Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #16
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Fake Boxing Records

Was that fight against Crampton also as a junior?

C'mon Ty, why have you only put online the fights you had as a junior? Surely you can't be that embarrassed about the 40 fights you had between 1995 & 2000.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #17
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

no we were both seniors, it was cramptons last fight as an amateur and he won, and it was a close fight. If you used that pea sized brain of yours and go back to when i first stated i wouldnt release recent footage because i didnt want prospective opponents to be able to study my style when i wasnt being given the same benifit. It would be common sence then to explain why ive only released junior footage and one sparring session in 2005 as a senior. Did you honestly think this was the only time id had fights because its the only footage id put up? hahahah

IF we all thought like that Nader than your story of 5 fights is bullsht without footage but you had to make that one up to throw people off your scent of who you really are as you didnt do much in the amateurs at all and when asked to back up your claims you couldnt come up with a guy who had won 5 fights that would pretend he was you on the forums so you just failed to address or answer the question all together and come back with a barage in questions of your own.

Why havent you put up any of your amateur fights bow boy? dont worry about my junior fights, we are yet to see a single one of yours Mr Hypocrite sook.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #18
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

So you were what, 18 or 19 when you fought Crampton? What about the next 40 fights? If you did anything of note in the next 40 fights you'd have it plastered all over the net.

Your "style" is ****ing hilarious. Why anyone would need or want to study it is beyond me.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:17 AM   #19
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

id had around 40 fights by the time i fought crampton the 3rd time bird brain.

As for my style, it was good enough to be the main sparring partner to someone who beat Sam Soliman. As well as sparring Mick Shaw and Billy Dibb. I guess they needed someone with a "hilarious" boxing style to spar with u think lol?

your style is hilarious, mauling bullsht that just doesnt work but you keep on trying old boy, keep on a truckn trucker lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 AM   #20
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
id had around 40 fights by the time i fought crampton the 3rd time bird brain.

As for my style, it was good enough to be the main sparring partner to someone who beat Sam Soliman. As well as sparring Mick Shaw and Billy Dibb. I guess they needed someone with a "hilarious" boxing style to spar with u think lol?

your style is hilarious, mauling bullsht that just doesnt work but you keep on trying old boy, keep on a truckn trucker lol
You might want to go back and check your record.

Your second Crowe fight for the Riverina title (whatever the **** that is) in 1995 was your 14th fight. Do you expect me to believe that you had 25 fights the following year?

You're drowning in your own shit now Ty.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #21
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Clutch at straws much ?

The 3rd fight with Crampton was at the end of 96 and i said "around" 40, it could have been 35 or 36 i really dont remember, my book was keept by Grayem melbourne and other people who knew my record and viewed my book were Mick Canavan, Al Akkawy, Reno Zuric.

Atleast ive got fights to show people JB, you havent got squat sht because you made it all up, oh and i did win the VIC state title in only my 4th ABA fight and after having a 4 year layoff from the sport, even though i was robbed i know i still won. You cant repeate the same foul 5 times and have a point deducted only to have your hand raised as the victory, according to the rule book Mills should have been DQL.

guess im up there with you now JB? hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #22
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

TC
mate i would give up you have put up a heap oif what you have done and who you are Johnny Boy could be anyone and until he comes out and lets everyone know who he is and what he has done i think you are just going round in circles
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 06:07 PM   #23
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

ive been thinking the same thing Ced. Cant do much more than what ive done and im not throwing up 40 fights to youtube just for this bird brain. I tend to bite when i should just leave it alone and JB loves that, its why he persists, ignores the points i raise about himself and just contuines to be a hypocrite. honestly JB and Zelky are the only two azzhats that harrase me here on a constant basis. Best i just let the guy be and talk about boxing, we all love a good shit stir but enough is enough,this guy is just a clown.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #24
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

he has already let everyone know who he is....a hypocritical douche
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 06:46 PM   #25
raxman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
. go back to when i first stated i wouldnt release recent footage because i didnt want prospective opponents to be able to study my style when i wasnt being given the same benifit.

i take it TC that at some point the dream will be over, ie you'll have hung em up for good.

can we assume that when that day comes you will post the more recent fights ?

johnny boy - i dont get the secrecy - if you want Ty to come clean re fights 15-50 you need to give a little yourself. for a start run us thru your state title win mate. or don't. but then fairness dicatates you drop your own demands for clarity.
raxman is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2010, 06:57 AM   #26
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Clutch at straws much ?

The 3rd fight with Crampton was at the end of 96 and i said "around" 40, it could have been 35 or 36 i really dont remember, my book was keept by Grayem melbourne and other people who knew my record and viewed my book were Mick Canavan, Al Akkawy, Reno Zuric.

Atleast ive got fights to show people JB, you havent got squat sht because you made it all up, oh and i did win the VIC state title in only my 4th ABA fight and after having a 4 year layoff from the sport, even though i was robbed i know i still won. You cant repeate the same foul 5 times and have a point deducted only to have your hand raised as the victory, according to the rule book Mills should have been DQL.

guess im up there with you now JB? hahaha
Ok so now you say it could've been fight 35 or 36 against Crampton. So you had 20+ fights in 1996? Is that right? And what happened in your next 15 or 20 fights then? Fight for any titles?

So who actually has a record of your amateur "career" if you claim you don't?

And you're still trying to claim a victory when you lost to Mills.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 12-30-2010, 07:12 AM   #27
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxman View Post

johnny boy - i dont get the secrecy - if you want Ty to come clean re fights 15-50 you need to give a little yourself. for a start run us thru your state title win mate. or don't. but then fairness dicatates you drop your own demands for clarity.
Mate it's no big secret. Ty's a ****wit and since he wants to know, I'm not telling.

Ty's been telling anybody who'll listen that no-one wants to fight him in Oz because he's too experienced, having had 58 am fights. Recently he said that when he went over to the Association he told them he'd only had 10 fights. So he's lying now or he was lying then. His unwillingness to go into any great detail about the periods I'm asking about now isn't anything new.

But fair enough mate, I'll give it a rest. Ty's struggling to keep up with his lies.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #28
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Actually Billy Hussein told me i was to experiance and that was in ref to being matched against his fighter Bobby Antonkos in 2004 on a fox sports show for my debut, it was all set to go until Billy pulled the pin on it claiming i was to experianced and they would give me a fight with Bobby when he had a few more fights. why do you completly ignore this fact when you know this already ? tell it for what it is, and give the full story not just parts of it you nancy boy.

you also claim i knocked back a fight recently, yes i did because it was 10 days notice you fool. Who fights on a debut in 10 days notice. Most guys plan or train for a long time before they have a debut, im not some mug who takes fights on short notice so dont treat me like one you fool.

Are you upset because i had more fights than you? and i dont care about your ABA title, if you cant give a name then you didnt win it fool. SillySally could tell everyone here he won MANY MANY titles but no ones gonna belive the guy without backing it up, thats pretty much what you have done here you dickhead and at the same time knock me for not winning titles, how the fcks that work?

scruitinize me but dont give up any info about yourself and the claims you have made? yeah i see your one of zelkys good m8s alright, Nader Hamdan FOR SURE!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #29
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

JB
I think you need to take a stance either Ty has only had a few fights and didn't lie to the ABA or he had 58 fights and lied by telling them he had 10 you cannot bag him both ways it's either one or the other
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #30
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
JB
I think you need to take a stance either Ty has only had a few fights and didn't lie to the ABA or he had 58 fights and lied by telling them he had 10 you cannot bag him both ways it's either one or the other
It's actually a bit of both.

Ty said that when he went over to the Association he told them he'd only had 10 fights. That's a clear and obvious lie. He had over 10 fights as a junior.

Now, has he had 58 fights? The answer there is no. He's lucky to have had half of that.

So he's been found to have lied on two fronts; understating the amount of fights he had to the Association and overstating the amount of fights he has had to all of us.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum