Old 12-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #31
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Comparing Pacquiao's and Mayweather's 2010 Pay Per View Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3 View Post
do u agree that if Floyd fought twice like Pac that FLoyd would have sold more?
That doesn't matter. Would he? Absolutely. Did he? **** no.

So, who sold the most PPV's this year? Pac. Who generated the most money? Pac. Who sat the most asses in seats to see him? Pac.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #32
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
That doesn't matter. Would he? Absolutely. Did he? **** no.

So, who sold the most PPV's this year? Pac. Who generated the most money? Pac. Who sat the most asses in seats to see him? Pac.
So Pac's the PPV King because he fights more a year thus making more a year? Is this you're argument?
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #33
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
You ****in crybabies ALWAYS put so much weight on PPV #'s. Well guess what asshole, Pac spold more this year and generated more money.

So go **** yourself...and yes, I am aware I am on youre ignore. You run away from tough questions you're too chicken shit to tackle.
All this coming from a guy attacking others in a thread about PPV numbers. How ironic? You seem to be caught up as well if not more.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #34
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
All this coming from a guy attacking others in a thread about PPV numbers. How ironic? You seem to be caught up as well if not more.
He's caught up in anything he can try to discredit Floyd in. He literally comes in threads to only bash Floyd or people who post anything positive about him. It's quite odd...
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #35
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
So Pac's the PPV King because he fights more a year thus making more a year? Is this you're argument?
You just summed up this whole retarded thread. Bottom line if Floyd fought 2wice this year this wouldn't even be discussed.
GOW7 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #36
NoHomeJerome
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOW7 View Post
Lance I'm sorry I think youre an idiot who's a waste of my time. You're not on ignore. I just don't care to debate with you. You always go for the lowest form of intelligent debate and you talk in circles. You got my attention this time. Kudos. But simply youre a ****ing idiot. Don't be surprised if I never respond to you again.It's just that youve wasted enough of my time.
You wanna talk about intelligence when you worship a guy who has shown time and time again that he doesn't give a **** about the fans or the sport of boxing? Yet you still idolize him and defend him on forums? You are talking about intelligence?
NoHomeJerome is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #37
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
He's caught up in anything he can try to discredit Floyd in. He literally comes in threads to only bash Floyd or people who post anything positive about him. It's quite odd...
It's ****ing ridiculous and old, he's been doing it for years and has been constantly made to look like an ass before and after every PBF fight. It must suck to be a PBF hater never seeing the man you hate so much lose a fight.

You're right, he literally busts in on any PBF thread and attacks people who support PBF the guy is a real piece of work and has some deep seeded hate for a man he's never met.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #38
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
I never said he was the king, jack ass....
Old 12-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #39
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

who cares
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #40
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Do you even know what I say about PPV #'s Pimp? Don't come in with generalization on my post.

Tell me what YOU think my stance is on this please. We'll see how well you pay attention.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #41
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Do you even know what I say about PPV #'s Pimp? Don't come in with generalization on my post.

Tell me what YOU think my stance is on this please. We'll see how well you pay attention.
You came into this thread guns blazing and were the first one who brought up that PBF fans like PPV numbers. You interjected PBF, his fans and PPV numbers into this thread when it wasn't needed. Shall I go on?
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #42
Daddy Warbucks
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Who gives a ****. It ain't your money ****wad.
Daddy Warbucks is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #43
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
No, actually that's all you focus on. And please tell me in your wisdom how I am trying to discredit Floyd here. Discredit WHAT actually? You butt hurt Floyd fanatics hve skin as think as tissue paper.

And in case you didn't notice, which you obviously didn't. I was asked if Floyd fought twice, would he have sold more than Pac. My asnwer was obviously yes. See...that's positive asshole. Fags like you don't even read my posts...you skim them and form your own opinion as to what I really mean, then you respond based on your assumption. Probably the dumbest way to talk about something.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #44
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
You came into this thread guns blazing and were the first one who brought up that PBF fans like PPV numbers. You interjected PBF, his fans and PPV numbers into this thread when it wasn't needed. Shall I go on?
Are you ****in kidding me!! Dude, are you just away from the board ALL THE TIME when Floyd fanatics go nuts about PPV buys?

And it was mentioned in jest you thin skinned *****. PPV numbers don't mean shit to us fans...well, they do to you obviously...
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #45
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
It's ****ing ridiculous and old, he's been doing it for years and has been constantly made to look like an ass before and after every PBF fight. It must suck to be a PBF hater never seeing the man you hate so much lose a fight.

You're right, he literally busts in on any PBF thread and attacks people who support PBF the guy is a real piece of work and has some deep seeded hate for a man he's never met.
If that helps you sleep at night to invent a whole new reality for me, well, go nuts. At least in your make believe pretend world, make me a king or something. Cool?

And you should know by now, I attack idiots who say stupid shit. And if they are Floyd fans, then so be it. If they are floyd fans who aren't idiots, then I don't **** with them, I actually enjoy a good discussion, since ther have been cool floyd fans here. Is it my fault most Floyd fans today post stupid ****in garbage?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum