Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-27-2010, 04:07 AM   #31
wangman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Changes to the Rules that I would like to see in the NRL (Mods It's our Am Org)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
When the new IC kicks off, I think it's imperitive that Ian Schubert isnt on board as cap auditor. In fact, they should **** off his former club and the handful of supporters that go with it as well.
"Its all about the juniors," **** off you toothless hotdog eating C**t. I bet you're spewing centrelink isnt open on a public holiday.
wangman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 04:22 AM   #32
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Re: Changes to the Rules that I would like to see in the NRL (Mods It's our Am Org)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangman View Post
"Its all about the juniors," **** off you toothless hotdog eating C**t. I bet you're spewing centrelink isnt open on a public holiday.
Whenever Centrelink isnt in operation, I'll convert to plan B which is mugging grannies in Bondi. The ones with the Rooster bumper stickers or hats get an extra kick in their metal hips

I hear the Bondi way to devour a hotdog is to spread your ample arse cheeks.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 12-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #33
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by konaman View Post
It wouldn't be practical analysing each pass if you removed running speed from the equation and every ball literally had to travel backwards from the point it was thrown, a referee couldn't judge this with players running at full tilt, and players would struggle too as well. It would only serve to slow the game down and there would be even more bullshit calls.

How about instead they leave the rule alone and they get someone other than Ray Charles to handle things. You see two dozen short balls in every game that are thrown forwards out of the hands but go unnoticed. Its as though they aren't allowed to call a forward pass if its a short ball or a pop pass, the amount of 2 meter passes that go 1m forward thrown from a stationary player is ridiculous.
You cant just leave the rule alone cause it is not working and game changing passes will continue into the future. The Kiwis final try in the 4 nations was deadset a million miles forward. I cant imagine it being an easy job reffing a game and imo they need a little help at times.

As an example I suggest the Captain of each side has 2 calls per game to go to video ref on a forward pass.
teke is offline  Top
Old 12-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #34
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
You cant just leave the rule alone cause it is not working and game changing passes will continue into the future. The Kiwis final try in the 4 nations was deadset a million miles forward. I cant imagine it being an easy job reffing a game and imo they need a little help at times.

As an example I suggest the Captain of each side has 2 calls per game to go to video ref on a forward pass.

thats actually a very good idea and wouldnt be all that time consuming.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 12-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #35
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Why not start the game with a 50/50 like a centre bounce to give both teams an even start....not raking the piss, don't want it to be AFL but the start of the match precedes a very boring and predictable start.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 12-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #36
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Why not start the game with a 50/50 like a centre bounce to give both teams an even start....not raking the piss, don't want it to be AFL but the start of the match precedes a very boring and predictable start.
I have said many times last year to my father that its stupid for a team to just kick the ball downfield uncontested. I dont know why they dont just stick it up high so it just makes the 10 mtrs line and contest it.

...either that or aim the kick offs at the uprights so it hits them or makes it very difficult for the receiver to catch the ball.

But you are right, the ball should be contested
teke is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum