Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #61
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Mundine vs Woods - Nice Video!

WOW , this has become one popular fight, the channel on youtube hosting it has just gone to ranked #2 on youtube in Australia, thanks guys.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #62
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

To top it off Echol's was also having substance abuse problems,he was gone when Mundine finally decided to fight him,seemed to be a pattern with most of Mandy's fights.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #63
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkChopExpress View Post
Wow, totally forgot the fight was even on, remembered this morn and didn't expect to see this. That said, it's been a while coming.

I couldn't give a shit either way if the man wins or loses at this stage, pretty impartial... or rather, 'apathetic' but it looks to me like the one that hurt him was pretty much on the back of the head, add to that the possible knee, the ropes etc..

The excuses will fly thick and fast. So I wouldn't sing to the heavens just yet. I very much doubt there won't be a rematch, which will make a shit tonne of cash, particularly for Wood who won't refuse and there we have another excuse for a shitty Mundine card.

It'll be exactly the same quality, if not worse, with the same main event except every cunt and his dog will eat it up this time, even most in this forum.

If he wins, there'll probably be a rubber match - then we'll be right back where we started and we'll be spoon fed another 3 or 4 years of bs boxing cards. The only consolation is you got to see him get put down again, which is pretty good I guess.
it looked to me that garth hit him to the body which hurt him then choc turned his head which made the next punch connect to the side/back of head then the next one that dropped him was more on the side of the face. thats how I saw it anyway
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #64
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Good observational skills Ced, i saw the same as well as Garths head hitting mundine on the chin, its fast and you have to watch it a few times to see it, it wasnt done on purpose imo and is the nature of having a close ugly mauling type fight.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #65
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Mundine also headbutted Garths gloves a few times on the way down, very unfair and he should have been penalised some points.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #66
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Mundine also headbutted Garths gloves a few times on the way down, very unfair and he should have been penalised some points.
Looked like Wood might have landed one of those deadly 'barely legal' punches on Mundine too - ala Danny Green on RJJ.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum