Old 11-09-2010, 10:13 PM   #16
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
so what happens if dannny mops the floor with bj at cruiserweight? will he receive applause for it on this forum? or will more excuses be made as to why hes shithouse? just wondering
You can't really blame people for being a bit sceptical about Green of late, considering how his last 3 years of boxing has gone.

If Green mops the floor with Flores at CW, good on him, but that still won't make him anything special.

Greens not a bad fighter, but he's a long way from the best.

Don't forget, Mandy completely embarrassed Green, and I was supporting Green back then.
Since then he's turned into a bit a of a tool and lost my support.
Sox is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #17
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
like sox said, weigh in hasnt happen yet guys, calm down lol

Going off what Hyder says i wouldnt bank my house on it, maby just the caravan and squaters? haha, if we take a ride back in time i recall hyder making mention of talk to bring out Evander Holyfeild to fight Green at LH, when Green was bashed from his fans in an open chat session in ref to this he stated that the words Evander Holyfeild have never come out of his mouth in ref to a future fight.

So hows about that one Green fans? whats going on here? Hyder making mention of Evander and Green doesnt have a clue about it nor is he intrested in such a fight. hmmmmm lol
Pretty simple,when he was copping flak about apparently saying he wanted to fight holyfield he simply asked exactly when and where did he make these statements.
Fact is that Angelo made the comments and Danny himself admitted that Ang is a crazy cat who sometimes goes overboard.
I think you'll find that Danny asked Ang to tone it down abit because it was getting way over the top.
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #18
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You can't really blame people for being a bit sceptical about Green of late, considering how his last 3 years of boxing has gone.

If Green mops the floor with Flores at CW, good on him, but that still won't make him anything special.

Greens not a bad fighter, but he's a long way from the best.

Don't forget, Mandy completely embarrassed Green, and I was supporting Green back then.
Since then he's turned into a bit a of a tool and lost my support.
yeah i agree with you there mate, but i still recognise him, alon with mundine, as one of the blokes who brought back the mainstream to boxing and theyve given a lot of younger fighters some really good opportunities. its a bit sad how hes changed in the media over the years but hes still a great bloke when you meet him. cheers for your opinion
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #19
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Flores has been inactive for 15 months,he fought nobody,Green was wearing loaded gloves,Flores was drugged like the Yanks did with Phar Lap.he ducked Ross and Dawson.
but i guess all those things are good in comparison to what they'll say if he loses
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #20
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

props to danny for telling hyder to pipe down then LJD, and i will give props to Green if this is CW and he mops the floor with Flores, i wont be dancing from the rooftops because on paper Green is expected to win.

When Green fought Beyer i was rooting for Green, its sad i am now rooting for his opponents as are many many former Green fans nation wide but Dannys only got himself to blame for this if you look at it.

You should be asking what if Green looses this one? and as for weight mate, we will see come weigh in, like ive said, if BJ is ANYTHING under 195LB we know its Dannyweight. I can see myself from the weight BJ has lost during his 8 weeks in training that its Dannyweight, the guy doesnt look like he normally does at CW he looks much much leaner.

If BJ does come in at 195LB the question will then be, does he have to pay a fine? if so then we also know it was dannycatchweight, most likely 190LB on the contract.

In any event this sure has got me excited! props to Danny for brining BJ out here.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #21
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
I could say i told ya so but I'm not that sort of guy.....now were's that francis75 little prick who said it wouldn't be at 90.7kg

I knew it wouldnt be at catchweight as soon as Francis had his little say.
teke is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #22
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
I could say i told ya so but I'm not that sort of guy.....now were's that francis75 little prick who said it wouldn't be at 90.7kg
Settle down champ we shall see at the weigh-in. Green hasn't lied and talked BS ever before has he ? You believe everything he says do you ? Of course you do. It's understandable because you are in love.

I am still extremely confident that this fight is another BS catchweight fight. Even if it's at 200 then that is what Green should be doing every fight because after all he is the cruiserweight champion of the world. Well at least he reckons he is.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #23
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Green's gonna iron the Big Mouthed Mormon Cunt out at the BMMC's natural weight (note, not Danny "Make It Rain Green" Green's natural weight) and the haterz are gonna have to eat their werds, werd.

Green'na make believerz out of all of you foo's.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #24
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Green's gonna iron the Big Mouthed Mormon Cunt out at the BMMC's natural weight (note, not Danny "Make It Rain Green" Green's natural weight) and the haterz are gonna have to eat their werds, werd.

Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 12:46 AM   #25
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post

if he beats Cunningham, Huck or Dawson then i will bel a believer. BJ does not appear to have an overly impressive resume apart from the "0"... he aint faced anyone too decent though. He is made to order and Green will wipe the floor with him.....
i am not a hater, just a realist. i will be cheering for Danny come wed night.
stewy is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #26
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
I remember how you told us all that Green V Adamek was a done deal.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 01:12 AM   #27
noobie
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Green lovers, blind frddy can see this guy is not A class, he is B class at best and to paraphrase dearest Daniel.

I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL IN MY NEXT FIGHT.

Wrong, you have played games again and bought a guy with a loaded record, who is inactive blah blah blah Plus he is no spring chicken.
Far from giving back to fans Daniel has found a 'live' patsy but at least his loyal fans will be happy. I liked Green but ask around your local watering hole, his name is MUD and a dozen wins wont make up for it, sadly once you eat dog shit the smell hangs around on your breathe for a long, long time
noobie is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #28
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie View Post
Green lovers, blind frddy can see this guy is not A class, he is B class at best and to paraphrase dearest Daniel.

I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL IN MY NEXT FIGHT.

Wrong, you have played games again and bought a guy with a loaded record, who is inactive blah blah blah Plus he is no spring chicken.
Far from giving back to fans Daniel has found a 'live' patsy but at least his loyal fans will be happy. I liked Green but ask around your local watering hole, his name is MUD and a dozen wins wont make up for it, sadly once you eat dog shit the smell hangs around on your breathe for a long, long time
So much truth. How is your glass house?
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #29
biajoli
Prestige... Worldwide
ESB Jr Member

Thumbs up Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
at you guys

has anyone bet on this fight? $4.50 for Flores.....its tempting
Yeah i bet $4000 with betezy and got odds of $7.50, after my bet they rained it in to $5. lol Go flores
biajoli is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2010, 02:22 AM   #30
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
"This fight is being screened on ESPN in America so he won't want to be embarrassed."
What?
IntentionalButt is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum