Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-12-2007, 02:55 AM   #31
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Gary Shaw claims Green backed out of theTarver fight...

Gary Sahw also said that he had a signed contrasct with Green when he had nothing of the sort

however I gues tech. he is right and green pulled out but only after getting screwed over by a third party
cedrichw is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 03:00 AM   #32
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Well, well, well, lookie here, you contradicted yourself.

I guess that makes you a dummy, ayup?

I guess you're too busy telling everyone how enlightened and self aware you are to remember the rubbish you post (note use of smiley face, you don't have to mention it in your reply, I've already brought it to everyone's attention).

Look out everybody, I've had the arrogance to rattle the cage of our resident self-diagnosed genius - take cover, shit is gonna fly now!! (note use of smiley face, you don't have to mention it in your reply, I've already brought it to everyone's attention).
I've really got to you. I love it man, you're bringing up ancient posts in a sad attempt to get one up on me I already admitted i was wrong and apologised more than once to eelsrule who was the only guy who said it wouldn't happen, you discovered i'm not perfect, congratulations, i hope you can sleep at night now You're pathetic man, go outside and get some fresh air.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 03:14 AM   #33
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
I've really got to you. I love it man, you're bringing up ancient posts in a sad attempt to get one up on me I already admitted i was wrong and apologised more than once to eelsrule who was the only guy who said it wouldn't happen, you discovered i'm not perfect, congratulations, i hope you can sleep at night now You're pathetic man, go outside and get some fresh air.
Once again, in your haste to ridicule me, you've completely misunderstood my point. This seems to happen so often that I suspect it is deliberate on your part. Either that, or you are hardwired to be on the defensive as soon as you see a post from me, and this clouds your ability to comprehend.

My point has nothing to do with EelsRule - you stated in your earlier post that this fight would definitely happen, now you are calling anyone who believed it would happen a dummy. That makes you a dummy. You can't argue with that logic, nor can you distract from that logic by claiming admission of error and apologies to maligned parties on a totally different subject.

You'll have to do better than this hazey, now that I've started putting some effort into it, you are quite the disappointment.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 03:37 AM   #34
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Once again, in your haste to ridicule me, you've completely misunderstood my point. This seems to happen so often that I suspect it is deliberate on your part. Either that, or you are hardwired to be on the defensive as soon as you see a post from me, and this clouds your ability to comprehend.

My point has nothing to do with EelsRule - you stated in your earlier post that this fight would definitely happen, now you are calling anyone who believed it would happen a dummy. That makes you a dummy. You can't argue with that logic, nor can you distract from that logic by claiming admission of error and apologies to maligned parties on a totally different subject.

You'll have to do better than this hazey, now that I've started putting some effort into it, you are quite the disappointment.
Actually i didn't say anyone who thought the fight would happen was a dummy, i said the people who believe every word Green says are Dummies, do you understand the difference? If you look at my ancient post you went to the effort of digging up you'll see i said because Tarver said it was happening aswell as Green i truly believed it was happening, i was unaware at the time of Greens shenanigans trying to get the paper title fight that i know about now, hence why i said the fight was never gonna happen, Green never really wanted the tarver fight, we know now. Anymore questions, or are you still disappointed?
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 03:50 AM   #35
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw
hazetheman

mate read in the paper the other day about choc and Brad Fittler having dinner or something I wonder if he is getting soft in is old age and breaking bread with the enemy.

I heard a report from the dinner that they got on quite well.

Though i will be trying to get to sydney next year if Mundine fights Kess that will be a great fight and i think Choc wins this time

haze you never answered my Q

whats choc doing talking to the enemy
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 03:52 AM   #36
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Actually i didn't say anyone who thought the fight would happen was a dummy, i said the people who believe every word Green says are Dummies, do you understand the difference? If you look at my ancient post you went to the effort of digging up you'll see i said because Tarver said it was happening aswell as Green i truly believed it was happening, i was unaware at the time of Greens shenanigans trying to get the paper title fight that i know about now, hence why i said the fight was never gonna happen, Green never really wanted the tarver fight, we know now. Anymore questions, or are you still disappointed?
Ah, I see, now you've resorted to playing the game of semantics - running out of insults and psycho-babble so soon? As I said, disappointing, I thought you had much more to offer, but I guess that old adage rings more true than ever in your case - "empty vessels make most noise."

Let's break it down for the dummies shall we? (of course you won't mind me using your term):

Quote:
Danny Green is a local fighter, he is nowhere near world class so if he can win a bullshit title he can live off that making a mint fighting bums in perth, telling dumbasses like the people in this thread that his opponents are strong and world class and you dummys eat up every word your politician tells you, the stiff was never gonna fight Tarver, that would've been his last fight, even against this faded version of Tarver.
I rest my case and I trust you rest yours, as you keep saying, this is an ancient post that wasn't worth the effort of digging up

Unless of course, you simply cannot move on and must continue to argue over semantics?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:01 AM   #37
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
haze you never answered my Q

whats choc doing talking to the enemy
Sorry mate, to be honest i don't care what the man does outside of the ring, i cringe everytime the guy opens his mouth, i admire his boxing skills and i think behind him trying to be a 'bad' man he has a good heart and has time for everybody.

Kessler rematch would be a great fight, if mundine can get a solid opponent or two before it i think he'll have a good shot, he won't if he jumps from argentine taxi drivers straight to Kessler, the difference in class between opponents will be too much i think, Mundine's got all the potential in the world, hope he gets real with himself.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 04:07 AM   #38
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

mate I really think the argie was atiming issue mundine needed to get in the ring asap and the argie was the quickest they could find. It allows mundine to test his eye out and be ready for the big fights next year Green and Kess hopefully
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 04:23 AM   #39
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ah, I see, now you've resorted to playing the game of semantics - running out of insults and psycho-babble so soon? As I said, disappointing, I thought you had much more to offer, but I guess that old adage rings more true than ever in your case - "empty vessels make most noise."

Let's break it down for the dummies shall we? (of course you won't mind me using your term):

I rest my case and I trust you rest yours, as you keep saying, this is an ancient post that wasn't worth the effort of digging up

Unless of course, you simply cannot move on and must continue to argue over semantics?
Haha poor Muttly owned again. I'll rest it mate don't worry, i think you had enough today, better luck next time
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 04:27 AM   #40
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
mate I really think the argie was atiming issue mundine needed to get in the ring asap and the argie was the quickest they could find. It allows mundine to test his eye out and be ready for the big fights next year Green and Kess hopefully
What's the story with his eye, is he gonna be 100% again? Looking forward to the Green rematch that's if he is still in the boxing game next year.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 04:31 AM   #41
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151

i cant wait to hear these words come dec 16

AND THE NEW W.B.A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.....................................................

"DANNY THE GREEN MACHINE GREEN"
best thing is that it's a genuine title not a paper title like chocs "regular" title or Tarvers IBO trinket
GO GREENY
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 04:33 AM   #42
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny
i cant wait to hear these words come dec 16

AND THE NEW W.B.A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGH CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.....................................................

"DANNY THE GREEN MACHINE GREEN"
Actually it'll be

AND STILL............................

Last edited by Dr Z; 09-13-2006 at 07:47 PM.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 04:42 AM   #43
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Haha poor Muttly owned again. I'll rest it mate don't worry, i think you had enough today, better luck next time
You're trying very hard, but you know how lame you are

What happened to that frisky hazey, telling me I could start anything and he would make me look stupid time and time again? I guess the chase is much better than the catch...such a shame.

Thanks for the disappointment little fella, I won't waste my time with you again, you're useless.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:51 AM   #44
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You're trying very hard, but you know how lame you are

What happened to that frisky hazey, telling me I could start anything and he would make me look stupid time and time again? I guess the chase is much better than the catch...such a shame.

Thanks for the disappointment little fella, I won't waste my time with you again, you're useless.
I have made you look stupid again, the only difference this time is instead of you crawling away with your tail tucked away you're hiding behind a tree yapping, you still look stupid but today you really persisted with the nothing talk, props to you.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2007, 04:52 AM   #45
sean
pale peice of pig`s ear
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

in this particular episode i am on danny green`s side.

tarver is not just ducking green he is ducking everyone with a pulse.

the green fight was on the table IMO it was tarver that turned it down despite tub of lard shaw`s rhetoric.

tarver also turned down a fight for the light heavy title v dawson.

tarver does not want to fight glen johnson again.

who does tarver end up fighting danny santiago- the fighter that was thrown out of the contender for being to fat.
the fighter i saw as clumbersome and limited v erdei when he got an undeserved shot.

erdie even knocked him out .

i saw tarver v murqui and it is plain that tarver is not in love with boxing anymore/he was listless/no snap on his punches and showed little desire.
sean is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum