Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-24-2011, 11:35 PM   #3031
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

stewart luckiest prick in footy , should be doing time , shows up the weakness in the 12 person jury system of being 100 per cent sure of guilt and not 99 per cent . ****en defence lawyer grubs .
perko is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #3032
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by perko View Post
stewart luckiest prick in footy , should be doing time , shows up the weakness in the 12 person jury system of being 100 per cent sure of guilt and not 99 per cent . ****en defence lawyer grubs .
...or the girls fraudulent parents could be doing time
teke is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #3033
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
dude that girl and her family are dodgy as hell, i have a mate who has dealt with them in the past and apparently the whole thing was a grab for money because the parents have gambling issues/debts
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 12:29 AM   #3034
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Absolute bullshit mate - the girl and her father had previous form, they are scum and got laughed out of court appropriately.

It was just a damn shame Stewart had to suffer for nearly 2 years awaiting his decision, and that Gallop and the NRL showed him zero support.

They've obviously learned from that, as Benji has remained on the field and in the headlines most of the season even though his charges were only resolved this week.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 12:31 AM   #3035
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
dude that girl and her family are dodgy as hell, i have a mate who has dealt with them in the past and apparently the whole thing was a grab for money because the parents have gambling issues/debts
The father admitted in court to having over 100 aliases
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #3036
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
The father admitted in court to having over 100 aliases
yeah and what type of father uses his teenage daughter for bait in order to entrap someone? really classy family

they should have been counter sued for wasting the courts time and making false testimony eventuating in character slander against Stewart. Those false alligations will be a slur against his name for the rest of his career even though he was proven innocent. I am not a Manly fan, or a Stewart fan, I just hate these cunts that take advantage of people because they have money or are famous. How about that blood div trying to get Benji in strife? ****ing wally brain
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #3037
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
The word "overrated" is thrown around way too much (except in Kurt Gidley's case)

r u serious? he played better than ennis at 9 in the origin imo, is the most veristile player in the game - goal kicking nearly 90% for the season,
wether he is on the bench or not he'll be in the aussie team..how over rated is that?
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #3038
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
hes rubbish puncher. it baffles me when i hear people raving about how good he is. Its like the kunt has cast some sort of spell on people.
Hes one of these guys that looks and acts the part so people just pretend hes good. Try and find footage of him passing before the line or putting someone else through a hole. you wont find it because it doesnt exist.
heres your typical hodges run.
amble on to the ball, step sideways five times without making a single foot in yardage, stick out palm and spend 20 seconds wrestling with a lone defender, eventually shrug defender off then succumb to the next tackle, (after this is done note the AMAZING total of four metres gained and listen to the commentators gush over his strength and athleticism), spend 20 seconds mouthing off at the marker while you complete the worlds slowest play the the ball then watch in horror as the next poor bastard has to hit it up into a defensive line packed tighter than a german safe.

i remember when tonga made him his bitch and the day after i had a workmate come in and say "how good is hodges!"
rusty thats bullshit...whether you like the kunt or not..he walks straight into Australian sides..straight into winning Queensland team...the kunts won premierships...he had a year off then turns the Bronc's into a premiership force straight up in his first couple of games...you've got the blinkers on if you can't see him liftin' those around him...his body is breakin' down abit but that the life of a 1st grade footballer...he may be alot of things but overrated ain't one of them..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 01:51 AM   #3039
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
rusty thats bullshit...whether you like the kunt or not..he walks straight into Australian sides..straight into winning Queensland team...the kunts won premierships...he had a year off then turns the Bronc's into a premiership force straight up in his first couple of games...you've got the blinkers on if you can't see him liftin' those around him...his body is breakin' down abit but that the life of a 1st grade footballer...he may be alot of things but overrated ain't one of them..
Hodges is ****ing awesome and I agree with your post. When he is in the QLD side I feel much more confident of a victory than when he isnt. The guy is an amazing team player and finds a way to create so much from nothing
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 02:03 AM   #3040
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post

ive said my bit. all ill add is im never nervous when hogdes gets the ball....ever. All i think is 'well heres another wasted minute'
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #3041
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
ive said my bit. all ill add is im never nervous when hogdes gets the ball....ever. All i think is 'well heres another wasted minute'
...that's only because you don't have to tackle him mate..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 02:37 AM   #3042
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

Quote:
hes rubbish puncher. it baffles me when i hear people raving about how good he is. Its like the kunt has cast some sort of spell on people.
Hes one of these guys that looks and acts the part so people just pretend hes good. Try and find footage of him passing before the line or putting someone else through a hole. you wont find it because it doesnt exist.
heres your typical hodges run.
amble on to the ball, step sideways five times without making a single foot in yardage, stick out palm and spend 20 seconds wrestling with a lone defender, eventually shrug defender off then succumb to the next tackle, (after this is done note the AMAZING total of four metres gained and listen to the commentators gush over his strength and athleticism), spend 20 seconds mouthing off at the marker while you complete the worlds slowest play the the ball then watch in horror as the next poor bastard has to hit it up into a defensive line packed tighter than a german safe.

i remember when tonga made him his bitch and the day after i had a workmate come in and say "how good is hodges!"
I said good. Not spectacular. Like I said, he played better in fullback.

I do agree 100% with your post though.. He is a selfish cunt.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 02:42 AM   #3043
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
r u serious? he played better than ennis at 9 in the origin imo, is the most veristile player in the game - goal kicking nearly 90% for the season,
wether he is on the bench or not he'll be in the aussie team..how over rated is that?
He's a fairly average player +

mainstay of the Aussie team and has captained the Blues

= OVERRATED
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 02:43 AM   #3044
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Absolute bullshit mate - the girl and her father had previous form, they are scum and got laughed out of court appropriately.

It was just a damn shame Stewart had to suffer for nearly 2 years awaiting his decision, and that Gallop and the NRL showed him zero support.

They've obviously learned from that, as Benji has remained on the field and in the headlines most of the season even though his charges were only resolved this week.
Still that cross eyed gimp went for the bait
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2011, 03:53 AM   #3045
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

jury could'nt do their job on the scum lowlife , least gallop done the right thing. **** stewart his time will come hes got form just like tyson .
perko is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum