Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #16
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Ray Wheatley's new book

One hornet arrives lol, now i know your not that stupid bow boy. If i was running websites and conducting interviews with variouse boxing identities across the country wouldnt you atleast rekon i could read a farkn book?

i shouldnt feed the trolls. Bye now Habib
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #17
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

.... and tccoxsuka is an authority on all things boxing (let alone english literature) so we should believe his reviews
shiner is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #18
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
One hornet arrives lol, now i know your not that stupid bow boy. If i was running websites and conducting interviews with variouse boxing identities across the country wouldnt you atleast rekon i could read a farkn book?

i shouldnt feed the trolls. Bye now Habib
You were a groupie with a microphone. Nothing more.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 07:13 PM   #19
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Sounds to me like you need to finish reading "The Voice of Human Justice"

Oh and microphones dont build websites but i rekon you knew that already, and groupies dont get access to Johhny Lewis home at 8am in the moring to conduct an interview nor do they get interviews with Mundine, Fenech the list goes on.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #20
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Sounds to me like you need to finish reading "The Voice of Human Justice"

Oh and microphones dont build websites but i rekon you knew that already, and groupies dont get access to Johhny Lewis home at 8am in the moring to conduct an interview nor do they get interviews with Mundine, Fenech the list goes on.
Only a chimpanzee would find your website impressive. I loved your forum, though, where you set up multiple usernames so you could ask yourself about your career and plans. **** it was funny.

All of those you mention didn't realise you were a groupie masquerading as a journo. I'm surprised your erection didn't give you away.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #21
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Actually it wasnt my website, i just helped out the guys who owned it and setup their ecommerce website so they could sell stuff online. My point being that you claim i cant read and would need help but yet you know im able to make websites and have written up many interviews. Clearly you are trolling.

And i am not masquerading around as a bloke who rekons he won an ABA state title in only 5 fights but wont give his name and then in the same breath crys for evidence and reliable sources from others when they make claims of being told this or that, quite a little peice of hypocritcal work arnt we now Bow Boy. You need to take a good look in the mirror and if you have the courage to stand by your name then do it, if not go away, i grow tired of your cat and mouse game, you have the education level of a taxi driver, literally and if this were to get ugly you would be crying to me on the phone just as you have in the past.

Now go away.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #22
jacksonmann
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

What's wrong with being a taxi driver? I drove taxis for years and bought my first three houses while doing it. Nader is a cabbie too. Are we supposed to be morons?
jacksonmann is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #23
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Actually it wasnt my website, i just helped out the guys who owned it and setup their ecommerce website so they could sell stuff online. My point being that you claim i cant read and would need help but yet you know im able to make websites and have written up many interviews. Clearly you are trolling.

And i am not masquerading around as a bloke who rekons he won an ABA state title in only 5 fights but wont give his name and then in the same breath crys for evidence and reliable sources from others when they make claims of being told this or that, quite a little peice of hypocritcal work arnt we now Bow Boy. You need to take a good look in the mirror and if you have the courage to stand by your name then do it, if not go away, i grow tired of your cat and mouse game, you have the education level of a taxi driver, literally and if this were to get ugly you would be crying to me on the phone just as you have in the past.

Now go away.
You've given us ample evidence that you are either borderline mentally handicapped or the education system failed you. I reckon it's both. There is no doubt whatsoever that you are retarded and your teachers should've sent you to a special needs class when it would have helped you. So now you're left with what can best be described as a primary school vocabulary to torture us with. Please don't pretend that you are capable of reading adult literature.

I'm flattered that you find it so difficult to believe that I won a state title in my 5th fight. You will find out that it is true once we get closer to our fight. And I should let you know that I'm much better now than I was in my first year of boxing. Ten rounds is gonna feel like an eternity for you.

BTW, I've never spoken to you on the phone you paranoid schizophrenic.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #24
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

like ive said before, you know when someones been pwned when all they have is spelling mistakes to resort to, i see you have extended that to vocabulary now as well lol.

Im more than capable of reading and writing adult literature as you yourself have read some of the interviews ive wrote in the past, you hypocrite.

You never won a state title in your 5th amateur fight either, no one has. With 5 fights or less under your belt, you are still considered a novice you tool. As you yourself have stated before, you have no evidence, no reliable sources to back your claims. One can only asume you are a deluded mental patient with access to a computer hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 10:41 PM   #25
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Prove that your mum wasn't writing your articles for you.

I don't point out spelling mistakes just for the sake of it. Don't you see the irony when someone calls another person dumb or retarded but can't even spell the word themselves?

Maybe I'm the only person who won a state title in their 5th fight, maybe I'm not. I didn't think it was that much of a big deal at the time and still don't.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #26
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
im not great at spelling and was mearly trying to make a point
Merely...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #27
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonmann View Post
What's wrong with being a taxi driver? I drove taxis for years and bought my first three houses while doing it. Nader is a cabbie too. Are we supposed to be morons?

Two Porsches, three+ houses? This is not the Paddy joke with the punch line "Well you started it!!" is it?

Or did you mean you got two Porches on a tree house
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #28
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
dont know where you see Johnnys book getting a terrible review, ive read just about all the major boxers books in Aussie, Briggs, Fenech, KT etc and Lewis book would have to be the best by far that ive picked up in a while, you would have to be doing very well to topple that effort. Its VERY hard to put lewis's new book down and i find it odd someone would say it got bad reviews when this just isnt true.
briggsys book kicks the shit out of johnnys.
johnnys really is nothing special.

Johhnys books summarised is basically:

1)Johhnys a battler, he knows famous people.
2)fenech is a machine/harding is tough
3) kostyas an asshole
4)johnny deserves sainthood.

thats it. 3 stars from me
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #29
jacksonmann
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

briggsy's book was good but i didnt believe a lot of it - the stuff about assault rifles etc

the best local book was shane patrick's blacktown - great

keiza's history book was great too but that's about 30 years ago.
jacksonmann is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #30
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Is Ray's new book a hard cover, or in the same 'book' form as 'The Greatest'??

I picked up a copy of Johnny Lewis' book at Kmart, whilst shopping for shit house book releases. The first chapter covers the fact that Paul Kent is an arse licker.

I don't agree with the selected order of Ray's Top 50, as selected by a panel of well equpped boxing minds, especially with Fenech #1, but the names listed were a fairly deserved bunch. A few could be removed and replaced IMO.

Will fork out the hard earned to get a copy of the new one for sure.
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum