Old 01-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #31
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Fake Boxing Records

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Actually Billy Hussein told me i was to experiance and that was in ref to being matched against his fighter Bobby Antonkos in 2004 on a fox sports show for my debut, it was all set to go until Billy pulled the pin on it claiming i was to experianced and they would give me a fight with Bobby when he had a few more fights. why do you completly ignore this fact when you know this already ? tell it for what it is, and give the full story not just parts of it you nancy boy.

you also claim i knocked back a fight recently, yes i did because it was 10 days notice you fool. Who fights on a debut in 10 days notice. Most guys plan or train for a long time before they have a debut, im not some mug who takes fights on short notice so dont treat me like one you fool.

Are you upset because i had more fights than you? and i dont care about your ABA title, if you cant give a name then you didnt win it fool. SillySally could tell everyone here he won MANY MANY titles but no ones gonna belive the guy without backing it up, thats pretty much what you have done here you dickhead and at the same time knock me for not winning titles, how the fcks that work?

scruitinize me but dont give up any info about yourself and the claims you have made? yeah i see your one of zelkys good m8s alright, Nader Hamdan FOR SURE!
You need to stop talking about what you claim someone said to you six years ago. It's irrelevant, because in the time since you've done nothing and others have actually gone out and achieved something. But since you raise it, and claim that the fight was set to go for a Fox Sports show, please tell us when you first registered as a pro.

Yeah you knocked back a fight with 10 days notice. But you also knocked back a fight for January with a few months notice. You gave no real reason for knocking back that opportunity.

I really don't care that you've had more fights than me. All of the ones that you're most proud of were as a kid. And even those weren't any good. I personally prefer quality over quantity. A State title trumps a Riverina title.

Since we've established that your claimed 58 amateur fight record is bullshit, we should perhaps move towards your most recent attempt at turning pro in Thailand. You've given us a pretty twisted fairytale about what went wrong and why you didn't fight over there, but now it's time for you to come clean and be honest about your experiences in camp.

Tell us about your sparring over there with the locals and particularly any other Aussies that were also in camp. I'd rather you explain it to us so I don't need to start posting any videos that have come my way.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #32
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
It's actually a bit of both.

Ty said that when he went over to the Association he told them he'd only had 10 fights. That's a clear and obvious lie. He had over 10 fights as a junior.

Now, has he had 58 fights? The answer there is no. He's lucky to have had half of that.

So he's been found to have lied on two fronts; understating the amount of fights he had to the Association and overstating the amount of fights he has had to all of us.
You should be a political you spin that much bullsht

Theres nothing to be found out about, your just a troll who has a problem with me and needs to build a bridge and get the hell over it. How can you find someone out when that person is the one who told you what your claiming you found out about you fckn sht spinner. I was the one who told you that the ABA was informed i had 10 fights after you made the claim that i told them i had 58 fights so they thought i was something special. You cant have it both ways you tosser but keep trying.

Your the one whos lying to everyone here and i think its about time we all stoped showing you any attention what so ever in way of response until you give up your name so we can all scrutinize you in return.

I smell bullsht when someone makes the claims you make and wont give up their name and until you do so thats you, Mr Bullsht Troll..

As for your other reply, post the video footage. I know who i sparred and i know who payed for my return home, it was the insurance company you fckn know it all. They dont pay return expenses unless you have been in an accident. No sparring had anything to do with my return, i have already explained what occured in thailand.

As for the January bout, what are you talking about? PIRA didnt think i would make weight in time and didnt even give me any names, i didnt pull out of that one you twat.

So as we can see your agenda here is not truth at all as you claim it to be, its just a troll sht spinner whos got a problem with me and as ive said already you need to build a bridge and get over yourself MR 5 fights no name ABA Champion who thinks he knows it all.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #33
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Ty, I don't make this shit up. Most of it comes out of your mouth. The only reason you understated your record to the Association was so you could get an easy win. There is no other reason.

You had several months to make weight and could've agreed to the pro bout this month. PIRA obviously detected your bullshit and rightfully didn't bother any more.

As for Thailand, if you know who you sparred then you know that what I'm saying is legit. Don't worry, the video will be posted up when I feel like it, in much the same way like that "Green rockspider" screenshot you asked for. I know why you quit camp and it had nothing to do with what you've been saying here about accidents or dodgy matchmakers.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #34
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Your so full of sht that it really has become clear to me that i best not bother wasting anymore time responding to your Dribble, you are on ignore. Bye now.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2011, 06:28 AM   #35
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Your so full of sht that it really has become clear to me that i best not bother wasting anymore time responding to your Dribble, you are on ignore. Bye now.
The video of you sparring and getting pwned by an Aussie novice in Thailand is ****ing funny.

No wonder you've put me on ignore. First the truth about your record and now the truth about Thailand.

Ciao poco frocio

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum