Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #16
percy davo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Melbourne Cup Tips

Well Im backing the Jo ckey this year not to crash hot on any horse in paticular so I am going with what ever Oliver is riding.
first year in three years I have not been down there to the cup so staying in Sydney this year totaly over it.
percy davo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #17
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict

too many horses in one race. save your money
huricn is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2007, 07:46 PM   #18
sambo1987
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I just put a dollar on the psycho horse every year..this year sculptor, paying $41 dollars baby woo!
sambo1987 is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #19
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Im goin for Zipper, but ill keep my money and wont bet.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2007, 05:31 AM   #20
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

well this is how my day went with the melb cup with my quadrella i got the 1st leg being efficient, got the second leg being flash trick, only missed the third leg to come second winning by a few lengths to get run down with 50 to go very heartbreaking that horse was something special bloody only if it came 1st then of course as it goes got the 4th leg with el pauji i feel like breaking something the quaddie played 33 thousand or there abouts, 20 percent of that would of been a sweet amount bloody spewing...... i do not have any luck i think its time to quit gambling... till the next melb cup....
maco_187 is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #21
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

I'm absolutely on fire at the moment. Calzaghe on points, doubled with Celtic to beat Kilmarnock in the soccer won me $75. The Man U and Arsenal drawing 2-2 got me another $80 odd. Then Efficient today and I had Mahler the place as well. Up a couple of hunj now. Long may it continue!!!
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2007, 05:02 PM   #22
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express
I'm absolutely on fire at the moment. Calzaghe on points, doubled with Celtic to beat Kilmarnock in the soccer won me $75. The Man U and Arsenal drawing 2-2 got me another $80 odd. Then Efficient today and I had Mahler the place as well. Up a couple of hunj now. Long may it continue!!!

Shit.......... what are we backing this week champ??
kel is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2007, 05:48 PM   #23
percy davo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

my cup day was great work payed for us to go to the club for a cup lunch was able to stay there from 11.30am onwards got blind and although I said I was going to back oliver changed my mind down there and put a $10 on Efficient which netted me $200 odd dollars and then had the four horse boxed trifecta at $10 at 41% and got it up in the cup which netted me another $500 odd dollars and then me missus put on a couple of $5 mystery box trifectas in the cup and two of them got up at around 81% each so we walked out with around three grand oh and to top it off had a go on them terrible pokies and and won another $400 so yeh I was blind by the time I left and now we have money for chrissy presents for the kids and a little something on the side.
All in all it was a grewat day for percy.
percy davo is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2007, 07:16 PM   #24
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Thanks to the missus wanting 10bucks on Efficient i had a decent melbourne cup..

290 bucks of lady luck....yeah boy..
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #25
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by percy davo
my cup day was great work payed for us to go to the club for a cup lunch was able to stay there from 11.30am onwards got blind and although I said I was going to back oliver changed my mind down there and put a $10 on Efficient which netted me $200 odd dollars and then had the four horse boxed trifecta at $10 at 41% and got it up in the cup which netted me another $500 odd dollars and then me missus put on a couple of $5 mystery box trifectas in the cup and two of them got up at around 81% each so we walked out with around three grand oh and to top it off had a go on them terrible pokies and and won another $400 so yeh I was blind by the time I left and now we have money for chrissy presents for the kids and a little something on the side.
All in all it was a grewat day for percy.
You cleaned up..Goodstuff
ozziebattler is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum