Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #31
worljamn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Yes! do you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #32
worljamn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

That's what he said on TV. But everyone knows he told the truth here in Vegas and also it was put out there by 3 or 4 reputable local boxing gyms in Vegas.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #33
dhenzrae
A Proud Noypi
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,926
vCash: 18446744073709551541
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worljamn View Post
Steroids didn't help Fernando because Oscar had a lot more boxing skill did Fernando had and this was apparent from the time ODLH would get Fernando in the middle of the ring. So given the argument that steroids don't help you take a punch in reference to that fight let's me know you really have no point of reference to assess a fighters skills vs power. Oscar beat Fernando and KO'd him because he outboxed him. It had nothing to do with steroids or a lack of power. It had to do with one of the greatest fighters of his era understanding how to take care of business and take advantage of a fighters shortcomings. fernando has never been a skilled boxer on the ODLH level period. very poor example of roid use in the ring for your argument. However, it is a good argument for Floyd to take on Pac. Floyd has to realize that they're gonna let Manny cheat! Floyd definitely knows this. So prepare your gameplan for this. He's got 5x's as much skill as anybody Manny has ever fought.
if this is the case, floyd will still beat Pac even with "steroids". then why still ask for OSDT?

don't tell me that floyd wanted to clean the sport coz i think that's BS.
dhenzrae is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #34
worljamn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

You are werong. I am a fighter and have been in the ring all too many times with big juicede idiots with no real fight skill and what they're best at his standing there and getting hit. Bottomline. what planet do you live on?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #35
D-Wreck
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 314
vCash: 912
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worljamn View Post
Steroids allow fighters like Pacman to walk through punches consistantly. This was most apparent in the Clottey fight. Josh in the late round would put to or three good punches together on easy to hit Manny and clock him. Manny would keep coming with no remorse as his head was snapped back while the chin dam near went straight up. Thats not a great chin, that's a chemical one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by worljamn View Post
Whoever says HGH / D-ball doesn't help you take a punch doesn't box and has never boxed. Just talk to any NFL playa!But than again the most bizarre opinions come from people who don't or who have never boxed. Look at Larry Merchant! Also, Floyd Sr. has spent a lifetime in the gym and has seen shit that most boxing fans can't even fathom. So before you guys spout off about how much you don't like this guy,ask yourself, have you ever made a contributuion to your field of work? And, are you considered one of the foremost authorities and hired by greatest exponents in the world in your field of work? greastest

You........are...........a..........****ing.........idiot.

Clottey claimed he had the shits the night of the fight, and simply didn't throw enough punches. Landing one or two combos while you are getting your ass kicked isn't going to do much for you, and it's definitely not going to be enough to KO someone with a chin like Pacquiao. (And don't respond with some stupid shit like "He injected steroids to help his chin, blah, blah, blah.)

Plus, Floyd Sr. is one of the biggest haters in the sport. He's trying to live vicariously through is son. Anyone that has success at welterweight, Floyd Sr feels the need to make up some slanderous shit to try and discount their accomplishments in an effort to keep his son on top of the welterweight division (even though his son has been largely inactive when compared with other top welterweights).
D-Wreck is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:36 PM   #36
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,677
vCash: 928
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

attention..whore
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #37
crimson
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,951
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worljamn View Post
Whoever says HGH / D-ball doesn't help you take a punch doesn't box and has never boxed. Just talk to any NFL playa!But than again the most bizarre opinions come from people who don't or who have never boxed. Look at Larry Merchant! Also, Floyd Sr. has spent a lifetime in the gym and has seen shit that most boxing fans can't even fathom. So before you guys spout off about how much you don't like this guy,ask yourself, have you ever made a contributuion to your field of work? And, are you considered one of the foremost authorities and hired by greatest exponents in the world in your field of work? greastest
So please, break it down for us. Explain how HGH helps you with your punch resistance.

And please connect this to how increased punch resistance help NFL players.


( I love watching people dig themselves in a hole)
crimson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #38
worljamn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

It has nothing to do with Floyd or Pac and I find it fascinating that so many idiots by into that BS when promoters dictate everything.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #39
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,353
vCash: 2522
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

this is the same bellend that is quoted as saying he doesn't want his son to fight Pacquiao!!
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #40
worljamn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Dde go box. It doesn't explaination. it's a six punch combination that cuts the roiders face and he hardly realizes it. Or look at Manny after the Cotto fight. Are you stupid? Ad he was singing that night with big ass bandadge on his head. You gotta be joking? Right?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #41
worljamn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

My man if you had a son, would you let him fight a guy on steroids. You guys should box. I guarantee you'd have different opinions about the fight game. Good Luck!
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #42
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

****ing hell. Floyd Senior really hates the sight of other people doing well and getting praise. If it isn't his son, then the guy must be on something. What a ****ing idiot.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #43
Iron Mike
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worljamn View Post
My man if you had a son, would you let him fight a guy on steroids. You guys should box. I guarantee you'd have different opinions about the fight game. Good Luck!
Alright alright we get it, I'm sure you box all the time and beat up people on steroids with 6 punch combinations.

Iron Mike is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #44
bigboxingfan
Hypejob
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 935
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Listened to this interview live. He is a crackhead. It was really hard to understand this idiot because he mumbles and can't put together a coherent sentence. Khan left the Mayweather's because he couldn't understand what they were telling him--true story
bigboxingfan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #45
D-Wreck
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 314
vCash: 912
Default Re: Floyd Sr: Amir Khan Is Taking Punches All Of A Sudden?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
Alright alright we get it, I'm sure you box all the time and beat up people on steroids with 6 punch combinations.



D-Wreck is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013