Old 11-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #31
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151
Default Re: Flores offered incentives to come in under the limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
good point donkey king, i guess i am trying to agree with some of the green nut hugers in here in order to move forward on this one, if i bicker about the incentives it turns into a few more pages so ill just stick to my guns which is the fact that BJs been asked to make Dannyweight. The incentives bs is just a smoke screen Dannys SECRET is out and its going to be VERY intresting to read what his supporters now have to say, especially from guys who phoned Danny to confirm it was 200LB limit, Left Jab Danny for example? lol
Can't see what your carrying on about,the fact is if BJ wants to fight at the cruiserweight limit he can.
The guy agreed to a 200k contract to fight at the full limit and thats what he'll get.
If he wants to get greedy and earn more coin thats his priority.
But don't make out as if Green is making him come down down to a unatural weight if he wants a shot at the title cause he's not.
So don't make out as if bj is forced to make "Dannyweight" cause he's not, the guy has his shot and is getting 200k to fight at cruiserweight so if he wants to give away his size advantage for another 10k thats his problem.
left jab danny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #32
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

if flores is fkn dumb enough to accept the carrot (ie he will cause all yanks are greedy egotistic farks) then he is a bigger fool than green!

absolute masterstroke by greens camp and if they are dumb enough to bite, dont blame green! his manager must be a genius. the base amount is over 3 times wht green got for his title shot.

will it be greed or brains? win the fkn title and the benefits come- why sacrifice your potential in the biggest fight?
shiner is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #33
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Don't forget Geale!
Also Vic Darchinyan & Lenny Zappa are going about things the right way.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #34
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

So, I took a leaf out of your twisted little book Typhoid, and went back through some of your posts. ****ing funny to see how you start off one way, then start to flip flop, then have a go at anyone who points out your fencesitting/each way betting and now you’re claiming to have said all along that the fight would be at catchweight. The added bonus of the irony in some of your latter posts is simply delicious!!

These are in chronological order, and I’ve included posts from other posters to establish the context of some of your replies.

You’re a funny guy, m8!

Part 1

First it was Flores’ inactivity that you were questioning as a way of criticising Green:

Quote:
same story diffrent smell.
Quote:

Flores hasnt fought in a little over 12 months, why not fight an active CW?
Then you display your lack of knowledge of the CW weight limit:

Quote:
What weights this fight going to be at?
Quote:

Flores fights at 200lb and Danny 184lb? Hows that work?
Quote:
I didnt know the Crusierweight limit was 200lb nor would i have thought Danny would be willing to give away 7kg to a much bigger opponent, i dont claim to know all the weight limits for all the divisions etc, i was hoping someone would answer with a civil response. I looked it up myself after reading your helpful hint DJ!

Then you started getting ****y about Flores knocking Green out:

Quote:
If
Quote:
Flores is permited to come in at the 200lb limit its going to be sooo dam funny watching a guy whos not fought in a little over a year knock green the fark out! Green is really sticking his neck on the line with this one yet once again it will be make or break and im rooting that Flores breaks danny green in two!
Quote:
In the case with Green his really got some answering to do and props to him for taking on BJ but at 200lb id put alot of money on BJ to win by KO/TKO and ill be rooting for BJ to do so lol.

Quote:
BJ to stop green. Anyone found bookie odds yet?

Quote:
Still no odds up anywhere for Green vs
Quote:
Flores! im itching to check them out and throw a few on Flores as i rekon he will be a long shot out to win this one with the bookies!
Then you went into fight tactic discussion mode, based on your certainty that Flores will KO Green:

Quote:
Dannys going to have to stick on his chest to win this. It will be Green vs Mundine all over again with BJs jab keeping danny on the outside, however this time his in with a man who has the power to knock him out, mundine come close but lacked the power.

Then you started suggesting that Green will be in control and would be taking Flores at least 3 rounds before “unleashing hell”:

Quote:
I think Dannys best bet is to shock and Awe but i dont think this will be on his plan as he would be concern about a quick knockout, which really suxs for Green but given the circimstances of the RJJ fight and Briggs he really has no other option. The shock and awe could be used in round two but i think his just going to either take what
Quote:
Flores dishes out for a round or just suss him out on the back foot then come round 2 he will unleash hell, thats when the fight will really start.

Props to Green for this fight, im looking forward to watching it now.
Back to Flores being too strong and stopping Green:

Quote:
Any footage floating around? i couldnt find any.
Quote:

Flores would still have a little jet lag, he has to adjust to the climate and time zone so its to be expected he will be somewhat flat on the pads, and not having his regular trainer on the pads would also make a diffrence as someones already pointed out.

Flores to strong for Green and if he can take the Green onslaught for atleast one round he will go on to win by UD or TKO, im pretty sure he will stop Green either early in the fight or mid way.
Change of tact to Flores outboxing Green now, but still KOing him, and throwing in the disclaimer “BJ is a little over rated and this is boxing so anythings possible”:

Quote:
Greens been droped but not at Crusierweight, this was at Middleweight against Omar Eduardo Gonzalez who knocked him down in round two.
Quote:

If BJ gets on his bike he will outbox Green all night, it will be Mundine vs Green all over again however BJ has the power mundine didnt have at middleweight and will drop Green over and over again if he keeps walking up, im putting a bit of money on BJ to knock Green out, i think the odds are going to be very nice and i just dont see Green winning this one however BJ is a little over rated and this is boxing so anythings possible i guess!
You’ll note that thus far you’ve made no mention of the fight being at catchweight, in fact, in your below post you confirm your belief it will be at CW:

Quote:
Green lost to Mandy, hows Green suddenly got his credibility back? lol yeah he defeated a way past his prime RJJ but what has he done since then? fought bums and sick people. Some of are sucking this BJ sht up beause we just want to see how he goes with a true crusierweight and BJ being undefeated and a natrual crusierweight is as close as we will get for now.
Quote:

This fights alot better than him fighting Cameron, if he fights Cameron after this one we all know his just in it for the money and is trying to copy Mandy as much as he can.
Ah, back to talking about how much money you’re backing Flores with:

Quote:
As much as i can afford to lose, thanks for posting the odds m8, got me excited again now!

Gee whiz, in one of your previous posts above you said you’d “put a lot of money on BJ to win by KO/TKO” but $100 is all you can afford on your HUGE ($55k+) salary?

Quote:
atleast $100

A-ha! First signs of doubt (dated 23/09/2010) where you suggest Flores may take a dive, but still no mention from you of the fight being at catchweight:

Quote:
Not so sure about this one anymore, i noticed what JB has pointed out, more footage of
Quote:
Flores talking about himself than there is him fighting. His pro record is also very padded, everyone his come up against has had losses and the amateur footage of him winning the golden gloves at 178lb wasnt impressive.

Hard to tell with CampGreen, sneaky bastards will do anything for some coin. BJ could be just doing this for a pay day, to trivial to work out because BJ has some valid excuses as to why his not fought, he could be really going for this one or his going to lye down after a round or two.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #35
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Part 2

Back to using Flores’ inactivity:

Quote:
Its not an attack on Green just sussing out BJ as the odds are good for putting a few bucks on him and as the fight draws near its only natural to have a talk about it.
Quote:

BJs suspect due to the fact he hasnt fought in a year and is still rated in the top 10 imo, hows that happen? We know very little about him and based on what Greens been doing of late its no wonder people are suspect. He is the best (On paper) that Greens fought since Beyer.
A lengthy post from you about why Flores isn’t that good, contains your first use of the word “catchweight” but you still don’t suggest this fight will be at a catchweight, in fact you emphasise that Green is fighting a “REAL cruiserweight” in your last sentence:

Quote:
He is IBO Crusierweight champion, the weight limit for this division is 200lb
Quote:
MAX, whats the problem? He has to fight someone whos not DannyCatchweight so you blow it up as if its something of importance? if he choses to fight in that division but fights at 185lb then thats his choice.

You cant blame people for being suss given what Greens done recently with the briggs bullsht that shouldnt have even happen. NSW boxing told him no but he wouldnt listen and cryed from the roof tops that he was going to SUE nsw boxing blah blah, guess NSW was right all along and Briggs should never have been in the ring. That sht actually happen Buster, take your Danny Green googles off and have a real look.

Next up we get served this and you ask why people cant be pleased.. lol

Flores hasnt fought in over 1 year.
Flores has a padded record.
Flores hasnt fought anyone of credibility.

Its nice his fighting a REAL crusierweight for a change but would have been even nice had he chosen an ACTIVE crusierweight whos record has not been padded.

Continuation of your reasons why Flores is no good, yet now you make predictions that the ref stops the fight early, that BJ wins by UD or late to mid round KO/TKO. Good for you, covering all bases!

Quote:
Ill still put 100$ on Flores because he is a long shot and does have the capabilities to upset Green especially considering Greens opposition of late, i am just noting my concerns as a punter and fan, dont let me ruffle your Green feathers ladys lol.
Quote:

Lets face facts ladys, Green should be fighting guys like Flores all the time, as Buster has mention. The reason some of us get excited it because he is finally doing so, i for one dont think he is ligit IBO champ anyhow, the stoppage he won the IBO title in was after the 3 min mark and should have been ruled a non contest but since its the IBO they write the rules up as they go along.

Flores fought a WBF champ, thats about as high as the calibure of his opposition has been and you want me to jump up and down in excitment? well im jumping up and down in excitment that Greens finally fighting a REAL Crusierweight but thats about it at this stage.

I can easly see Flores coming in and getting bombarded in round 1, ref prematurly stops the fight and another BS win for Green, on the other hand i can see BJ outboxing Green in similar fashion to Mandy and winning on a UD or late to mid round stoppage. Its all up in the air and its why i countine to disscuss this subject, if it was clear cut to me id just say my bit and leave it at that but at this stage its still inconclusive, we wont really know until fight night but that wont stop me putting $100 on Flores at those odds.
Thought I’d throw this in since you’re always calling accusing people of being trolls:

Quote:
I phoned your mum and thats what she told me after she blelw me! lol

Back to predicting that Flores will stop Green, but including a UD win just to be safe.

Quote:
I never said id put money on Green so not sure what your on about with that one, all im doing is analizing BJ as an opponent to have a punt on and you ladies get ya knickers in a knot.
Quote:

My inital prediction is that BJ will stop Green or win via UD. I dont trust Green so im a bit suspect now giving this more thought, being boxing anything could happen so ill still stick with my gut feeling as ive mention in previouse posts and ill put some money on BJ to win.
Hahaha, “Its not a competition between posters on ESB” yet earlier in this thread you’re claiming how right you are and expecting apologies!

Quote:
Its not a competition between posters on ESB, if Green wins then good for Green. There is no insurance when i place a bet. Ive already said im putting money on
Quote:
Flores and not betting on Green so whats the problem?
This is your reply to CHB on your flipflopping and fence-sitting

Quote:
He is a suitable opponent, considering Siaca and Briggs its a huge step up lol, like ive said already all im doing is pointing out the flaws Flores has as would anyone when sizing up the two. Im not the one whos got splinters m8 i think its you lol..
Quote:

First you say that im using it as an excuse if Green does win.
Then you say my comments somehow claim that Flores is not suitable.

So which one is it and how do you come up with this crap?

If Flores hasnt been doing squat then of course Dannys going to win, why would i thnk he hasnt been doing squat is that if the reports are not true then he wouldnt be fit, but if they are true as his trainer claims then i stand by what ive always been saying and that is that Flores will knock green out.

After Briggs and Siaca im happy to see him finally fight a real CW however i would have liked to see him fight an active CW which is pretty much the sum of what ive been saying all along, for some reason or another this upsets you and you twist and contort it in any way you see fit!
Back to saying Flores will take a dive (“spoke to some who knows him”):

Quote:
Your a farkn Forest Gump alright
Quote:
Warwick lol

Back to BJ, spoke to someone who knows him and they got the feeling its just a money grab fight and not to be suprized if Flores slumps on the canvas early and on purpose!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #36
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

I guess we will see how greedy Flores is in a few hours....
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #37
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Part 3

CHB pointing out your flipflopping and calling every possible outcome of this fight:

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Now that you've predicted everything from a Flores win by KO, to now a Green win by KO, at least you'll be able to tell ESB 'I told you so' after the fight, regardless of result - LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post

There's no doubt about you you're a one man circus Mr Each-way Bet.

....and good luck pulling all the splinters out of your backside too.

Quote:
m8 one min you say i predict a KO by Flores & Green then your next post you tell the truth!? what gives lol
Quote:

I put money on BJ a while ago while the odds were still good (5.60) its a long shot but paying well and if you give it a good hard think, if BJ IS THE REAL DEAL then its a good bet. I placed the bet before i was told about BJ.

I didnt rub my crystal ball and come up with this sht! Kinda wish i knew before id placed the bet but the source could be wrong, i wont know till the fight and its not as if i bet the house on it lol, relax!

Check out your earlier posts where you predict Flores will KO Green

Quote:
sounds to me like you have been looking in the mirror pal ,
Quote:
ur making up more sht again! i prefer it when u stick to the facts! Where have i talked Flores up? better go searching my posts, all ive really said is if his the REAL DEAL he will KO Green.

Quote:
Yep keep searching m8! Is that the only one you can find?
Quote:

You said i was talking him up so there must be more than one, ive already said over and over if his the real deal he will KO Green, the above post only says why i think he will win by KO, so wheres all these other posts showing me talking him up?..talking him up would be to promote his name in good favour, wheres all the posts buddie? lol

Here’s the irony, after all of your flipflopping displayed in the posts I’ve quoted, from your predictions of Flores stopping Green, to Flores taking a dive, to Flores winning by UD, to Green KOing Flores, you have the hide to say:

Quote:
i guess your one of those blokes that belives if he talks enough sht people will eventually belive him! you have tried to twist and contort everything i say for what reason?, its quite funny really because you dont quite realise how much of a unit your making yourself look like.
Quote:

You said i talked BJ Up but were only able to dig up one post, i guess your the one whos going to need two shovels to dig yourself out of ya own bullsht! hahahah

Still no mention that the fight will be at catchweight though, Typhoid, but here we have your running away tactic when you can’t argue or twist the facts any more (note your insistence on sticking to the thread topic) and more of that delicious irony:

Quote:
I rekon its time stoped replying to you. This is a topic about BJ vs Green, its not a competition you twit.
Quote:

Ive never seen a person go to such efforts to try and make another person look like a farkn idiot! i never predicted a fix and i never enterd your prediction contest im sorry lol, im debating and discussing the possbilities of the outcome between two fighters, get over it ya unit!

Old 11-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #38
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

PS - Typhoid's hysteria is being used in order to create a mountain out of a molehill so he can say "HA! I TOLD YOU SO!!!" when in fact, as can be seen from all of his posts I've quoted above, he NEVER DID

Even a busted clock is right twice a day, if continually saying this or that is going to happen, in order to cover every possible base, is "being right" then I would rather be wrong....
Old 11-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #39
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
its not as though team green have said that they have to weigh in below weight though? theyve given bj a choice, and its his fault if he decides to be greedy or not. this is what boxers or people in any sport do, they look for the advantage and the upper hand, its not as if this is a new concept at all. The hate towards green on here is a bit ridiculous at times imo

Tell me whats the difference between the two scenarios:

Scenario 1. Title is for 80 pounds.
Catch weight agreed is 75 pounds.
If meet catch weight you get $100,000
$10,000 penalty for every pound over agreed catch weight.
If weight 76 pounds get $90,000
77 $80,000
78 $70,000
79 $60,000
80 $50,000

Scenario 2. Title is for 80 pounds.
Get paid $50,000. $10,000 generous inducement for every pound you weight less than 80 pounds.
If weight 1 pound less you get $10,000 extra
If weight 2 pound less you get $20,000 extra
If weight 3 pound less you get $30,000 extra
If weight 4 pound less you get $40,000 extra
If weight 5 pound less you get $50,000 extra

Scenario 1 and 2 are the same thing. Just called different names. This is a catch weight fight with penalties if you weight above the agreed catch weight. Shit by any other name will still stink.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #40
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Actually, my prediction for this fight is listed below:
  • Flores to win by KO
  • Flores to win by TKO
  • Flores to win by UD
  • Flores to win by SD
  • Flores to win by MD
  • Green to win by KO
  • Green to win by TKO
  • Green to win by UD
  • Green to win by SD
  • Green to win by MD
  • Draw
  • Flores takes a dive
  • Green takes a dive
  • FanMan2 swoops in on a hang glider and the fight is stopped due to disruption.
Haha, aren't you guys gonna have egg on your faces come Thursday, I let you in on Green and Flores' BIG SECRETS but you still thought you knew better than me!

This isn't a competition between ESB posters, but I'm right so when are you guys gonna start apologizing to me?

I need daily affirmation from people on the internet and overcompensate with hostility when I don't get it so please love me
Old 11-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #41
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Tell me whats the difference between the two scenarios:

Scenario 1. Title is for 80 pounds.
Catch weight agreed is 75 pounds.
If meet catch weight you get $100,000
$10,000 penalty for every pound over agreed catch weight.
If weight 76 pounds get $90,000
77 $80,000
78 $70,000
79 $60,000
80 $50,000

Scenario 2. Title is for 80 pounds.
Get paid $50,000. $10,000 generous inducement for every pound you weight less than 80 pounds.
If weight 1 pound less you get $10,000 extra
If weight 2 pound less you get $20,000 extra
If weight 3 pound less you get $30,000 extra
If weight 4 pound less you get $40,000 extra
If weight 5 pound less you get $50,000 extra

Scenario 1 and 2 are the same thing. Just called different names. This is a catch weight fight with penalties if you weight above the agreed catch weight. Shit by any other name will still stink.
It's pretty hard to disagree with this.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #42
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Brua, go edit your posts so we can read them, the text you quoted is black and the background they appear in is black, your a bloody moron lol

The so called "incentives" can be either READ as an incentive or penalty as Donkey has explained, until we see the contract then we dont really know but one thing is for certian, a co worker of BJs has seen the contract and stated it is well below the 200LB CW limit. Make of that what you will but imo these incentives could be penalties that have been dressed up as incentives so Green Machine doesnt look so bad to the public when BJ comes in lighter than he normally would come in at.

Why offer any so called "incentives" in the first place if you are a true world CW title holder and claim to be able to beat the best CW's in the world? Oh thats right i forgot, Green is such a nice bloke & all hahaha what was i thinking, please contuine BruaFag
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #43
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Donkeyking,

An inducement is not a penalty.

That is all.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #44
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Change your skin to the default style you ****ing gumby
Old 11-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #45
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

In a business situation, wich is what this is being called, an incentive is usually offered to someone to incite them to do something they may not have done,
in my opinion green does not want this at the cruiserweight limit.
I agree with donkey king on this.
raff is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum