Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #226
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I got here on your mothers back.

How about you explain then?
she always gave to spastic charity.....
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #227
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
she always gave to spastic charity.....
I shouldnt have mentioned your mother. I take it back and apologise.

Wives, children, family member in general should not be targets
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #228
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I shouldnt have mentioned your mother. I take it back and apologise.

Wives, children, family member in general should not be targets
oh go on......crawl to ash....

difference is, i can handle it. it aint personal. we dont know eachother!!! ash and bobby sin do..

im not insulting you, i dont even know who the **** you are!!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #229
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
oh go on......crawl to ash....

difference is, i can handle it. it aint personal. we dont know eachother!!! ash and bobby sin do..

im not insulting you, i dont even know who the **** you are!!!
The message was understood and I like to take the moral high ground

I dont know you two either
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #230
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I dont know you two either
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #231
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Anthony Mundine need not retire from boxing after being knocked out in the fifth round by Garth Wood, but he needs to "avenge this loss" with a rematch if he is to get back on track, secondsout.com editor Paul Upham says.
paul upham has as much idea as jeff malcolm.....NONE AT ****EN ALL!!!!

mundine is shot, ****ed, starving, overtrained, and bashed in sparring. he has no brains in his corner. he is fenech, after nelson 1. its over.

woods will flog him even better next time. mundine is ****ed. jeff malcolm was the one who made him starve. malcolm is the one who finished mundine.

THANK YOU JEFF!!!!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:36 AM   #232
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I shouldnt have mentioned your mother. I take it back and apologise.

Wives, children, family member in general should not be targets
Don't mention dogs either, or the war.........
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #233
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,942
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
May this thread never die please.

Even in years to come please someone don't forget to reply to the Mundine vs Woods RBR
no worries kel.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:28 PM   #234
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Mumma jokes are the highest form of humor.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #235
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Bump for the Mundine **** jockeys (Thats you TCboxa, Anus, donkeydick and bazil)
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #236
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,024
vCash: 346
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

fckwit how many times do i have to tell you im not a fan. Bump a Tarver v Green thread while your at it homo.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #237
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Sure you are. You change your avatar to Mundog knocking Geale, bad mouth Geale since he won those titles declaring he would get easily get KTFO by GGG when barely a year ago you said it would be "an easy nights work for Geale", and make absurd statements like Mundine will knock him out if they fight again. Furthermore, I never see you criticising Mundine for fighting the likes of Toliver or Alvarez yet you spew shit about and Green and Geale about taking easy fights (Soliman) when they havent even announced anything.

Anyone with at least semi-decent boxing knowledge (which rules out you) knows Geale would beat Mundine with ease possibly even TKOing him but don't let that get in the of you ride on Chocs dick.

BTW, Green is a lying asshole, but at least he had the balls to take on the likes of Tarver and Wlod.
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #238
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
You been sticking staunch for the man for weeks now bro
Finally, a semi-intelligent Mundine fanboy.
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #239
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,278
vCash: 1296
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
fckwit how many times do i have to tell you im not a fan. Bump a Tarver v Green thread while your at it homo.
Ty why don't you just man up and come out of the closet now that
you've been sprung as a Mundine camp insider.
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #240
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,942
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine vs Wood RBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Sure you are. You change your avatar to Mundog knocking Geale, bad mouth Geale since he won those titles declaring he would get easily get KTFO by GGG when barely a year ago you said it would be "an easy nights work for Geale", and make absurd statements like Mundine will knock him out if they fight again. Furthermore, I never see you criticising Mundine for fighting the likes of Toliver or Alvarez yet you spew shit about and Green and Geale about taking easy fights (Soliman) when they havent even announced anything.

Anyone with at least semi-decent boxing knowledge (which rules out you) knows Geale would beat Mundine with ease possibly even TKOing him but don't let that get in the of you ride on Chocs dick.

BTW, Green is a lying asshole, but at least he had the balls to take on the likes of Tarver and Wlod.
In fairness Tarver was semi retired and looked dreadful in his previous 3 fights and Wlod was coming off a gift decision and a suicide attempt.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013