Old 01-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #46
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Boycott SBW fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE COOL View Post
i cant beleive we have to pay for this what a joke when we have so many other good fighters here that are stuggling to put food on the table.
the point is you dont have to pay for it, most here are saying how bad it is and how they would never watch it even if in there front yard, so going by that if it was on fox sports they would not watch so who cares if it is PPV or not no one is watching either way and i dont realy see how having say geale fighting for a world Title on PPV helps either i would rather it on Fox or free to air i think we should have less PPV not more
cedrichw is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #47
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Shouldn't SBW be concentrating on making the All Blacks world cup squad??

My mate spotted SBW and Choc at the cricket yesterday. Does he even live in NZ?
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #48
Bugger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver View Post
Shouldn't SBW be concentrating on making the All Blacks world cup squad??

My mate spotted SBW and Choc at the cricket yesterday. Does he even live in NZ?

Probobly scoping out their next opponents
Bugger is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #49
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

I hear the same dip ship telling us not to bouycott this event.

"But its got Aussie fighters on the undercard blah blah blah"

Well you inbred BOXA butt kisser, perhaps calling for a bouycott is the smartest move. The half wits who remain prepared to put their fighters on the undercard are never going to learn.

If BOXA are concerned about losing money, then they'll have to provide better shows... Oh, thats right, they always put on the best shows possible. BWAH HA HA HA HA

BOXA will be pulling the same stunts... the kids on the undercard will be selling tickets. There's enough morons in QLD to support this card to ensure a profit.
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #50
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Sinn View Post
I hear the same dip ship telling us not to bouycott this event.

"But its got Aussie fighters on the undercard blah blah blah"

Well you inbred BOXA butt kisser, perhaps calling for a bouycott is the smartest move. The half wits who remain prepared to put their fighters on the undercard are never going to learn.

If BOXA are concerned about losing money, then they'll have to provide better shows... Oh, thats right, they always put on the best shows possible. BWAH HA HA HA HA

BOXA will be pulling the same stunts... the kids on the undercard will be selling tickets. There's enough morons in QLD to support this card to ensure a profit.
I'm sorry your such a busted ass Bobby....do you want me to send you $50 so you can go watch a fight in Melb

It must get pretty boring looking at the same old boxing videos all day....you need to get out and see some local cards champ

Maybe when your next dole payment comes in you can go to the fights
ashley is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #51
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Well thank you for the generous offer. I think I'll be fine though, back to work tomorrow.... unfortunately.

Hmmmm.. local fights... Umm, Oh, that's right. I only missed the Maniatis & Lippa Promo's in Melb last year. I'll be sure to attend the Lippa promo's this year.

I see enough local fights, but again, thanks for your uneducated concern.

As for being on the dole.... I take offence to any suggestion that I've ever been on the dole. Should we start talking about German whores again???
Old 01-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #52
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Well thank you for the generous offer. I think I'll be fine though, back to work tomorrow.... unfortunately.

Hmmmm.. local fights... Umm, Oh, that's right. I only missed the Maniatis & Lippa Promo's in Melb last year. I'll be sure to attend the Lippa promo's this year.

I see enough local fights, but again, thanks for your uneducated concern.

As for being on the dole.... I take offence to any suggestion that I've ever been on the dole. Should we start talking about German whores again???
Lets hope the the dole office dont find out your doing cash jobs as a bricky and cashing in on the dole as well
ashley is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #53
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Lets hope the the dole office dont find out your doing cash jobs as a bricky and cashing in on the dole as well
You actually think Im on the dole hey?? Your drug in take is obviosly far greater than you've enlightened me to Brendan.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #54
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
You actually think Im on the dole hey?? Your drug in take is obviosly far greater than you've enlightened me to Brendan.

I dont mind if you mention my name Bobby....I have nothing to be ashamed about unlike yourself

Keep insulting my wife....everybody here can see your true nature when you say things like that.

Its funny you cant take 1 comment (you have fired 10 at me unanswered over the last few weeks) without talking rubbish about a guys wife...your a low act Bobby
ashley is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #55
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Quote:

I dont mind if you mention my name Bobby....I have nothing to be ashamed about unlike yourself

Keep insulting my wife....everybody here can see your true nature when you say things like that.

Its funny you cant take 1 comment (you have fired 10 at me unanswered over the last few weeks) without talking rubbish about a guys wife...your a low act Bobby
When did I mention your wife???

Am I missing something??
Old 01-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #56
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
When did I mention your wife???

Am I missing something??

Keep up the low acts Bobby....it suits you
ashley is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #57
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Quote:
Keep up the low acts Bobby....it suits you
No,no.. how about you quit making false statements. Yep, I take the piss out of you, but it's always aimed at your ludicruous opinions. If you can't handle that, then you're a much bigger sook than I initially gathered.

Oh, I see where you thought I mentioned your wife. Although I didnt mention yours or anyones wifes.... but if that's what you think of her...
Old 01-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #58
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
No,no.. how about you quit making false statements. Yep, I take the piss out of you, but it's always aimed at your ludicruous opinions. If you can't handle that, then you're a much bigger sook than I initially gathered.

Oh, I see where you thought I mentioned your wife. Although I didnt mention yours or anyones wifes.... but if that's what you think of her...
You are so dumb you forget that you sent me a PM with that statement...face facts...your a low act Bobby

You try to be smart but the PM cant lie....you even send me a text saying what you said about my wife was wrong....keep playing games bobby.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #59
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Quote:
You are so dumb you forget that you sent me a PM with that statement...face facts...your a low act Bobby

You try to be smart but the PM cant lie....you even send me a text saying what you said about my wife was wrong....keep playing games bobby.

D'uh!!! No shit Sherlock. I remember all of that, including your 'over reacted' tantrum.

You made an accusation of me having made mention of your wife today. Show me where exactly...
Old 01-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #60
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
D'uh!!! No shit Sherlock. I remember all of that, including your 'over reacted' tantrum.

You made an accusation of me having made mention of your wife today. Show me where exactly...
I have a better idea...why dont you never quote me again.....dont even talk about me....dont PM me...dont text me....just forget about me.....I promise I will forget about you...deal?
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum