Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #31
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 75
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by biajoli View Post
Yeah i bet $4000 with betezy and got odds of $7.50, after my bet they rained it in to $5. lol Go flores
you just lost 4k then.... no way Green loses to this guy.. he is c level at best. green will spark him
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #32
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,188
vCash: 300
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

biajoli...u speak bullshit.....u aint bet 4k on flores...prove it,send pic!
tc boxa...why so much hate on danny?your a puglist yourself,u should know better.
this fight will be a war and good to watch,everyone is talking about it.
AND EVERYONE IS BUYING UP,ESPN IS SHOWCASING IT.....!
mrdoctor is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:45 AM   #33
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
What?
Probably ESPN3 same as all the recent Klitschko fights.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #34
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 75
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
biajoli...u speak bullshit.....u aint bet 4k on flores...prove it,send pic!
tc boxa...why so much hate on danny?your a puglist yourself,u should know better.
this fight will be a war and good to watch,everyone is talking about it.
AND EVERYONE IS BUYING UP,ESPN IS SHOWCASING IT.....!
this fight will be a one-sided bashing. i know of nobody who is buying it. i like watchin danny fight, but against people of the same level, not c grade fighters who have been inactive for 15 months...look at Flores' record, its a list of absolute nobodies. lets face it, danny is in the entertainment industry, not the boxing industry. he wont fight the best. he should take a leaf out of katsidis and darchinyans books
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:22 AM   #35
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,188
vCash: 300
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

kats and darchinyain ****in luv danny u tool..!
mrdoctor is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #36
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 534
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Big ****en blokes. I'm only 79kg.
zelky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #37
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Sakio has a far better chance of beating Ward than Flores has of Green.

Fightbet is paying $7 for a Sakio win.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #38
biajoli
Prestige... Worldwide
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
biajoli...u speak bullshit.....u aint bet 4k on flores...prove it,send pic!
tc boxa...why so much hate on danny?your a puglist yourself,u should know better.
this fight will be a war and good to watch,everyone is talking about it.
AND EVERYONE IS BUYING UP,ESPN IS SHOWCASING IT.....!
Lol righto please see below, for the record i do think danny will probably win, but i dont care if i lose the $4000. Not a concern, i only ever bet with money i am happy to lose. At those odds way to good to pass up, especially considering danny is a massively overhyped. overated boxer that has never really done anything and hasnt been tested in years, at best should be danny $1.60 flores $2.20 so very happy to have a splash

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Licensed Bookmaker - N.T. Racing Commission Betting All Codes, All States, Day & Night and Full Sport Service Direct Lines: 1800 321 321 Bet TimeTicket NumberDescriptionBet AmountBetTypeRefTally09/11/2010*****091043****Boxing Green v Flores (Head to Head-FLORES B.J.) WIN Price @7.5$4,000.00 WINPRICE$4,000.00
biajoli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #39
biajoli
Prestige... Worldwide
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
you just lost 4k then.... no way Green loses to this guy.. he is c level at best. green will spark him
May well have, dont care if i lose $4k, never bet with money your not happy to lose
biajoli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:00 AM   #40
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 122,059
vCash: 32000
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Probably ESPN3 same as all the recent Klitschko fights.
Hmm...it isn't on the schedule as of today. Usually they'd have it listed a week out.

Wednesday, Nov. 17

11:30 AM HOCKEY KHL AK Bars vs. Ska
11:55 AM SOCCER International Friendly Brazil vs. Argentina
02:00 PM SOCCER South Africa vs. USA
02:30 PM SOCCER Austria vs. Greece
02:30 PM SOCCER Sweden vs. Germany
02:30 PM SOCCER Republic of Ireland vs. Norway
02:45 PM SOCCER Croatia vs. Malta
07:00 PM BASEBALL Liga Venezolana Bravos de Margarita vs. Leones del Caracas
07:00 PM BASKETBALL UAB vs. Middle Tennessee State (Full Court)
07:00 PM BASKETBALL Vermont vs. Connecticut (Full Court)
07:00 PM BASKETBALL NBA Phoenix Suns vs. Miami Heat
08:00 PM BASKETBALL Drake vs. Iowa State (Full Court)
08:00 PM BASKETBALL 2010 Dick's Sporting Goods NIT Season Tip-Off (Exclusive Second Round)
08:00 PM FOOTBALL NCAAF Bowling Green vs. Toledo
09:00 PM BASKETBALL Wisconsin-Green Bay vs. Marquette (Full Court)
09:00 PM VOLLEYBALL NCAA Volleyball Utah State vs. New Mexico State
9:30 PM BASKETBALL NBA Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs


Where was it originally said that it would be shown on any version of ESPN in the US?
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #41
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Hmm...it isn't on the schedule as of today. Usually they'd have it listed a week out.

Wednesday, Nov. 17

11:30 AM HOCKEY KHL AK Bars vs. Ska
11:55 AM SOCCER International Friendly Brazil vs. Argentina
02:00 PM SOCCER South Africa vs. USA
02:30 PM SOCCER Austria vs. Greece
02:30 PM SOCCER Sweden vs. Germany
02:30 PM SOCCER Republic of Ireland vs. Norway
02:45 PM SOCCER Croatia vs. Malta
07:00 PM BASEBALL Liga Venezolana Bravos de Margarita vs. Leones del Caracas
07:00 PM BASKETBALL UAB vs. Middle Tennessee State (Full Court)
07:00 PM BASKETBALL Vermont vs. Connecticut (Full Court)
07:00 PM BASKETBALL NBA Phoenix Suns vs. Miami Heat
08:00 PM BASKETBALL Drake vs. Iowa State (Full Court)
08:00 PM BASKETBALL 2010 Dick's Sporting Goods NIT Season Tip-Off (Exclusive Second Round)
08:00 PM FOOTBALL NCAAF Bowling Green vs. Toledo
09:00 PM BASKETBALL Wisconsin-Green Bay vs. Marquette (Full Court)
09:00 PM VOLLEYBALL NCAA Volleyball Utah State vs. New Mexico State
9:30 PM BASKETBALL NBA Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs


Where was it originally said that it would be shown on any version of ESPN in the US?
I knew they were in negotiations to show the fight, Flores stated this a few times.
I never heard it being confirmed...until Hyder said it in that interview.
They may still be negotiating coverage whether that be live or delayed.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #42
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 122,059
vCash: 32000
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
I knew they were in negotiations to show the fight, Flores stated this a few times.
I never heard it being confirmed...until Hyder said it in that interview.
They may still be negotiating coverage whether that be live or delayed.
That's great news if it comes off.

As of right now there's no boxing scheduled on any version of ESPN (either the TV channels or streaming on ESPN3) until the Friday Night Fights premiere in January...so it's not even like he could have been referring to highlights being screened on an existing card (which they did on FNF for Green-Jones). Very strange.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #43
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Battery Park
Posts: 7,685
vCash: 2203
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

You dudes who believe Green will blow away Flores may be in for a little surprise.Flores can fight and has skills.The inactivity bothers me but I still believe he will give Danny a good tussle.
fatcity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:34 AM   #44
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 122,059
vCash: 32000
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcity View Post
You dudes who believe Green will blow away Flores may be in for a little surprise.Flores can fight and has skills.The inactivity bothers me but I still believe he will give Danny a good tussle.


I've yet to see anything from Green that shows me he is in the same class as Flores. (I've only seen his work against Briggs, Jones, Siaca, Mundine, and Beyer but that's his best competition to date. What am I missing?)
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #45
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 'Green now 87kg and Flores likely to be 95kg' - Danny Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post


I've yet to see anything from Green that shows me he is in the same class as Flores. (I've only seen his work against Briggs, Jones, Siaca, Mundine, and Beyer but that's his best competition to date. What am I missing?)
From what I see of Flores he has solid boxing skills and a fast jab....I'm thinking Flores will out box green most of the rounds.

He has a huge reach advantage and knows how to use it by boxing off the back foot. He also has nice kit of counter punches to use if green gets lazy coming in.

I sure hope danny can catch him early and often to stop him....I will be cheering on Danny every punch.

End of the day If this fight was in the tipping comp I would pick a Flores win by 3
rounds.....if Danny gets the win I will give him huge props

I just don't see how most people on here see this as an easy fight
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013