TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Flores offered incentives to come in under the limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Right on cue, Typhoid Germinara.

Listen clown, you've claimed everything from Flores taking a dive to the fight being at catchweight.

Now you're on here claiming to have been right and expecting apologies

You've posted all over here that you've put money on Flores to win - that's all that needs to be said about exactly how certain you were of it being at catchweight

"Papa needs some brand new shoes ooh yeah"

You should be spending your Centrelink payments on necessities Typhoid, not gambling it on longshots
Im not the Clown, your boy Danny Greens the Clown, i told you all about his BIG SECRET but the same Green nut huggers come on in and defended him, even to the point one of you called Danny up to speak with him about the weight ..

I explained quite well why i thought it was at catchweight and i supplied supporting evidence, i have always stood by this claim. The flop comment i made was hear-say with no supporting evidence, i made one mention of it then droped it, and i put Money on BJ BEFORE i knew it was at catchweight Brua., i was waiting to see what the weigh in was to decide if i was going to bet more money or not, and others are also doing the same and have mention this in previouse posts. Why are you trolling?

Really dont understand why you get so pissy with me, its quite simple really but i know it can be hard for you to fathom, on this occasion you and others were WRONG, just swallow your pride for a change Brua and move foward.

Last but least, i work at a Service Tech, i purchased a house 14 yrs ago and have a missus and child to raise, to think i would be on centerlink is laughable when i can earn over 55k a year doing tech work
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #17
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Now I know you're not really this dumb toad boy, you're just labouring a point in an effort to deflect from the original issue, which is that you posted unsubstantiated bullshit and I called you out on it - another cowardly tactic to hide behind instead of admitting that you're nothing but a gossip spreader and rumour monger.

Simply put:

LINE 10 START
LINE 20 IF LINE 40 = "CATCHWEIGHT" GOTO LINE 50
LINE 30 IF LINE 40 <> "CATCHWEIGHT" GOTO LINE 60
LINE 40 UNCONFIRMED
LINE 50 POSTER "IRNBRUMAN" BOYCOTTS GREEN
LINE 60 GOTO LINE 10

You ****ing muppet
Sure thing GREEN LOVER!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #18
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Look people....Green is defending his IBO CW belt.
Seriously what did you all honestly expect?
I can understand Ty's hysteria but get a ****ing grip.
It is said Green has offered incentives.....if it pans out that Flores accepts incentives to come underwieght well that's his business and if he loses this fight he has no one to blame other than his own greed.
How much money would it take to jeopardize leaving these shores with a title which would be worth a few bucks in the bank.
If this report is true and Flores does come in under it says more about him than it does about Green.....
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #19
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

mate you have a very valid point, imo Flores betting on himself says alot also. I could pick holes in this all day long, a morman who claims he isnt a betting man is placing money on himself to win is very strange.

One must ask the question, who drew up the contracts and offerd the incentives for BJ to drop weight? OK its his fault if he takes these incentives but are we also then going to say its Paul Briggs fault for taking the fight because he was broke? Money does strange things to people and BJ hasnt fought in some time and imo would need the extra money but at what cost? i dont think he is willing to drain himself in doing so, or atleast i hope not, we will see today at lunch time.

If anything this article confirms BJ has been asked to come in at Dannyweight, the incentives dont mean a thing, its a god dam CW title, leave the man alone and let him come in at the CW Limit, offering incentives to make youself look like a saint is a farkn Joke, its a con job at its finest.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #20
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

isnt green a nice guy, offering incentives, i mean, he even gave a retired briggs 125000 & sold his own reputation at the same time, people dont get more generous than that.
raff is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #21
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

giving this some thought...

Manny Siaca - not a CW and had not fought in over 12 months. (Lured out by Money)
Paul Briggs - Retired for 3 yrs due to nerological problems and is broke. (Lured out by Money)
BJ Flores - Has not fought in 18 months and needs the money. (Lured out by Money and incentives to come in under the CW Limit)

What a legacy this guy is creating hey fellas? hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #22
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
mate you have a very valid point, imo Flores betting on himself says alot also. I could pick holes in this all day long, a morman who claims he isnt a betting man is placing money on himself to win is very strange.

One must ask the question, who drew up the contracts and offerd the incentives for BJ to drop weight? OK its his fault if he takes these incentives but are we also then going to say its Paul Briggs fault for taking the fight because he was broke? Money does strange things to people and BJ hasnt fought in some time and imo would need the extra money but at what cost? i dont think he is willing to drain himself in doing so, or atleast i hope not, we will see today at lunch time.

If anything this article confirms BJ has been asked to come in at Dannyweight, the incentives dont mean a thing, its a god dam CW title, leave the man alone and let him come in at the CW Limit, offering incentives to make youself look like a saint is a farkn Joke, its a con job at its finest.
Dude you looking at it the wrong way. BJ is getting penalized for weighing in at the correct weight. No ****ing incentives here. No generosity. Who did Green hire as his spin doctor? Sure getting a lot of people fooled.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #23
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Don't forget Geale!
or Zappavigna.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #24
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Dude you looking at it the wrong way. BJ is getting penalized for weighing in at the correct weight. No ****ing incentives here. No generosity. Who did Green hire as his spin doctor? Sure getting a lot of people fooled.

Sorry, I've missed something here, whats the penalty for weighing in at the correct weight?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
giving this some thought...

Manny Siaca - not a CW and had not fought in over 12 months. (Lured out by Money)
Paul Briggs - Retired for 3 yrs due to nerological problems and is broke. (Lured out by Money)
BJ Flores - Has not fought in 18 months and needs the money. (Lured out by Money and incentives to come in under the CW Limit)

What a legacy this guy is creating hey fellas? hahahaha
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #26
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

good point donkey king, i guess i am trying to agree with some of the green nut hugers in here in order to move forward on this one, if i bicker about the incentives it turns into a few more pages so ill just stick to my guns which is the fact that BJs been asked to make Dannyweight. The incentives bs is just a smoke screen Dannys SECRET is out and its going to be VERY intresting to read what his supporters now have to say, especially from guys who phoned Danny to confirm it was 200LB limit, Left Jab Danny for example? lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #27
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Sorry, I've missed something here, whats the penalty for weighing in at the correct weight?
I'm with you.

I have no issue with the incentives to come in under. If he does that's he's business but if he chooses to fight at the limit he can as well.

It's just business in the end.

Basically Green is saying " Mate lets fight at 200lbs.... oh and by the way, if you weigh 5lbs under the limit there's an extra $50k"

Where's the problem?????????
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #28
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

its not as though team green have said that they have to weigh in below weight though? theyve given bj a choice, and its his fault if he decides to be greedy or not. this is what boxers or people in any sport do, they look for the advantage and the upper hand, its not as if this is a new concept at all. The hate towards green on here is a bit ridiculous at times imo
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #29
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

The cruiser limit is 200 lbs and Flores is permitted to weigh in at that amount. I don't understand how anyone here can call this a catchweight fight.

Yeah, there are monetary incentives for Flores to weigh as low as 195 but they are just that, incentives. Flores has the right to weigh in at 200 lbs or below, just like any other cruiser. Green's demonstrated once again that he's a smart businessman and there's nothing wrong with that.

If Flores does come in below 200 he is proving that he's here primarily for the money, not that it would've made much difference. Green will stop Flores irrespective of Flores' weight. And whilst Flores loses his 0 he will have an excuse that he was weight drained. It's a win/win for everyone concerned.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #30
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Im not the Clown, your boy Danny Greens the Clown, i told you all about his BIG SECRET but the same Green nut huggers come on in and defended him, even to the point one of you called Danny up to speak with him about the weight ..

I explained quite well why i thought it was at catchweight and i supplied supporting evidence, i have always stood by this claim. The flop comment i made was hear-say with no supporting evidence, i made one mention of it then droped it, and i put Money on BJ BEFORE i knew it was at catchweight Brua., i was waiting to see what the weigh in was to decide if i was going to bet more money or not, and others are also doing the same and have mention this in previouse posts. Why are you trolling?

Really dont understand why you get so pissy with me, its quite simple really but i know it can be hard for you to fathom, on this occasion you and others were WRONG, just swallow your pride for a change Brua and move foward.

Last but least, i work at a Service Tech, i purchased a house 14 yrs ago and have a missus and child to raise, to think i would be on centerlink is laughable when i can earn over 55k a year doing tech work
Looks like I struck a nerve with my Centrelink comment

More to come - words from your own keyboard that contradicts your claims in the above post
IrnBruMan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum