boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-18-2015, 04:54 PM   #1
Zimornsky
7-5 DEAL WITH IT!
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Arrow GGG Would "Body" Floyd in 6 (That's If Floyd Jumps on His My Little Pony Tricycle)

3 if Floyd tries to box.

Zimornsky is offline  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
Zimornsky
7-5 DEAL WITH IT!
ESB Addict

Default Re: GGG Would "Body" Floyd in 6 (That's If Floyd Jumps on His My Little Pony Tricycle

Buck Fiddy F'oh! Make it happen!

Old 06-18-2015, 04:56 PM   #3
abuffy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: GGG Would "Body" Floyd in 6 (That's If Floyd Jumps on His My Little Pony Tricycle

I think shorter than that, honestly. If it goes to six, it would only be because Golovkin allowed it to. I'd say under four with the first serious knockdown(s) in the first or second round.
abuffy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2015, 04:56 PM   #4
boxing_master
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1364

it wouldnt even be in 6 it would be the first round Golovkins hits just far to hard its like ward fighting wlad the power difference is that huge

Mayweather has not even got the punch resistance of a legit mw
boxing_master is online now  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 05:03 PM   #5
Apocolypse313
Catch My Fade!!!
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 675

Floyd said he would fight him at 148-150. Don't believe me then check out fight hype right now. Out of Floyds mouth.
Apocolypse313 is offline  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 05:04 PM   #6
MVC!
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1056

148-150 is fair imo, Floyd is a 147 lber.
MVC! is offline  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 05:04 PM   #7
itsa
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Valuev would ko golovkin
itsa is offline  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 05:08 PM   #8
Zimornsky
7-5 DEAL WITH IT!
ESB Addict

Floyd also said he'd fight Sergio Martinez at a catchweight... then when Sergio put PWill into a wormhole, he said that Sergio should fight Andre Dirrell.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:18 PM   #9
Pimp C
PBF UD #48
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimornsky View Post
3 if Floyd tries to box.

How many rounds did PBF last with #48? You Pac****s are disgusting and have no shame you've gone from sucking #48's **** to now sucking GGG's.
Pimp C is online now  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 05:20 PM   #10
Apocolypse313
Catch My Fade!!!
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 675

Quote:
Floyd also said he'd fight Sergio Martinez at a catchweight... then when Sergio put PWill into a wormhole, he said that Sergio should fight Andre Dirrell.

Maravilla was a beast!!!!!!
I think Floyd is scared of Thurman, he keeps trying to pawn off Errol Spence on him to fight.
Apocolypse313 is offline  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 05:21 PM   #11
Zimornsky
7-5 DEAL WITH IT!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
How many rounds did PBF last with #48? You Pac****s are disgusting and have no shame you've gone from sucking #48's **** to now sucking GGG's.
7-5 Pacquiao

Floyd got countered every single time he tried to trade!

Floyd was called a coward by his own daddy in the corner!

Floyd's mouth bled!

Floyd never once hurt Pac!

Pac was the aggressor!

Pac hurt Floyd at least 3X!

Pac landed the harder shots!

Old 06-18-2015, 05:22 PM   #12
schooling
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Yea pac****s are crazy but in this case they are right golovkin would knock Mayweather out its a mismatch not because of skill but because of the size advantage and on top of that his freakish power.

Pac****s are right for once Golovkin would destroy Mayweather and i am a mayweather fan no shame in admitting that it really speaks volumes how great Mayweather is that they want him to fight Golovkin.
schooling is offline  Top
Old 06-18-2015, 05:29 PM   #13
Pimp C
PBF UD #48
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by schooling View Post
Yea pac****s are crazy but in this case they are right golovkin would knock Mayweather out its a mismatch not because of skill but because of the size advantage and on top of that his freakish power.

Pac****s are right for once Golovkin would destroy Mayweather and i am a mayweather fan no shame in admitting that it really speaks volumes how great Mayweather is that they want him to fight Golovkin.
Yeah they're a desperate bunch and still can't sleep at night because of May 2nd. I would love to see PBF-GGG at 154. I feel that PBF would give him a boxing lesson. He's not in PBF's class and hasn't beaten anyone to suggest he is.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:31 PM   #14
Pimp C
PBF UD #48
East Side VIP

Quote:
7-5 Pacquiao

Floyd got countered every single time he tried to trade!

Floyd was called a coward by his own daddy in the corner!

Floyd's mouth bled!

Floyd never once hurt Pac!

Pac was the aggressor!

Pac hurt Floyd at least 3X!

Pac landed the harder shots!

PBF UD#48 I don't live in Pacland like you do I live in the real world PBF gave #48 that work and crushed your spirit in the process. The so called fighter of the decade got a boxing lesson by the fighter of the era.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:33 PM   #15
schooling
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah they're a desperate bunch and still can't sleep at night because of May 2nd. I would love to see PBF-GGG at 154. I feel that PBF would give him a boxing lesson. He's not in PBF's class and hasn't beaten anyone to suggest he is.
hmm Yea he is not in his class but size and power makes a big difference especially if its a big difference.

As great Floyd is if Golovkin also fought Mayweather's opponents he would knock them out far easier than he has been knocking out MW's

Skill means nothing when you have a size advantage and on top of that hit way above average do you get what i mean?

The fight would be a mismatch simply of the size advantage and power
schooling is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum