Old 12-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #91
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Cheery Picking with Freddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
Why would someone post clips of Pacman when he's all left hand? And that was the drained Pacman on his second fight with JMM.
Manny got his right hook at the Morales fight. He fought Marquez in 2007 with the right hook.
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #92
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Manny got his right hook at the Morales fight. He fought Marquez in 2007 with the right hook.
Wrong. Pac was still trying to re-learn on how to use the right hand. He was still losing his balance whenever he throws his combinations. Pac was much more effective when he fought Hoya. Pac was still rough with his right hand when he fought Diaz even though there was a slight improvement on how he throws his right although it was easier coz Diaz was also a lefty.

Pac was incredible and a lot more balanced when he fought Cotto. He was I would say 100% with his right hand. He was never off balanced and was banging cotto with his right more than with his left. Though cotto was a natural lefty who fights orthodox, Cotto is still effective with his right.
Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #93
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Man I've been following Pacman since 1996, go figure.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #94
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildoc View Post
Wrong. Pac was still trying to re-learn on how to use the right hand. He was still losing his balance whenever he throws his combinations. Pac was much more effective when he fought Hoya. Pac was still rough with his right hand when he fought Diaz even though there was a slight improvement on how he throws his right although it was easier coz Diaz was also a lefty.

Pac was incredible and a lot more balanced when he fought Cotto. He was I would say 100% with his right hand. He was never off balanced and was banging cotto with his right more than with his left. Though cotto was a natural lefty who fights orthodox, Cotto is still effective with his right.
O ok, thaks for explaining that to me cutie pie
Old 12-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #95
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I was looking at this interview yesterday after the Oscar De La Hoya fight and I can't believe that people haven' called team Pacquiao out for cherry picking before. Freddie explains multiple times in this video on who they want to fight and why they choose to fight certain fighters.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

First Freddie breaks down the Oscar fight and then he explains later in the video why they choose him in the first place.
Quote:
He says that they chose Oscar because his age and he didn't do good in his late few performances. I understand them taking it because of the revenue though, so I'm not trippin too much.
He also says they would like the Mayweather fight(when he was retired), but they do claim they want to fight the best, but then he goes on to say that they want to fight Mayweather at a catchweight below 147 because they want to take a little something from Floyd at 6:20.

Now with the Margarito fight, Freddie said he that he doesn't want the fight, but it depends on how he looks against Mosley(Mosley KHTFO so they take it a year later). He states that Margarito is a big 147 pounder in his PRIME and that's not a good fight for them at the time. He also states that if Margarito wants to fight at 143 or 144 then they'll fight him

Now they ask about Miguel Cotto (after the Margarito fight) and Freddie jumps to it and seems excited about it.

Now that the Mosley fight is happening, it seems some people are realizing what I've known for a while and this is proof that these people have been doing for a while.

Sounds kind of familiar to what they are doing now in choosing to fight Mosley!!!!
Samski313 is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #96
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samski313 View Post
Sounds kind of familiar to what they are doing now in choosing to fight Mosley!!!!
good point, sounds exactly the same. Fighting Oscar is never a bad idea if you ask me, but Mosley won't get you too much more than Marquez
Old 12-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #97
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
good point, sounds exactly the same. Fighting Oscar is never a bad idea if you ask me, but Mosley won't get you too much more than Marquez
Yea but i was talking more so about the age and him looking bad in his last two fights!!!

Perfect recipe for a Pacquiao vs Mosley fight!!!
Samski313 is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #98
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

Quote:
O ok, thaks for explaining that to me cutie pie
What the gay? LOL

Go play with your barbie little faggot.

Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #99
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildoc View Post
What the gay? LOL

Go play with your barbie little faggot.

I was lookin at your avatar
Old 12-29-2010, 05:41 PM   #100
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgiX53hjAPc[/ame]
Old 12-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #101
jmmpbf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Pacquiao will always fight carefully picked opponents, while he's still with Bob Arum. Alot of pactards say who has Mayweather fought? well blame Bob Arum, because when he left him, he has fought De la Hoya, Hatton, Marquez and Mosley pretty good names IMO.
jmmpbf is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 05:57 PM   #102
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmpbf View Post
Pacquiao will always fight carefully picked opponents, while he's still with Bob Arum. Alot of pactards say who has Mayweather fought? well blame Bob Arum, because when he left him, he has fought De la Hoya, Hatton, Marquez and Mosley pretty good names IMO.
good point. When did he sign with Arum?
Old 12-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #103
jmmpbf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Thats what im not sure about, but when I look back, wasnt Erik Morales and David Diaz under Bob Arum also? LOL

Can someone answer when Pacquiao Joined Bob Arum? and if Erik Morales, and David Diaz was under Arum when Pacquiao fought them? Im also not sure about Jorge Solis
jmmpbf is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #104
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmpbf View Post
Thats what im not sure about, but when I look back, wasnt Erik Morales and David Diaz under Bob Arum also? LOL

Can someone answer when Pacquiao Joined Bob Arum? and if Erik Morales, and David Diaz was under Arum when Pacquiao fought them? Im also not sure about Jorge Solis
Well Barrera, Marquez, De La Hoya, Hatton weren't with Arum. Mosley isn't. Unlike those bozos at GBP, Arum is a true businessman. If it makes money he will work with anyone, regardless of personal differences. He's just not willing to do GBP any favors right now, with other lucrative options available, after they tried to ruin his main asset's career by publicly slandering Pac as a drug cheat. If you look at the money Pac's recent fights have generated, Arum is 100% justified in what he is doing.
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 07:24 PM   #105
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

GBP has clearly slandered Pacman during their negotiation on Floyd fight. GBP even denied a negotiation took place the second time.

Its **** you GBP for Arum at this point.

Even I find it hard to believe Arum considers Pacman his friend. And here's GBP with all the roid accusation againts Pacman? Go figure.

But then Arum is a businessman and knows the Pacman vs Floyd is a huge money. He tried reaching Floyd camp hoping to land a third negotiation, sadly phone call was never answered.
CoDer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum