Old 09-03-2011, 01:51 AM   #3271
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post

You dont answer your front door with a shot gun by your side do ya Stiffy?
I have lived at Taree and Bankstown before so yes. Can't be too careful.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 01:53 AM   #3272
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
back on topic you can't be happy with John Sutton he was abysmal last night.

And let's not forget about you ringing up a poor broke digger saying that you're from Harvey norman promising him $5000 worth of goods as he's the winner of a random lottery draw.

I never knew you had such scumbagdom in you bro.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 02:07 AM   #3273
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Two Legends play their Last Round of Normal Season Footy this Weekend...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

C'arn the Mighty Presto
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 02:10 AM   #3274
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post

And let's not forget about you ringing up a poor broke digger saying that you're from Harvey norman promising him $5000 worth of goods as he's the winner of a random lottery draw.

I never knew you had such scumbagdom in you bro.
teke is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 02:15 AM   #3275
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
Apparently the crowd is going to be over 24,000

Full house for the Spoon

Oz Puncher - I will give you 1/2 pt start for Result at the 80th Minute

1 Month Avatar bet
teke is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 02:22 AM   #3276
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
A modest terrace in those so called "shitholes" would set you back a cool million these days

I'd prefer to have real estate in a place like Redfern, about 5 minutes from the CBD than anywhere near Newcastle, the potential is off the scale

I dont care for Newcastle or their premierships, you know my thoughts on tangible results on the field, you really should re-read what i have stated or struggle better to understand it, lest you keep harping on about results

your off your head WOR..
how can you not love newcastle.. i love the joint, in fact im heading up there tonight for a night out. the place has everything. unreal nightlife, awesome restaraunts, beautiful clean beaches, **** all traffic world clas events, museums, Its full of decent people **** i could go on and on.. and youd rather ****en redfern???

Lonely Planet rates Newcastle in world's top 10 cities to visit

Forget London, Paris and even Sydney.
Newcastle in Australia has been named one of the top 10 must-see destinations in the world in 2011.
Amid fierce competition, the NSW harbour and beach city claimed the ninth spot in Lonely Planet's Top 10 Cities to visit in 2011, unveiled globally today.
Advertisement: Story continues below
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Great surf ... Newcastle is appealing because of its beaches. Photo: Kitty Hill

The rankings are the centrepiece of the travel bible's much-anticipated annual collection of the best trends, destinations and journeys, titled Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2011.
Lonely Planet Asia Pacific travel editor Shawn Low said the rankings came from hundreds of ideas submitted by authors, staff and bloggers, then refined by a panel of in-house travel experts.
"The rankings come down to topicality, excitement, value for money and that special X-factor."
The final list "raised plenty of eyebrows" largely because a number of the most famous cities in the world once again failed to make the top 10, Mr Low said.
"Sydney has never made the list before so to have Newcastle as the only Australian city in the top 10 was controversial," he said.
"The whole idea is to challenge people to get off the beaten track and visit places like Newcastle that have been flying under the radar."
A diverse array of assets such as surf beaches, dining, night life, arts and "a unique blend of imagination and sophistication" justified Newcastle's top 10 ranking, Mr Low said.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]in Newcastle found that travellers staying in the city agreed with its inclusion.
Ellie Tuckett, 25, from England is visiting for the second time and believes "it has everything you could ask for".
"Newcastle has a gorgeous beach scene and a chilled-out vibe with friendly people," she said.
"It's on my list of places I would love to live in permanently."

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #3277
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
your off your head WOR..
how can you not love newcastle.. i love the joint, in fact im heading up there tonight for a night out. the place has everything. unreal nightlife, awesome restaraunts, beautiful clean beaches, **** all traffic world clas events, museums, Its full of decent people **** i could go on and on.. and youd rather ****en redfern???

Lonely Planet rates Newcastle in world's top 10 cities to visit

Forget London, Paris and even Sydney.
Newcastle in Australia has been named one of the top 10 must-see destinations in the world in 2011.
Amid fierce competition, the NSW harbour and beach city claimed the ninth spot in Lonely Planet's Top 10 Cities to visit in 2011, unveiled globally today.
Advertisement: Story continues below
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Great surf ... Newcastle is appealing because of its beaches. Photo: Kitty Hill

The rankings are the centrepiece of the travel bible's much-anticipated annual collection of the best trends, destinations and journeys, titled Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2011.
Lonely Planet Asia Pacific travel editor Shawn Low said the rankings came from hundreds of ideas submitted by authors, staff and bloggers, then refined by a panel of in-house travel experts.
"The rankings come down to topicality, excitement, value for money and that special X-factor."
The final list "raised plenty of eyebrows" largely because a number of the most famous cities in the world once again failed to make the top 10, Mr Low said.
"Sydney has never made the list before so to have Newcastle as the only Australian city in the top 10 was controversial," he said.
"The whole idea is to challenge people to get off the beaten track and visit places like Newcastle that have been flying under the radar."
A diverse array of assets such as surf beaches, dining, night life, arts and "a unique blend of imagination and sophistication" justified Newcastle's top 10 ranking, Mr Low said.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]in Newcastle found that travellers staying in the city agreed with its inclusion.
Ellie Tuckett, 25, from England is visiting for the second time and believes "it has everything you could ask for".
"Newcastle has a gorgeous beach scene and a chilled-out vibe with friendly people," she said.
"It's on my list of places I would love to live in permanently."

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'd rather live in Sydney & any suburb on the fringe of the CBD is going to be worth a packet, places like Redfern, Waterloo & Alexandria have been run down, but like every other suburb close to the city they will be gentrified & done up & the real estate will be worth a fortune
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 02:32 AM   #3278
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'd rather live in Sydney & any suburb on the fringe of the CBD is going to be worth a packet, places like Redfern, Waterloo & Alexandria have been run down, but like every other suburb close to the city they will be gentrified & done up & the real estate will be worth a fortune

what about quality of life though?
ya might make money but why would ya wanna live in an expensive shithole?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #3279
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
what about quality of life though?
ya might make money but why would ya wanna live in an expensive shithole?

my quality of life is exceptional, Sydney is a big diverse city, there are places that are considered pretty shitty & then you could live close to the beach, on the harbour, on the doorstep of a national park etc, Sydney is what you choose to make it

But Newcastle is similar, there are shitholes in it also, far less opportunities for work, for its size it sure punches above its weight for crime, violence & youth delinquincy
Old 09-03-2011, 02:42 AM   #3280
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
my quality of life is exceptional, Sydney is a big diverse city, there are places that are considered pretty shitty & then you could live close to the beach, on the harbour, on the doorstep of a national park etc, Sydney is what you choose to make it

But Newcastle is similar, there are shitholes in it also, far less opportunities for work, for its size it sure punches above its weight for crime, violence & youth delinquincy
fair enough
Old 09-03-2011, 02:59 AM   #3281
JustinD
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1583

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
40 and they've only made 1 semi-final series since 1989. I have a soft spot for the Rabbitohs but that was the most passionless performance for a side that really should be Top 4 material. It's not as if they have money problems Crowe has given them state of the art facilities,several rep players from both NZ and OZ. It's not like when they first got back in and Adam Muir was their marquee signing. My parents go on about Sattler,Brannighan,McCarthy and the pride of the Cardinal and Myrtle but last nights performance was garbage.
They crap on about merged clubs and how they've never sold out except to a movie star for a paltry 3 million dollars but at least St.George/Illawarra,West/Tigers actually give their supporters something to look forward to after round 26. Crowe to dump the Bunnies a mining magnate from Perth will buy them they will relocate to Perth and be called the Boganville Bunnies.
Well yeah, by winning season I meant a year with more wins than losses, 89 was the last one.

.... oh and LOL@50uff$
JustinD is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 03:07 AM   #3282
JustinD
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******D View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express View Post
Anyone see the LOL @ Souffs sign in the stand last night?!

LOL@50uff$
JustinD is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 03:12 AM   #3283
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Ahhh i see Jealousy is still a curse

Why dont you all tell me what inferior team you all support, come on, spit it out

Allow me to disect you
Old 09-03-2011, 03:24 AM   #3284
JustinD
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

JustinD is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2011, 03:26 AM   #3285
JustinD
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Ahhh i see Jealousy is still a curse

Why dont you all tell me what inferior team you all support, come on, spit it out

Allow me to disect you
Oh of course, totally jealous of the original Homebush Bunnies.....

10-16th forever in your shadow.....
JustinD is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum