Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #31
Boom_Boom
R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Team PACQUIAO have 24 Hours to tell the TRUTH & Release the RESULTS!

Im confused.

Who is giving out the 24 hour deadline...the Commissioner?
Boom_Boom is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #32
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Team PACQUIAO have 24 Hours to tell the TRUTH & Release the RESULTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminLinus View Post
ROFL!

Pac is slower (he's still fast as ****, but definitely slower than he used to be) now than when he fought at the lower weights.

Pac's KOs come from accumulation of punches, save for the Hatton fight. His power has increased because he's not draining himself anymore. See skeletal Pac Vs. Marquez.

Pac's stamina has decreased, as evidenced by him going to the ropes and taking it breather in the Cotto fight. And he also slowed considerable in the middle rounds against Margarito. Again, taking a breather.

Pac was pudgy before training. And looked less spectacular than he usually does at the weigh in.

I think the body shots is why he was slowing down against Margarito. Also he as gotten stronger because of Alex Arize. They hired him before the Diaz fight and I got to say that he's doing a good job
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #33
BenjaminLinus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
I think the body shots is why he was slowing down against Margarito. Also he as gotten stronger because of Alex Arize. They hired him before the Diaz fight and I got to say that he's doing a good job
Pacquiao's in a different ****ing country. It's 7:30 in the morning there. I'm gonna wager a guess and say Pacquiao's still asleep. When did the Tweets break? Like an hour ago? Folks here want an answer in the next hour?

Okay, so if the test results are released, and it's clean, what will you say EXACTLY?

NOTHING. You'll say he's cycling the shit out of his system because you're a hater.

BenjaminLinus is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 06:40 PM   #34
BenjaminLinus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom View Post
Im confused.

Who is giving out the 24 hour deadline...the Commissioner?
Zee Homo OP, looks like.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #35
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Pacquiao's in a different ****ing country. It's 7:30 in the morning there. I'm gonna wager a guess and say Pacquiao's still asleep. When did the Tweets break? Like an hour ago? Folks here want an answer in the next hour?

Okay, so if the test results are released, and it's clean, what will you say EXACTLY?

NOTHING. You'll stay he's cycling the shit out of his system because you're a hater.

I was actually agreeing with you, but just correcting two of the things you said. I never thought Manny was on anything, but I thought he was being a ho for not accepting the tests. So now apologize

Last edited by bballchump11; 12-10-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 12-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #36
BenjaminLinus
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
I was actually agreeing with you, but just correcting two of the things you said. I never thought Manny was on anything, but I thought he was being a ho for not accepting the tests. So now apologize

You're an okay dude. Just decrease the Flomo levels a little bit.

I will say it now. If the test results are not released, I will find it to be indefensible.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #37
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

You jackass. If he tested positive, he would get suspended, which is a government action and a matter of public record. If they won't release the results, it's because he tested negative.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #38
MAIN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by UliUli View Post
But not any fighter has made up about 3 different excuses to avoid random drug testing. Not every fighters has had an increase in their stamina, KO ratio, and speed as they've moved up in weight. Not every fighter has been inconcistant in their reasons why not to take random drug tests. Not every fighter has had their head grow within the last 3 years. Not every fighter has came back to look more physically impressive in a time in their career when they are supposed to be deterioating physically. Not every fighter acts gulty when accused of using roids.

u know what, manny is the mexicutioner
MAIN is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #39
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:

You're an okay dude. Just decrease the Flomo levels a little bit.

I will say it now. If the test results are not released, I will find it to be indefensible.

Thanks man, I'm glad we can come to an understanding
Old 12-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #40
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by UliUli View Post
But not any fighter has made up about 3 different excuses to avoid random drug testing. Not every fighters has had an increase in their stamina, KO ratio, and speed as they've moved up in weight. Not every fighter has been inconcistant in their reasons why not to take random drug tests. Not every fighter has had their head grow within the last 3 years. Not every fighter has came back to look more physically impressive in a time in their career when they are supposed to be deterioating physically. Not every fighter acts gulty when accused of using roids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIN View Post
u know what, manny is the mexicutioner

No No No I got it! Manny is THE ONE on some Jet Li shit! Only reasonable explination
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #41
InHumanForm
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

i thought I heard Marg will release his results to the public.....would be awfuly shady if team pac didnt do the same.
InHumanForm is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #42
ravtrav
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonito Smoak View Post
Athletes and trainers have had 40 years to perfect the art of not testing positive. And leagues/commissions/etc. have had the same amount of time finding ways to keep their athletes from being caught. If the latter statement was not true, why wouldn't every league/commission do random blood testing? If I get sick and achy and go to the doctor, they pull out and fill up 4 vials of my blood on the spot. Why wouldn't athletic sports do this same testing, which has been around for decades. If this doesn't get you to admit at least the 50% possibility that Pacquiao, whose moved up tons of weight classes in a short ass period after moving up weight divisions over years, and has gotten more powerful and quicker as he has done it, then you really are letting your fan hood, wishes, or desires get in the way. I accept the possibility that Pacquiao is not on PED's. Everyone who wants to be credible must accept the possibility that Pacquiao is on PED's.
3 weight classes, in 3 years, spanning about 15 lbs and he has been weighing around 144-146 lbs on fight night since around '07.

I accept the possibility that you are on PCP's
ravtrav is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #43
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Jesus christ.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #44
leone25
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
Ariza is feeding pacquiao and khan PEDS under freddie roaches consent floyd mayweather sr opened our eyes and now the evidence is growing and there in shit
floyd sr is like a prophet to you right?
leone25 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #45
goblin 2
Blue Goblin Alliance
ESB Senior Member

manny is CLEARLY ON STEROIDS and u must be a damn fool to not see it
goblin 2 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum