Old 03-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #5251
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ Puncher View Post
Yeah I'm undecided on them cunts too.

I think now that you have gotten rid of Sandow who would have brainsnaps and invested in Reynolds and Sutton who tonight showed some awesome pairing and control. Sutton better keep his consistency though which he never has in 9 years.

For the Roosters, Mitchell Pearce and Daniel Mortimer will do well in the halves... And that Anthony Mitchell... He's a bloody good Hooker. ****ing Eels let him go as well... Surprising that the Eels have let about 5 or 6 excellent Hookers in the past 10 seasons. Much better than that ****wit Jake Friend.

Still early days and a shitty weekend for stylised playing considering weather...
Sutton was very good. As soon as he went off innured with 10 to go, we fell apart. Farrell couldnt fill the void at 5/8.

Burgess, Sutton and I thought Geddes went well. Asotasi was pretty woeful, and needs to pick up his shit.

Melbourne@Melbourne next week. We've never won there.

Souths by 14 still.
pecks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #5252
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 300

Quote:
As long as they play Braith at Lock. Mortimer and Pearce in the halves, and Anthony Mitchell and Hooker. They'll do alright.

Problem with that is Anasta doesnt do enough work at Lock....making 5 tackles and 30mtrs doesnt cut it.

As for Mitchell....I think Friend is worth being the number 9. He works his ass off in defence and without him we would be worse off....I dont mind using mitchell off the bench though.

Moga and SKD are going to add alot of attack, J Carney must be dropped....his hopeless
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 05:21 AM   #5253
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Petes did alright considering, the play of the ball was so slow tonight, I don't know whether he would have been able to make that many metres.

Was he? Did you go Pecks? You would have almost had one hand on the suitcase to head off to Japan at about 79.20 hahaha. 1K down.
Peats is a good player, but better suited in the 2nd row. I wont be surprised if he starts at hooker next week, and Issac comes on after 20 then Peats goes to the 2nd row. Issac can play the whole 80, but his defence falls apart towards the end.

Nah, I didnt go to the game. Watched it at home on the box. I never got around to placing that 1K bet, thank god

Japan is still happening though. Will book my ticket this Thursday.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 05:22 AM   #5254
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
Problem with that is Anasta doesnt do enough work at Lock....making 5 tackles and 30mtrs doesnt cut it.

As for Mitchell....I think Friend is worth being the number 9. He works his ass off in defence and without him we would be worse off....I dont mind using mitchell off the bench though.

Moga and SKD are going to add alot of attack, J Carney must be dropped....his hopeless
Are you serious?

Braith is too big to be a nimble half.

Mitchell made over 50 tackles and was dummy half a ****load more than Friend. He also didn't give away penalties like it was going out of fashion. He will be a great Hooker in the seasons to come. Friend should be in Second Row.

The problem with SKD is he also adds a lot of mistakes... He needs to secure that ball before he makes a mad horse attack on the line...

Time will tell.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #5255
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Peats is a good player, but better suited in the 2nd row. I wont be surprised if he starts at hooker next week, and Issac comes on after 20 then Peats goes to the 2nd row. Issac can play the whole 80, but his defence falls apart towards the end.

Nah, I didnt go to the game. Watched it at home on the box. I never got around to placing that 1K bet, thank god

Japan is still happening though. Will book my ticket this Thursday.
Haha me too. I was watching it thinking... Oh Pearce what are you doing you better move forward you can't go around 8 players... Oh no he got tackl... He got it away out to Aubuson, inside ball... A CHIP!!! ANTHONY IS AFTER IT HE GETS IT AND HES GOT IT DOWN!!!!!!!

WWUUUAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:29 AM   #5256
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Are you serious?

Braith is too big to be a nimble half.

Mitchell made over 50 tackles and was dummy half a ****load more than Friend. He also didn't give away penalties like it was going out of fashion. He will be a great Hooker in the seasons to come. Friend should be in Second Row.

The problem with SKD is he also adds a lot of mistakes... He needs to secure that ball before he makes a mad horse attack on the line...

Time will tell.

Friend Made 44 Tackles
Mitchell Made 18 Tackles

Mitchell is a good change off the bench, He could easly earn the number 9 Jersey but when Friend keeps working like a work horse its hard to take the 9 off him..

Braith is hard to place, i dont really want him in the halves but i want him as Captain, And i dont think he is good in Lock....but we all know He will wear the 6 when fit and Mortz will be placed on the bench.

We will have an ok Season this year but i see big things in 2013...
Old 03-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #5257
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Yeah that was meant to be 20.

Meh I guess time will tell...
Old 03-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #5258
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post
Good timing guys, I was about to ask who LOL@Souffs are losing to tonight.

LOL@Souffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
You're just embarrassing son, some of the shit you sprout proves what a dolt you are
You were saying?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #5259
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Wonderign when you would get here JM haha.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #5260
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Haha me too. I was watching it thinking... Oh Pearce what are you doing you better move forward you can't go around 8 players... Oh no he got tackl... He got it away out to Aubuson, inside ball... A CHIP!!! ANTHONY IS AFTER IT HE GETS IT AND HES GOT IT DOWN!!!!!!!

WWUUUAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!
It was akin to the miracle Queensland win in 94. We were guilty of waiting for the game to end with 10 to go, as we were just playing for field position. Not a bad tactic, but an 8 point lead in todays game isnt enough insurance.

I'll let the scum continue into round 1 with their false hope. They got their get our of jail card tonight, but there wont be too many more of them for the rest of the year.

However, you can be sure this isnt the last time this season that we'll shoot ourselves in the foot.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #5261
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post
You were saying?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
How are your North Sydney Bears going?
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #5262
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
Friend Made 44 Tackles
Mitchell Made 18 Tackles

Mitchell is a good change off the bench, He could easly earn the number 9 Jersey but when Friend keeps working like a work horse its hard to take the 9 off him..

Braith is hard to place, i dont really want him in the halves but i want him as Captain, And i dont think he is good in Lock....but we all know He will wear the 6 when fit and Mortz will be placed on the bench.

We will have an ok Season this year but i see big things in 2013...
Imo, all Braith has these days is a killer bomb, and a bit of vision. Smith didnt want him in 2011, so I reckon his time is just about up.

No need to already go looking ahead to 2013. You'll still probably jag a handful or wins throughout the season.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 05:55 AM   #5263
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Imo, all Braith has these days is a killer bomb, and a bit of vision. Smith didnt want him in 2011, so I reckon his time is just about up.

No need to already go looking ahead to 2013. You'll still probably jag a handful or wins throughout the season.

you avatar has been sent, Enjoy it for 6 months , You know i always make quality Avatars too.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #5264
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

gunna be a ****ed week , nooooooooooooo anyone but the eternal friggin enemy - ****en feather duster pricks.
perko is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:35 AM   #5265
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perko View Post
gunna be a ****ed week , nooooooooooooo anyone but the eternal friggin enemy - ****en feather duster pricks.

we have put that claim to rest so many times, including tonight.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum