Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
MrMagoo1986
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 510
vCash: 1000
Default Carl froch i hope u read this........

Ive always been the first to criticise froch. Never liked him tbh, always found him to be an arrogant delusional prick. A fighter who has no defence or boxing skills whatsoever.

However, i have to say u my friend put on one hell of a masterclass last night and dare i say it, made me in to a fan. I thought ud do enough to take the UD on points but i did not expect such a shut out.

Fair play u have the upmost respect from me (not that ud give a shit lol) but na seriously massive props, u deserve the recognition
MrMagoo1986 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
rhinocoote
mexican steamroller
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: northampton,england
Posts: 683
vCash: 940
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagoo1986 View Post
Ive always been the first to criticise froch. Never liked him tbh, always found him to be an arrogant delusional prick. A fighter who has no defence or boxing skills whatsoever.

However, i have to say u my friend put on one hell of a masterclass last night and dare i say it, made me in to a fan. I thought ud do enough to take the UD on points but i did not expect such a shut out.

Fair play u have the upmost respect from me (not that ud give a shit lol) but na seriously massive props, u deserve the recognition
you decided to put your glasses on last night then magoo?
rhinocoote is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
WalletInspector
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Team Wales HQ, West Yorkshire
Posts: 10,447
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

I bet reading that has made Carl's day.
WalletInspector is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
roe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagoo1986 View Post
Ive always been the first to criticise froch. Never liked him tbh, always found him to be an arrogant delusional prick. A fighter who has no defence or boxing skills whatsoever.

However, i have to say u my friend put on one hell of a masterclass last night and dare i say it, made me in to a fan. I thought ud do enough to take the UD on points but i did not expect such a shut out.

Fair play u have the upmost respect from me (not that ud give a shit lol) but na seriously massive props, u deserve the recognition
Doesn't sound much of a friend

I'm glad Carl was able to win you over then anyway haha. He's the best boxer Britain currently has and his last 5 fights have been as tough as anyone's in the sport. Let's hope he finally starts to get the credit he deserves.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #5
MrMagoo1986
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 510
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinocoote View Post
you decided to put your glasses on last night then magoo?
ha ha, i try to be fair, its just he makes it so hard to like him sometimes. If he keeps out of other ppls business and just does what he did last night hed win other ppl over too im sure.

ive got him in the final against ward with ward to just edge it on points.

However froch will have my full support
MrMagoo1986 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
MrMagoo1986
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 510
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalletInspector View Post
I bet reading that has made Carl's day.
im sure hed prefer reading my post than the other thread about how annoying his bird was last night looooooool
MrMagoo1986 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
harvinmagler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tavistock,England
Posts: 1,647
vCash: 1450
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

I dont know why people get so offended by Froch, has anyone ever heard of the phrase "tongue in cheek"
harvinmagler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Jetset78
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 836
vCash: 3653
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

I cant understand anyone who doesnt love Froch. I've been a big fan since his war with Pascal. Every fight since I've watched from the edge of my seat, heart pounding as he trades bombs.

He's arrogant, hard as nails and comes to fight every time - exactly what I want from a boxer.

A true warrior that wears his heart on his sleeve - us Brits should be proud of him
Jetset78 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #9
hitandhope
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 768
vCash: 989
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvinmagler View Post
I dont know why people get so offended by Froch, has anyone ever heard of the phrase "tongue in cheek"
Thought prior to beating Pascal that he was an obnoxious prick. I remember his interview after the Robin Reid fight in particular, utter arsehole. Seems like it was mainly Calzaghe getting to him though as since he won the title he's like a changed man and any crap he comes out with is tongue in cheek as you say.

Really enjoy the way Primetime show so much of the training camp, the fighters having a laugh and so on. Froch seems a really good bloke, great sense of humour, and when you see him interact with the public he doesn't show the ego he says he has. Really hope he can beat Johnson, Ward have a good 12 rounds against his mate Pascal again, this time at the City Ground, and then just pack it in. Don't want to see him taking monster shots from big light-heavyweights, he's more than paid his dues.
hitandhope is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
badlefthook84
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,453
vCash: 500
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitandhope View Post
Thought prior to beating Pascal that he was an obnoxious prick. I remember his interview after the Robin Reid fight in particular, utter arsehole. Seems like it was mainly Calzaghe getting to him though as since he won the title he's like a changed man and any crap he comes out with is tongue in cheek as you say.

Really enjoy the way Primetime show so much of the training camp, the fighters having a laugh and so on. Froch seems a really good bloke, great sense of humour, and when you see him interact with the public he doesn't show the ego he says he has. Really hope he can beat Johnson, Ward have a good 12 rounds against his mate Pascal again, this time at the City Ground, and then just pack it in. Don't want to see him taking monster shots from big light-heavyweights, he's more than paid his dues.
No, he has to give Bute the hiding he deserves before retiring
badlefthook84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #11
harvinmagler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tavistock,England
Posts: 1,647
vCash: 1450
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlefthook84 View Post
No, he has to give Bute the hiding he deserves before retiring
Would really love to see that, dispel the myth that is Bute
harvinmagler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
EnglishWay
KO King 2010
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1,831
vCash: 1197
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetset78 View Post
I cant understand anyone who doesnt love Froch. I've been a big fan since his war with Pascal. Every fight since I've watched from the edge of my seat, heart pounding as he trades bombs.

He's arrogant, hard as nails and comes to fight every time - exactly what I want from a boxer.

A true warrior that wears his heart on his sleeve - us Brits should be proud of him
yep same here

and he's sponsored by onetruesaxon to make things even better .. ...good clothing.
EnglishWay is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #13
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

I'm normally bad for critisizing Froch, but he has won me over as well.
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: London U.K
Posts: 5,980
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

Sometimes defeat is a good thing, Froch showed last night that following gamplans pays off, a very solid performance great boxing from the Cobra.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #15
rhinocoote
mexican steamroller
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: northampton,england
Posts: 683
vCash: 940
Default Re: Carl froch i hope u read this........

froch has just grown up,and his boxing looks better for it.
rhinocoote is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013