and my boys didnt last long up there till they threw us out..

What was once a club i thought was supposed to be the coolest place in sydney was a big let down

*edit* a bunch of **** heads apart from my mates n that random bloke who kept shoutin me ****tails (who knows why?)*
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #7
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Fly_Sam View Post
yeh... well apparently the people who told me it was hell exclusive to get in there and that it was so goo and awsome in there were full of shit!!

I've been there a couple times now n its just full of stuck up girls who aren' half as good lookin as they think they are and a bunch of juice head **** wit blokes who's only goal in life is to do as many push ups as possible n stand near a pool showing off there amarni sunglasses to other **** wits like themselves.....

Obivously me and my boys didnt last long up there till they threw us out..

What was once a club i thought was supposed to be the coolest place in sydney was a big let down

*edit* a bunch of **** heads apart from my mates n that random bloke who kept shoutin me ****tails*
you shoulda pissed in the pool too.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #8
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Fly_Sam View Post

*edit* a bunch of **** heads apart from my mates n that random bloke who kept shoutin me ****tails (who knows why?)*
Don't be coy
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:36 AM   #9
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
Don't be coy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:10 AM   #10
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

ivy very exclusive

only tatlers more exclusive in sydney

you di well getting in
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:42 PM   #11
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,991
vCash: 210
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

**** the ivy, full of wankers.
Rise Above is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:04 AM   #12
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,147
vCash: 900
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
you shoulda pissed in the pool too.
i didnt go in the pool.. but if im ever in their i will defo consider it.
goin this weekend so who knows...
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:03 AM   #13
Dantes
ESB Magnate
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: "Mom! The meat loaf! Fuck!"
Posts: 841
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Dantes is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:10 AM   #14
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

The place is full of scum. Wogs in lairy white suits, roid head heroes and cuntish girls that need a reality check. I met a chick there, ****ed her and she expected me to pay for her cab from castle hill to double bay. Get a bus slut.
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:49 AM   #15
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,981
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ivy Bar. Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
The place is full of scum. Wogs in lairy white suits, roid head heroes and cuntish girls that need a reality check. I met a chick there, ****ed her and she expected me to pay for her cab from castle hill to double bay. Get a bus slut.

You made her travel all the way out to Castle Hill to get some Doctor loving? ...... Tell the slut to smoke it
the beaver is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013