Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-28-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
VB MAN
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default SBW the clown

SBW is a ****in clown and the same is Scott Lewis.
VB MAN is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
jjamc

Default Re: SBW the clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by VB MAN View Post

This must be the joke of 2011. Scott Lewis is a useless boxer and so is SBW
jjamc is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Don't be shy VB Man, tell us how you really feel!

I agree though...
Contendo is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 06:46 AM   #4
jjamc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contendo View Post
Don't be shy VB Man, tell us how you really feel!

I agree though...
I'm not shy mate it's just not fair that we got better fighters and they don't get a PPV. SBW means nothing to OZ. Why can't they put it up for all the top five fighters in any division. Scott Lewis might think this fight will help him to step up but he is a nut hole.
jjamc is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 06:52 AM   #5
VB MAN
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjamc View Post
I'm not shy mate it's just not fair that we got better fighters and they don't get a PPV. SBW means nothing to OZ. Why can't they put it up for all the top five fighters in any division. Scott Lewis might think this fight will help him to step up but he is a nut hole.

Hi jjamc I'm the one they said is shy but you got it right why can he get PPV and not some of the top fighters. They should put up a PPV in WA for all the fighters there. Be good guys and hope the best man win.
VB MAN is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #6
jjamc

Quote:
Hi jjamc I'm the one they said is shy but you got it right why can he get PPV and not some of the top fighters. They should put up a PPV in WA for all the fighters there. Be good guys and hope the best man win.

All good VB MAN. Love the idea for PPV for WA
jjamc is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 08:13 AM   #7
rongee90
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
hey Keyboard warrior, I'd like to see you say it to their face...I think your be the one looking like a clown after!
rongee90 is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 08:38 AM   #8
VB MAN
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rongee90 View Post
hey Keyboard warrior, I'd like to see you say it to their face...I think your be the one looking like a clown after!
did you see the previous fights of SBW and the same of Scott Lewis. If you think they are brilliant stick by them. You might love to be in a circus. I'm not afraid and will say it to there face. I think my boxing skills is by far better than what they will ever be.
VB MAN is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #9
rongee90
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
did you see the previous fights of SBW and the same of Scott Lewis. If you think they are brilliant stick by them. You might love to be in a circus. I'm not afraid and will say it to there face. I think my boxing skills is by far better than what they will ever be.
Your on. Send me a PM or in public here and I will be glad to organise the sparring session for you since your boxing skills are far better...both camps are looking for quality sparring so lets see if you can back up your boxing skills since you say they are better...Ill be waiting! And as part of the deal if you agree, I will film it and post it up here so everyone can make their own assessments of how good you are......waiting
rongee90 is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rongee90 View Post
Your on. Send me a PM or in public here and I will be glad to organise the sparring session for you since your boxing skills are far better...both camps are looking for quality sparring so lets see if you can back up your boxing skills since you say they are better...Ill be waiting! And as part of the deal if you agree, I will film it and post it up here so everyone can make their own assessments of how good you are......waiting

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #11
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I cannot understand why people are so negative. If every fighter who was not a world title contender just gave the game away then we wouldn't have too many people fighting. Who cares if this is a PPV or not if you dont want to watch it dont. I would much prefer more fights shown on Fox or on Free to air rather then asking for more PPV. and rongee if the sapr with SBW and VB man comes off let me know as i would love to be there, hopefully getting to see SBW train next week maybe you can organise the spar between the 2 of them then just let me know the day
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #12
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
I cannot understand why people are so negative. If every fighter who was not a world title contender just gave the game away then we wouldn't have too many people fighting. Who cares if this is a PPV or not if you dont want to watch it dont. I would much prefer more fights shown on Fox or on Free to air rather then asking for more PPV. and rongee if the sapr with SBW and VB man comes off let me know as i would love to be there, hopefully getting to see SBW train next week maybe you can organise the spar between the 2 of them then just let me know the day
Agree here as well mate......if you dont want to pay for it dont watch it....or are people upset because they want to watch it but dont want to pay

Anyway strange its a PPV but it will be interesting to see what numbers they do.

Lets hope VB man has been doing more than drinking VB because SBW is very fit and strong......oh and did I mention SBW is one large man
ashley is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

I think people are upset because mainevent feed us this bullsht when they should be getting behind guys who are having a real crack at it like Katsidis is. If Mainevent got behind katsidis and offerd him a deal then he could afford to import fighters from overseas and put on shows in Australia. Unfortunatly the media and companys that support it like mainevent are following the circus and not real boxers.

VB man reminds me of a guy who was on a mundine undercard i think it was, he was a big fat guy with VB written on his belly and the commentators called him the VB Keg man or something similar, is that you VB man?

as for sparring guys who post on forums, jesus i hope u do better job than that looking for sparring partners for theses guys. Honestly this fight shouldnt be on PPV, its a waste of resources and is much more deserving to other boxers, its a slap in the face to guys who have toiled in the sport and done it the hard way, in comes SBW and is propped up to main event in less than 3 fights? has never been tested and given bums to fight. This occasion is no diffrent.

Want some real sparring, go see McCracken, he will give both these boys a touch up, dont pull some bloke off the forums who having a spruke to make u guys look big, u look like sht so it dnt matter what u do, step up and stop fckn about, boxing fans are sick of this bullsht, u cunts are KILLING this sport.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #14
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

TC
I dont think anyone here thinks that VB man will be sparring SBW it was just Rongee's way of having a go at him. as far as Kat goes i agree he is a fantastic fighter and should be supported more. the problem is Mainevent and Fox are business's and are here to make money for their share holders. All decisions that they make are done to make money. the problem is there are more people interested in Rugby and rugby league then in boxing so ex footballers get better crowds and make more money for the production companies then good fighters do. i would much rather watch Kat, Vic or some evenly matched local guys to what is going on but unfortunatley we are in the minority when it comes to the bigger picture. Send in an email to main event and Fox and let them know if a heap do this then we might get some other fights, but taking fights off TV will not help the situation at all. And as i have said who gives a **** if this is PPV if you dont want to watch dont, I would much rather more fights not on PPV rather then Kat and Vic on PPV more often
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #15
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

i see your point Ced, quite a good one actually.

I was thinking to myself whilst reading your reply that this still doesnt make it right, but as i read on i soon realised that if boxing is not on TV at all this is bad, so having boxing on TV is good as it pulls those who are not mainstream boxing fans into the mix. Its a bit of a catch 22 when you have a really hard look at it. If the night comes off good and fans are happy its great but if its a black eye for boxing event its bad either way and possibly should have stayed at home/not on PPV.

I think what dissapoints me the most about this is that SBW said he would step it up and will not get into the ring with someone like Hulk Hogan again as he was embarassed, i honestly dont feel Lewis is much of a step up from Hogan and if he wants to have a following he shouldnt treat his fans like mugs, i guess NRL fans are easyer to fool that boxing fans and thats what we can all learn from this.
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum