Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 11-10-2007, 05:42 AM   #16
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Who would win between Inkin and Froch, if they fought (an eliminator) for the WBC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by llorca
Froch-Inkin is a tough call, esp. if as expected it's staged in Germany. People complain about Froch not fighting decent opposition, but who wants to fight him? He's dangerous, make no mistake. And Inkin is fighting who next? Some unknown light-heavyweight from Argentina?? Both need to start fighting decent opposition, so let's hope they get in on early next year.

Froch is definitely capable of stepping up his level a few notches, I don't think we've really seen what he's capable of yet because he hasn't really been tested.

I'd go for Froch KO in mid to late rounds, but expect a controversial points decision for Inkin if staged in Germany.
How can we expect a controversial decision if Froch KOs him as you say? Even if he KDs Inkin, it's unlikely he could lose a decision, even in Germany...

Both Inkin and Froch need to step it up, you're right...the fact that they haven't done it so far, at 30...is not anyone elses fault, unless they never thought they were that good in the first place - this applies to Froch too!

Last edited by Decebal; 11-10-2007 at 06:45 AM.
Decebal is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 02:29 PM   #17
BxN
Paranoid Android
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Who would win between Inkin and Froch, if they fought (an eliminator) for the WBC?

I've never seen Inkin fight but I really don't understand what's the big deal with Froch. He's nothing more than a limited hard puncher to me.
BxN is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2007, 02:31 PM   #18
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxN
I've never seen Inkin fight but I really don't understand what's the big deal with Froch. He's nothing more than a limited hard puncher to me.
p.m. Odo to ask him about Inkin...alternatively, sean - who knows everything!
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #19
dwilson

vCash:

Anywhere outside Germany Froch wins. Inside Germany 50/50.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #20
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilson
Anywhere outside Germany Froch wins.
Anywhere outside Germany on planet Froch!
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #21
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

wanna bet froch vs inkin will be in the UK???

look, kohl is unwilling to invest much money into inkin cause he isnt german ( and also cant be presented as "germans" as other foreign fighters are).

so this seriously limits his earning potential!!!!

and froch is well known in britain, so kohl would have to pay alot of money for him to come over.

so i bet this wont be in germany!
unitas is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 02:14 PM   #22
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas

look, kohl is unwilling to invest much money into inkin cause he isnt german ( and also cant be presented as "germans" as other foreign fighters are).

and froch is well known in britain, so kohl would have to pay alot of money for him to come over.

I can believe it will be in Britain...but that shouldn't be a problem. Froch can only beat Inkin by stoppage or by scoring a KD or two...whereas Inkin will be outboxing him all night...it should be obvious who the winner is.
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #23
Fat Tony
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decebal
I can believe it will be in Britain...but that shouldn't be a problem. Froch can only beat Inkin by stoppage or by scoring a KD or two...whereas Inkin will be outboxing him all night...it should be obvious who the winner is.
You don't like Froch very much, do you?
Fat Tony is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 03:28 PM   #24
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony
You don't like Froch very much, do you?
Whatever gave you THAT impression?

How could I NOT like the self-proclaimed No.1 at SMW?

Has he not after all destroyed the man who Joe Calzaghe only managed to SD against?
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 07:15 PM   #25
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Inkin is very talnet guy and I wait from him to lead for many years in this division.
Artani is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2007, 07:27 AM   #26
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

THANK YOU for your answers.

The Eliminator has been confirmed!

I have started a thread about this fight in the General!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2007, 08:12 AM   #27
Luigi1985
Cane Corso
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas

Than most "German" fighters wouldn´t be German, if some promoters wouldn´t cheat and give them a German name and German nationality (bad propaganda IMO, fighters like Gutknecht, Roth, Abraham, Sturm, Huck, Stieglitz, Krasniqi, Oral, Urkal, Shabani, Murat, Tajbert, Arslan, Frenkel, etc.)...
Luigi1985 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2007, 10:14 AM   #28
Tom_Tocca
The Provider
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi1985

Than most "German" fighters wouldn´t be German, if some promoters wouldn´t cheat and give them a German name and German nationality (bad propaganda IMO, fighters like Gutknecht, Roth, Abraham, Sturm, Huck, Stieglitz, Krasniqi, Oral, Urkal, Shabani, Murat, Tajbert, Arslan, Frenkel, etc.)...
Sturm, Oral and Urkal are born in Germany...so they are German.
Tom_Tocca is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2007, 10:17 AM   #29
Luigi1985
Cane Corso
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Tocca
Sturm, Oral and Urkal are born in Germany...so they are German.

So if you travel to Africa and live there for some years with your German girlfriend because of your profession, and she gets a baby there, is it than automatically an African? You have the nationality what your parents have, if your father is from this country and your mother from this, THAN you can chose, but otherwise no chance, only because you´re born somewhere doesn´t automatically mean that you have this nationality. IMO it´s not even a matter of view here, it should be crystal-clear. Total bullshit. Next.
Luigi1985 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2007, 12:10 PM   #30
Tom_Tocca
The Provider
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi1985
So if you travel to Africa and live there for some years with your German girlfriend because of your profession, and she gets a baby there, is it than automatically an African? You have the nationality what your parents have, if your father is from this country and your mother from this, THAN you can chose, but otherwise no chance, only because you´re born somewhere doesn´t automatically mean that you have this nationality. IMO it´s not even a matter of view here, it should be crystal-clear. Total bullshit. Next.
Sturm's, Oral's as well as Urkal's family lives/lived in Germany for at least 20 years - Germany is/was their home...
Tom_Tocca is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum