Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #16
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
All of a sudden, Mundine jumps into the ring and clips him from behind with a folding chair. The ref takes of his mask and it's JEFF FENECH. They start stomping on Green unmercifully. Briggs, takes off his earphones runs up the the ring slides under the ropes and clears house with a few clotheslines. Then 'Down Under' starts pumping through the arena. Briggs and Green look at each other warily, Green puts his hand out....will Briggs accept? He does! And the crowd goes wild. And yet another typical night for Australian boxing ends in triumph!
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2010, 12:38 AM   #17
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,162
vCash: 346
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

lmao duke, nice one hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:35 AM   #18
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
All of a sudden, Mundine jumps into the ring and clips him from behind with a folding chair. The ref takes of his mask and it's JEFF FENECH. They start stomping on Green unmercifully. Briggs, takes off his earphones runs up the the ring slides under the ropes and clears house with a few clotheslines. Then 'Down Under' starts pumping through the arena. Briggs and Green look at each other warily, Green puts his hand out....will Briggs accept? He does! And the crowd goes wild. And yet another typical night for Australian boxing ends in triumph!
Sounds like something straight out of Mills & Boon - Duke you hopeless romantic you!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:47 AM   #19
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
All of a sudden, Mundine jumps into the ring and clips him from behind with a folding chair. The ref takes of his mask and it's JEFF FENECH. They start stomping on Green unmercifully. Briggs, takes off his earphones runs up the the ring slides under the ropes and clears house with a few clotheslines. Then 'Down Under' starts pumping through the arena. Briggs and Green look at each other warily, Green puts his hand out....will Briggs accept? He does! And the crowd goes wild. And yet another typical night for Australian boxing ends in triumph!

There is no hiding it.....you're a WWF tragic.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:10 AM   #20
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

I really feel Green is going to win and i mean win easy as well.

Hate to ruin your express Pecks. But Flores is another over hyped ESPN boxer like Kendall Holt.

Green by KO
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:17 AM   #21
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,211
vCash: 1394
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Sorry pecks but i cannot jump on your train. I dont like Green much but for me, end of the day hes an aussie and representing this country and I WILL offer my support.

Whether I believe that Green will win is another story...
Hmmm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:27 AM   #22
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

To all the non believers.

Flores on his whole resume has only two credible names on his list.

Them being
Epi Mendoza
Darnell Wilson
and both them wins for Flores them two were not coming off the best of form.

Now Flores has not fought since August 09 and that was against Mendoza.

Green however has fought 4 times in the space against
Dominguez
Jones Jr
Siaca
Briggs (But we know that was a farce)

But even still the other 3 fighters Dominguez,Jones Jr and Siaca are all better than Flores best win. And Green stopped all 3 inside the first 5 rounds.

So i think Flores is another one of them guys that gets a bit of hype from a certain TV station over in the states (ESPN).

Im fairly confident Flores will not last the distance as he has never been in the ring with anyone that has been in the Ring's top ten list.

Plus the fact he has not fought in a year.

Shit i feel my money is safe with Green.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:29 AM   #23
gilly
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 222
vCash: 500
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
'Hopefully' only. Hey Pecks.

If you actually had any confidence in B.J. winning you'd be mopping up the $7.50 on offer - not just having a cheap shit stir.

where can i get $7.50...? its like $4 something at TAB..
gilly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:36 AM   #24
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
where can i get $7.50...? its like $4 something at TAB..
On the Radio Ringside radio show last thursday night they interviewed a guy called Mike Dann, who runs his own betting agency. I think he used to work with Bill Mordey years ago.

I'm not a big gambling enthusiast so took little interest in what the company's name is, but what I can tell you is he offered $7.50 about a Flores win on air.

If you are really interested I'd suggest you go to the Radio Ringside thread and drop the poster RR a PM, or post something in that thread asking who Dann's company are.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:44 AM   #25
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,162
vCash: 346
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
where can i get $7.50...? its like $4 something at TAB..
Fightbet now have it at 7.50 try there or wowbet
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #26
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
To all the non believers.

Flores on his whole resume has only two credible names on his list.

Them being
Epi Mendoza
Darnell Wilson
and both them wins for Flores them two were not coming off the best of form.

Now Flores has not fought since August 09 and that was against Mendoza.

Green however has fought 4 times in the space against
Dominguez
Jones Jr
Siaca
Briggs (But we know that was a farce)

But even still the other 3 fighters Dominguez,Jones Jr and Siaca are all better than Flores best win. And Green stopped all 3 inside the first 5 rounds.

So i think Flores is another one of them guys that gets a bit of hype from a certain TV station over in the states (ESPN).

Im fairly confident Flores will not last the distance as he has never been in the ring with anyone that has been in the Ring's top ten list.

Plus the fact he has not fought in a year.

Shit i feel my money is safe with Green.

Some reasonable points amongst that lot, and I also think Green will win. But this Flores inactivity thing is being over hyped:

*Danny Green has fought the grand total of 12 rounds in the last 3 years!

*During the same period BJ Flores has fought 29 rounds.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #27
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
To all the non believers.

Flores on his whole resume has only two credible names on his list.

Them being
Epi Mendoza
Darnell Wilson
and both them wins for Flores them two were not coming off the best of form.

Now Flores has not fought since August 09 and that was against Mendoza.

Green however has fought 4 times in the space against
Dominguez
Jones Jr
Siaca
Briggs (But we know that was a farce)

But even still the other 3 fighters Dominguez,Jones Jr and Siaca are all better than Flores best win. And Green stopped all 3 inside the first 5 rounds.

So i think Flores is another one of them guys that gets a bit of hype from a certain TV station over in the states (ESPN).

Im fairly confident Flores will not last the distance as he has never been in the ring with anyone that has been in the Ring's top ten list.

Plus the fact he has not fought in a year.

Shit i feel my money is safe with Green.
Mate it would be hard to say Siaca, Briggs and Dominguez were in good form
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #28
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
Sorry pecks but i cannot jump on your train. I dont like Green much but for me, end of the day hes an aussie and representing this country and I WILL offer my support.

Whether I believe that Green will win is another story...
You werent really invited anyway.

CHB, If I can find $7.50 for flores, I might just lump a few hundred on it.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #29
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
You werent really invited anyway.

CHB, If I can find $7.50 for flores, I might just lump a few hundred on it.

$7.50 is freely available - it's your money (at the moment).
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #30
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,162
vCash: 346
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

id wait till you see what BJ weighs in at 1st. The bookies must know something we dont becausue the odds are just crazy imo
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013