Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2011, 12:26 AM   #3466
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Your opinion was 30 weeks until Titans time at the start of the year.

Teke had the Titans in his final 8 and no Storm .

If the NRL had used Teke's final 8 - he only picked 3 who actually made it - the final series would have only consisted of a prelim and grand final, and been wrapped up in 2 weekends .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #3467
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anyone got a tissue? mum-Danny Green
Posts: 10,033
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Teke had the Titans in his final 8 and no Storm .

If the NRL had used Teke's final 8 - he only picked 3 who actually made it - the final series would have only consisted of a prelim and grand final, and been wrapped up in 2 weekends .
mine was worse I had Souths and Cronulla and no Queensland teams.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #3468
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Especially not in Melbourne. Melbourne may be a 3 man team but Wests are a 1 man team. Even easier to shut down.
The game will not be in Melbourne they will all be in Sydney.

Tigers will crush Storm by 16, Im willing to take any bets
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #3469
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
mine was worse I had Souths and Cronulla and no Queensland teams.
It was still better than CHBs. He is still trying to find out who Nth Qld Cowboys are
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:56 AM   #3470
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 942
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
The game will not be in Melbourne they will all be in Sydney.

Tigers will crush Storm by 16, Im willing to take any bets
I am up for it. What do you want to bet for?
donkeyking is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:54 AM   #3471
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 867
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

tigers by 16 hey , wished you lived in the isa teke , you'd be 5 gorillas lighter and lookin for some overtime for livin money.
perko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:59 AM   #3472
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
It was still better than CHBs. He is still trying to find out who Nth Qld Cowboys are

The biggest cowboy in Qld is you Teke .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:22 AM   #3473
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
So the Situation we have right now According to this weekends game...

Tigers v Warriors -------> Tigers win and play Storm the Following Week

Broncos v Dragons -----> Broncos win and play Manly the Following Week



Tigers v Storm -----------> My opinion is Tigers will roll them

Manly v Broncos ----------> Manly will beat the Broncos

Grand Final = Tigers v Sea Eagles
nup...Tige's will beat the Warriors but not the Storm..
..the Broncs' will beat the Drangons and Manly..

..Storm/Broncs' grand final boys...and we'll also see Darren Lockyer get his fairytale finish and get chaired off the field by Slammin' Sammy and Hodgo and co...
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #3474
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

I hope the Broncs beat the Dragons Darkhorse cause I dont like Manlys chances against Bennetts crew, they just know how to play the Sea Eagles. Manly fair up really well against Brisbane and will roll them

As for Tigers...they should get past the Warriors and by the sounds of it you will all be surprised when the Tigers smoke the Storm.

Slater, Cronk, Smith, Manu...vs...Benji, Farrah, Moltzen, Lui, Lawrence, Heightington etc playing at their best, it will be a mismatch infront of a big pro Tigers crowd
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #3475
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: dunno..where am i???
Posts: 3,157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I hope the Broncs beat the Dragons Darkhorse cause I dont like Manlys chances against Bennetts crew, they just know how to play the Sea Eagles. Manly fair up really well against Brisbane and will roll them

As for Tigers...they should get past the Warriors and by the sounds of it you will all be surprised when the Tigers smoke the Storm.

Slater, Cronk, Smith, Manu...vs...Benji, Farrah, Moltzen, Lui, Lawrence, Heightington etc playing at their best, it will be a mismatch infront of a big pro Tigers crowd
who??
rusty nails is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #3476
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 942
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I hope the Broncs beat the Dragons Darkhorse cause I dont like Manlys chances against Bennetts crew, they just know how to play the Sea Eagles. Manly fair up really well against Brisbane and will roll them

As for Tigers...they should get past the Warriors and by the sounds of it you will all be surprised when the Tigers smoke the Storm.

Slater, Cronk, Smith, Manu...vs...Benji, Farrah, Moltzen, Lui, Lawrence, Heightington etc playing at their best, it will be a mismatch infront of a big pro Tigers crowd
What do you want to bet for? Im calling you out!
donkeyking is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #3477
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anyone got a tissue? mum-Danny Green
Posts: 10,033
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Cronulla Sharks circling Todd Carney
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Look out Shire boys the Todd is Sharkies bound.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #3478
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Cronulla Sharks circling Todd Carney
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Look out Shire boys the Todd is Sharkies bound.
ridiculous

Townsend should be nurtured along with some of the other young blokes instead of some dead shit like Carney
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #3479
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
ridiculous

Townsend should be nurtured along with some of the other young blokes instead of some dead shit like Carney
How many ****ing chances does this guy get.

I mean Cmon already look i know Sharks need help but to give a guy a spot instead of some young new chap thats done everything right is a ****ing joke.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #3480
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Told ya!

Sharkies will pick Carney up on some incentive/match payments deal, he'll continue to piss it up and that's the last we'll see of him.

Cronulla is a graveyard
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013