Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #46
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Once and for all, why Floyd’s PED accusations have no merit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloMirani View Post
[/b]

So are you saying that a postfight blood test won't catch all these fancy designer PEDs Pac presumably would be ingesting that prior week? Is there an underground lab at wildcard, am i missing something here? So after the fight, he takes a blood masking agent to prevent the postfight test from detecting PEDS? What they're gonna dilute the masking agent into his water during the fight? Shit man, at the end of the day you can rationalize to no end, but like Pac says...a lil common sense should suffice.
Yep Pacman is right!

So take the damn test!

Usain Bolt takes it!
Rafa Nadal takes it!
Alberto Contador takes it - although he is wishing he didnt right now!
Emeritus is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #47
Caliboxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimba View Post
Pacquiao: [Pauses] Um, no. I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.
That's probably all just talk. Arum's actions make me question him though. He always seems in a hurry to sign another fight, and is giving Floyd short deadlines. How are you gonna do that shit with a potentially huge fight like that? They seem not to be pursuing it to the fullest. I wanna see Pac call Mayweather's bluff (if Mayweather is not serious about fighting) by announcing in a public press conference that he'll take the tests and wants this fight asap. Otherwise, this back and forth BS is gonna go on forever.
Caliboxing is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #48
rocky538
Lineal Champion
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloMirani View Post
[/b]

So are you saying that a postfight blood test won't catch all these fancy designer PEDs Pac presumably would be ingesting that prior week? Is there an underground lab at wildcard, am i missing something here? So after the fight, he takes a blood masking agent to prevent the postfight test from detecting PEDS? What they're gonna dilute the masking agent into his water during the fight? Shit man, at the end of the day you can rationalize to no end, but like Pac says...a lil common sense should suffice.
After the fight he would take a blood masking agent? No he can take EPO 5 days before the fight and reap the benefits of it during the fight,It's already been stated by WADA and USADA that if given a 72 hour window you can mask EPO and steroids so I don't really know what more to say,it won't show up in the post fight blood test. You want to know how good the nevada urine tests are? Their urine tests don't test for ANY designer steroids, and they don't even detect EPO or HGH, that's how big of a joke the NSAC urine tests are. There is urine tests out there that detect EPO and designer steroids but the NSAC doesn't use those urine tests.

You should change your opinion on this matter or at least understand that a 7 day cutoff is highly suspicious and defeats the entire purpose of "random" testing. Remember that both guys are doing the testing also.

Last edited by rocky538; 11-21-2010 at 08:32 PM.
rocky538 is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:26 PM   #49
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

vCash: 800

Pacquiao made the quote after 24/7. Are you guys this dumb? You know that 24/7 is taped right?
chimba is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #50
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Pacquiao made the quote after 24/7. Are you guys this dumb? You know that 24/7 is taped right?
The point is pac said two differing things!

And inbetween when 24/7 was taped and when he had his interview for this quote there were no more discussions with Team Mayweather.

so which was it he agreed to totally random testing up to the fight and inbetween rounds (lol) or they didnt agree to it?

As a Pac fan I guess you must know?
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #51
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

vCash: 800

And Arum is putting deadlines because he's trying to goad Floyd to fight! And he's pretty much exhausted all avenues.
I bet he is flabbergasted why "Money" wouldn't want $40m! Its like pulling teeth. Arum as smart as he is is probly thinking
"If you don't want it" I ****n want it and I'm going to milk Pac for all his worth.

And Floyd should say something! I wouldn't mind if he came out and set a deadline for Pac to do the tests.
Reason he's not doing so is if he did, there would be a fight in May and he really doesn't want it.
chimba is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #52
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
And Arum is putting deadlines because he's trying to goad Floyd to fight! And he's pretty much exhausted all avenues.
I bet he is flabbergasted why "Money" wouldn't want $40m! Its like pulling teeth. Arum as smart as he is is probly thinking
"If you don't want it" I ****n want it and I'm going to milk Pac for all his worth.

And Floyd should say something! I wouldn't mind if he came out and set a deadline for Pac to do the tests.
Reason he's not doing so is if he did, there would be a fight in May and he really doesn't want it.
So in other words Chimba no you dont know why Pac said two differing things but you're still going to try and defend him anyway? OK mate glad we got that clear!
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #53
bknystl
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 666

I have to quote myself from another thread.

That's the dumbest shit ever.

An excuse not to fight is a ridiculous $10 million for every pound over 147 penalty. I can see anybody turning that down. That's some unheard of and excessive shit! And don't explain why they wanted it, cause i already know.

A simple drug test however is not a big demand. And when this first came up in the first negotiations when everything was going smoothly (Money, Weight, Gloves, Walk first, name first etc.) Nobody in the world ever thought this fight would go to hell over a simple blood test.

People sound retarted when they say Floyd used this as an excuse like he knew Pacquiao would say no. NOBODY KNEW HE WOULD SAY NO! Who the **** dodges drug tests??? And who the **** does it over career high, history making paydays?????!!!!!!??!! I've never heard of somebody using a drug test as a deal breaker or scare tactic.

EXample: Parents yelling "you kids better clean your room and quiet down" or no ice cream! Kids didn't obey. Parents yelling again "You kids better settle down or I'll make you take a RANDOM BLOOD TEST!!" kids cower in fear!

I mean lets be serious people. It's a world class athlete. And he's refusing a drug test!

Next time you get a job and they say they wanna drug test you before you start or randomly while you're working. SAY NO, AND THEN SAY YOU'RE CLEAN AND NEVER TESTED POSITIVE AND SEE IF YOU STILL HAVE A JOB!!!!

Thats just like getting your *** partner tested cause you think they got an std or been cheating on you. If they say no regardless of if they are clean and aren't cheating on you it raises some suspicion.

Bottomline: Manny should take the damn test!
bknystl is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #54
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknystl View Post

An excuse not to fight is a ridiculous $10 million for every pound over 147 penalty. I can see anybody turning that down. That's some unheard of and excessive shit! And don't explain why they wanted it, cause i already know.

A simple drug test however is not a big demand. And when this first came up in the first negotiations when everything was going smoothly (Money, Weight, Gloves, Walk first, name first etc.) Nobody in the world ever thought this fight would go to hell over a simple blood test.

People sound retarted when they say Floyd used this as an excuse like he knew Pacquiao would say no. NOBODY KNEW HE WOULD SAY NO! Who the **** dodges drug tests??? And who the **** does it over career high, history making paydays?????!!!!!!??!! I've never heard of somebody using a drug test as a deal breaker or scare tactic.

EXample: Parents yelling "you kids better clean your room and quiet down" or no ice cream! Kids didn't obey. Parents yelling again "You kids better settle down or I'll make you take a RANDOM BLOOD TEST!!" kids cower in fear!

I mean lets be serious people. It's a world class athlete. And he's refusing a drug test!

Next time you get a job and they say they wanna drug test you before you start or randomly while you're working. SAY NO, AND THEN SAY YOU'RE CLEAN AND NEVER TESTED POSITIVE AND SEE IF YOU STILL HAVE A JOB!!!!

Thats just like getting your *** partner tested cause you think they got an std or been cheating on you. If they say no regardless of if they are clean and aren't cheating on you it raises some suspicion.

Quoted for truth

Thread/
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #55
kartog
Agent Smith
ESB Addict

Hey Flomos, ever wondered why Floyd simply denied the second round of negotiations and just said he was on vacation and he didn't have the urge?

He could have just said, "Everyone, the reason why there's still no fight is because Pacquiao doesn't want to take the test!"

But no, he didn't. Why? Because Pacquiao agreed to everything, or if he still didn't, was about to. And the cowardly Floyd knew this, and realized he'd be exposed for what he really is. So, he just up and about went in another direction, said he wasn't interested in boxing at all.

And to cover his tracks, he and his camp decided to deny that a second round of negotiations ever took place to put the spin that it was still Pacquiao's fault with the drug testing argument.

The problem was, at this point, Greenburg wasn't about to go along with their machinations.

Is this so hard for li'l Flomos to realize, or maybe, they know this but are playing dumb?

Hey, you don't have to play dumb, you already are!
kartog is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #56
blastmaster122
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post
The point is pac said two differing things!

And inbetween when 24/7 was taped and when he had his interview for this quote there were no more discussions with Team Mayweather.

so which was it he agreed to totally random testing up to the fight and inbetween rounds (lol) or they didnt agree to it?

As a Pac fan I guess you must know?
So you're taking the KONCZ 24/7 quote of 7 days as Pac's word?
blastmaster122 is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #57
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminLinus View Post
Reppin',

Without a shred of evidence, I'm accusing your mom of being the biggest whore across 3 counties. I've noticed that there is a spring in her step, her hair is shinier, and she's singing showtunes while traipsing around town like a woman who just experienced multiple orgasms in a gangbang.

Now, if she doesn't test immediately for STDs, and hand over phone records and total access to her email accounts, she's a ****ing whore.

Is your mom, in fact, the county slut if she doesn't meet my demands?

First and foremost, it's this kind of shit that demonstrates how weak and pathetic you actually are. I'm not going to freak out and act outlandish, because we all know you wouldn't dare say something like this to someone's face. You wouldn't because you're a soft, weak, previously exposed border line homo***ual, and a coward who has the luxury of sitting behind a key board and saying things that you would never have the balls to say directly to any other grown man on the planet. Understand it's not a "me" thing, you would say this to NO ONE, because it would result in you actually having to face a serious conflict in a realm outside of the "cyber world". I honestly don't give a **** about your scenario, I could care less about your opinion, and I'm not interested in having dialogue with a bitch ass, sissified, simpleton like you, kick rocks bitch.
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #58
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastmaster122 View Post
So you're taking the KONCZ 24/7 quote of 7 days as Pac's word?
So you're not?
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 09:02 PM   #59
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1147

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknystl View Post

if they single you out when you are applying for a job to take on "special" testing, then that is bullshit. second, if your job is office work anyway where blood being taken away from you won't actually affect your job then i can have my blood taken even everyday if they wanted to.
Leonard is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #60
blastmaster122
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post
So you're not?
Nope, considering Roach, Koncz, and Arum all say conflicting things all the time. Also considering that Pac isn't even in the U.S. for the majority of the time and that he has a rather demanding full-time job as well.
blastmaster122 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum