Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #16
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Garth wood

In years to come, Choc & Garth will wear that performance like a dead fish around their neck.

I can't ever recall an act so ****en phony, poorly staged, & degrading to the sport of boxing in OZ.

They've found a new level to get a quid. They really need to both step up to a new occupation, like selling crack cocaine to primary school kids & leave this shady activity to the devil.
I wish someone would rip this & give them a mongolian accent.

It's a total embarrassment & if shown in a sheltered workshop, there'd be vomit everywhere.
Where's the bottom these days?

Poor fella my sport
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #17
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
In years to come, Choc & Garth will wear that performance like a dead fish around their neck.

I can't ever recall an act so ****en phony, poorly staged, & degrading to the sport of boxing in OZ.

They've found a new level to get a quid. They really need to both step up to a new occupation, like selling crack cocaine to primary school kids & leave this shady activity to the devil.
I wish someone would rip this & give them a mongolian accent.

It's a total embarrassment & if shown in a sheltered workshop, there'd be vomit everywhere.
Where's the bottom these days?

Poor fella my sport
That pretty well sums it up.

We need Ash here to put a different spin on this though, it's going to be a very one sided discussion over the coming weeks.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #18
"DJ"
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Garth wood

is this fight on tonight?
"DJ" is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #19
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by "DJ" View Post
is this fight on tonight?
December 8th.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:52 PM   #20
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by "DJ" View Post
is this fight on tonight?

Mate, can you re-phrase that?

Something like "Is this shit on tonight"
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:52 PM   #21
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: Garth wood

The Circus is in Town.!!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #22
"DJ"
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Garth wood

couldnt be assed looking it up myself...
"DJ" is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #23
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Garth wood

Garth won contender and the deal was the winner fought choc
not sure what people are after
give garth his dues he won and should get the fight
choc said he would fight the winner whoever it was
maybe they are playing it up but they are trying to sell a fight
not a great fight but if jnr or ogaanov had won and choc didn't fight them it would have been much worse
choc has kept up his end of the deal and so has garth
for them to both come out and say the fight aint great wouldn't do much
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #24
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
Garth won contender and the deal was the winner fought choc
not sure what people are after
give garth his dues he won and should get the fight
choc said he would fight the winner whoever it was
maybe they are playing it up but they are trying to sell a fight
not a great fight but if jnr or ogaanov had won and choc didn't fight them it would have been much worse
choc has kept up his end of the deal and so has garth
for them to both come out and say the fight aint great wouldn't do much

Mate, I'll tell you what the problem here is. This was staged from day one.
That's what's pissing everyone off.
They've had a ****en gutfull of Khodars bullshit antics & him squeezing their nuts till they spat dollars.
Junior was eliminated intentionally. Garth mauled his way past a disqualification & by the halfway mark of the Contender, anybody that had a clue had already got that Garth was Khodars blue-eyed boy, & this match-up was all but in the bag.

I don't begrudge Garth one cent, or that it's anything to do with him.
He wasn't the referee. He done what he had to do to win & that's the way it works. Good luck to him, & I mean it, but it's still a ****en stew. It reeks of staged & we're ****en sick of it.

Garth will have the biggest following because everyone but the diehards & the naive wants to see Choc on a train out of the sport, & that's really the sad part.
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #25
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
Garth won contender and the deal was the winner fought choc
not sure what people are after
give garth his dues he won and should get the fight
choc said he would fight the winner whoever it was
maybe they are playing it up but they are trying to sell a fight
not a great fight but if jnr or ogaanov had won and choc didn't fight them it would have been much worse
choc has kept up his end of the deal and so has garth
for them to both come out and say the fight aint great wouldn't do much
Actually, Mandy hasn't kept his end of the deal , the fight is at MW, should have been SMW....
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #26
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Garth wood

"I wanna tap your ass" ?????? Choc

"im gonna look pretty for you"???? Wood

What the hell is wrong with these two, thats the worst trash talking iv heard!!!

They need to get a room and sort it out there!!
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #27
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Garth wood

sox

I agree should be at smw a few not impressed by this
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #28
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,309
vCash: 75
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
Mate, I'll tell you what the problem here is. This was staged from day one.
That's what's pissing everyone off.
They've had a ****en gutfull of Khodars bullshit antics & him squeezing their nuts till they spat dollars.
Junior was eliminated intentionally. Garth mauled his way past a disqualification & by the halfway mark of the Contender, anybody that had a clue had already got that Garth was Khodars blue-eyed boy, & this match-up was all but in the bag.

I don't begrudge Garth one cent, or that it's anything to do with him.
He wasn't the referee. He done what he had to do to win & that's the way it works. Good luck to him, & I mean it, but it's still a ****en stew. It reeks of staged & we're ****en sick of it.

Garth will have the biggest following because everyone but the diehards & the naive wants to see Choc on a train out of the sport, & that's really the sad part.


The entire contender series was a conspiracy to have garth win so he would fight choc. I am shocked and worried thanks for letting me know i wasnt aware of that
cedrichw is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #29
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
The entire contender series was a conspiracy to have garth win so he would fight choc. I am shocked and worried thanks for letting me know i wasnt aware of that

I get your point mate. My mistake.
I'm not saying for a minute that any of the fighters were'nt punting their arse off to get the big win. I regret that inference.

What I meant was that it became odourous when people began to sense that Khodar began influencing decisions, & by the halfway mark, it became quite obvious that there was a "preferred" winner.

I'm not going to talk out of school mate. Take it or leave it, but just remember that famous quote "We haven't got the judges in this one!"
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #30
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 75
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
i hope wood realises he has 20 million aussies as fans at the moment. if he beats mundine, he will go down in aussie sporting folklore.....
he wont win a single round
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013