Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2010, 02:50 AM   #91
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
true true. But you never know. People like Mundine always seem to get their just desserts in funny ways
This isn't the Teke we know! The one who only recently said:

'I've been following him since his league days and I'll continue following him until he retires'

and

'This is only half time. Choc will be fighting into his 40's.'


....and now it's:

'Mundine's will fight one too many tomato cans, and is about to get his just desserts'.



You've either been hacked or taken one too many to the head Teke!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 09:58 AM   #92
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
This isn't the Teke we know! The one who only recently said:

'I've been following him since his league days and I'll continue following him until he retires'

and

'This is only half time. Choc will be fighting into his 40's.'


....and now it's:

'Mundine's will fight one too many tomato cans, and is about to get his just desserts'.



You've either been hacked or taken one too many to the head Teke!
I will continue to follow Mundine to the very end. Big admirer of his athletic ability he has show throughout both his careers. One of the best the Aussies have produced.

I know you didnt believe me when I said this is only half time, he will be fighting into his 40s

90% of what I say is shit stirring, the other 10% you better listen
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:02 PM   #93
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I will continue to follow Mundine to the very end. Big admirer of his athletic ability he has show throughout both his careers. One of the best the Aussies have produced.

I know you didnt believe me when I said this is only half time, he will be fighting into his 40s

90% of what I say is shit stirring, the other 10% you better listen

You are 90% full of shit by your own admission then.

Haven't seen too much you've written that qualifies as 'you better listen' material.

Your 'one too many tomato cans' statement is certainly on the money though.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #94
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
true true. But you never know. People like Mundine always seem to get their just desserts in funny ways
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #95
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #96
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Losing to boy from the Hood
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #97
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Garth wood

I wonder if Mundine getting KO'd will somehow jeopardize the Inglis/Souths deal.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #98
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Losing to boy from the Hood
nobody to blame but himself.besides Geale hes fought garbage since Green,Soliman 2.swapping weight classes like a bikie slut swaps partners at a Hells Angels BBQ.NOT
demanding Khoder get him decent fights.waste of talent
though he may be quite rich.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:59 PM   #99
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,981
vCash: 75
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
true true. But you never know. People like Mundine always seem to get their just desserts in funny ways

TEKE my man, it's "Just Deserts" not "Just Desserts"
the beaver is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #100
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver View Post
TEKE my man, it's "Just Deserts" not "Just Desserts"
I didnt know which way it was spelt so i picked one way and went with it hard

I will never forget it now
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #101
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
I wonder if Mundine getting KO'd will somehow jeopardize the Inglis/Souths deal.
Might straighten Mundine out and bring him to his senses. Inglis is going to be wasted at Souths
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #102
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Might straighten Mundine out and bring him to his senses.
teke. get a life. mudog is ****ed. he just got beat by an eight fight brawler. grow up **** head.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:00 AM   #103
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,865
vCash: 346
Default Re: Garth wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Its like this..

Garth is a bit of a freak, he posses KO Power in his hands and Mandy is worried that a stray unorthadox Woods Tackle punch is going to Ottke him to sleep so they do this weight bullsht to make woods come in weaker. They ALL play this dam trick from Green to Mundine to the amateurs in the league.

Some may say 2kg isnt that much but i tell you now when you are already in your natrual division 2kg is a fckn tone and will make you weak in the legs after a couple of rounds if you do not loose the weight progressivly over a period of time even then it takes time to regain your strength back.

Mundine should outbox Woods easy but looking at woods i can see a freaky shot hurting mundine, i can see Woods getting dirty and doing all he can to win this fight, mundine is doing this because he is a coward, he should keep his word, it wasnt this weight division for the contender but i guess he learnt something from Danny Green, incentives/Money will do wonders for you when it comes to negotiations for a fight.

Garth should have told him to go fark himself and fight at the orignal agreed limit, if Mandy said ok then fights off he should run to the media then demand more money as it will be bigger than Green Mundine.

Then again some say this is all staged, family friend, was hand picked and helped to win the contender, i dont know and i dnt care the BJ sht still got my head done in and im just happy to sit back and watch and read what u girls have to say
Not a bad prediction from post #[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if i must say so myself lol, i just wish i had gone with my inital gut feeling and thrown a few hundred bucks on it! farkn spewingggggg but happy also
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013