Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #5851
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He is a good footy player but terribly cringeworthy to watch at times.

What the **** is going on with him in this pic
Judging by the expression on his face, looks like he's about to fall into a Sandow shoulder charge.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #5852
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

****ing tigers... i cannot remember a worse start to the seaon in years

our defense is the worst in the comp... goal line defense is ok but teams are raping us up the middle... every time the Raiders made a bust they would break through. Like 15 line breaks or something insane
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:05 PM   #5853
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,045
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He is a good footy player but terribly cringeworthy to watch at times.

What the **** is going on with him in this pic
I ****ing knew it.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #5854
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Come Slap me on the Back in Paradise
Posts: 1,134
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
Inglis & Bird were both found not guilty

Alledgedly Inglis was struggling with his now wife when she was trying to hurt herself & we all know Bird stupidly threw a glass & it all went arse up, but neither kicked the shit out of a woman whilst she was curled up in the feotal position


Bird glassed his g/f and tried to get his flatmate to take the blame for it - no way was that just innocent high jinks that went "arse up".

Bird is a grub, he's done far more than was reported in the news - Lara Bingle took an AVO out on him a few years ago because he was harassing her with lewd text messages.

Yeah, gotta love Inglis' use of the "self harm" defence when Bird tried that too.

Just because they were found not guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Any bloke who hits or throws a glass at a girl is a grub - never mind the severity of the situation.

The reason they were found not guilty and are still in the NRL (unlike the previously mentioned Sharks player who was thrown out) is because they are good players and clubs wanted them - just like Carney with his drinking.
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #5855
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
****ing tigers... i cannot remember a worse start to the seaon in years

our defense is the worst in the comp... goal line defense is ok but teams are raping us up the middle... every time the Raiders made a bust they would break through. Like 15 line breaks or something insane
Bryce Gibbs was extremly under rated with his defence in the middle of the field, we are missing him big time
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #5856
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Come Slap me on the Back in Paradise
Posts: 1,134
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He is a good footy player but terribly cringeworthy to watch at times.

What the **** is going on with him in this pic


He's a fcken chimp
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #5857
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post

Just because they were found not guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it.
Same applies to Brett Stewart. Though that didnt stop you from spilling tears all over ESB for months on end, whilst weeping about how he was so hard done by. I think the mods had to get the e-squeegee out on more than a few occasions back then.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #5858
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Come Slap me on the Back in Paradise
Posts: 1,134
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Same applies to Brett Stewart. Though that didnt stop you from spilling tears all over ESB for months on end, whilst weeping about how he was so hard done by. I think the mods had to get the e-squeegee out on more than a few occasions back then.
I had inside info on that mess, he was never guilty of what he was accused of. Perhaps if you'd ever been accused of such a distasteful crime you'd have some sort of empathy for the bloke, considering it mentally broke him for 2 years - some people never come back from that sort of mud flung at their name.

Tears? No, but I voiced my distaste at the way the pencil-necked chinless Gallop handled it.

Freedom of speech bra, kind of like when you and your inbred mob of houseo's flooded the steps of Town Hall with their tears to get LOL@Souffs back into the comp only to be wooden spoon favourites every year - the redheaded stepchild of the NRL, LOL@Souffs

Don't be mentioning squeegees now, Crying Game boy
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #5859
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post
I had inside info on that mess, he was never guilty of what he was accused of. Perhaps if you'd ever been accused of such a distasteful crime you'd have some sort of empathy for the bloke, considering it mentally broke him for 2 years - some people never come back from that sort of mud flung at their name.

Tears? No, but I voiced my distaste at the way the pencil-necked chinless Gallop handled it.

Freedom of speech bra, kind of like when you and your inbred mob of houseo's flooded the steps of Town Hall with their tears to get LOL@Souffs back into the comp only to be wooden spoon favourites every year - the redheaded stepchild of the NRL, LOL@Souffs

Don't be mentioning squeegees now, Crying Game boy
There is no e in the word Houso ya North Shore Yuppie
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #5860
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post
I had inside info on that mess, he was never guilty of what he was accused of. Perhaps if you'd ever been accused of such a distasteful crime you'd have some sort of empathy for the bloke, considering it mentally broke him for 2 years - some people never come back from that sort of mud flung at their name.

Tears? No, but I voiced my distaste at the way the pencil-necked chinless Gallop handled it.

Freedom of speech bra, kind of like when you and your inbred mob of houseo's flooded the steps of Town Hall with their tears to get LOL@Souffs back into the comp only to be wooden spoon favourites every year - the redheaded stepchild of the NRL, LOL@Souffs

Don't be mentioning squeegees now, Crying Game boy
So what makes it beyond possibility that GI or even Bird may not be guilty? After all, they were all proven 'not guilty' why does Stewart get the JM benefit of the doubt?

Inside info? Forgive me for being blunt, but what inside info did you actually have? First hand info? If not, it counts for very little, as everyone on the North Shore supposedly has some sort of inside info on what really happened. I've been working out that way for a few months now, and have heard stories on both sides of the fence. I take them all with a pinch of salt.

I'm not saying he did it, I just question why you're convinced Inglis is so guilty, yet Stewart isnt. Both were accused of horrible acts. If you look at it from an outsiders perspective, Inglis comes off the less guilty, as after all was said and done, he end up marrying his girl, whereas Stewarts missus end up dumping him.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #5861
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post


Bird glassed his g/f and tried to get his flatmate to take the blame for it - no way was that just innocent high jinks that went "arse up".

Bird is a grub, he's done far more than was reported in the news - Lara Bingle took an AVO out on him a few years ago because he was harassing her with lewd text messages.

Yeah, gotta love Inglis' use of the "self harm" defence when Bird tried that too.

Just because they were found not guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Any bloke who hits or throws a glass at a girl is a grub - never mind the severity of the situation.

The reason they were found not guilty and are still in the NRL (unlike the previously mentioned Sharks player who was thrown out) is because they are good players and clubs wanted them - just like Carney with his drinking.



Now now mr Mental, theres no need to make a mockery of the "common law" system of Australia, a system of law & order that has been in place for centuries, you should have the good sense & adequate grace to accept that when a man is found not guilty, then that is the end of it, he is infact not guilty, of course appeals may pend but until that time i suggest you respect our justice system & refrain from slandering innocent men
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:12 AM   #5862
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Come Slap me on the Back in Paradise
Posts: 1,134
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
So what makes it beyond possibility that GI or even Bird may not be guilty? After all, they were all proven 'not guilty' why does Stewart get the JM benefit of the doubt?

Inside info? Forgive me for being blunt, but what inside info did you actually have? First hand info? If not, it counts for very little, as everyone on the North Shore supposedly has some sort of inside info on what really happened. I've been working out that way for a few months now, and have heard stories on both sides of the fence. I take them all with a pinch of salt.

I'm not saying he did it, I just question why you're convinced Inglis is so guilty, yet Stewart isnt. Both were accused of horrible acts. If you look at it from an outsiders perspective, Inglis comes off the less guilty, as after all was said and done, he end up marrying his girl, whereas Stewarts missus end up dumping him.
Yeah you might want to check your facts first eh?

Stewart was accused of ***ual assault by someone of unsound mind and the daughter of a bloke who has been done for embezzlement and theft and admitted in court he had over 100 aliases. Inglis was accused by (as you have pointed out) the woman who is now his wife, Bird was accused by the woman who is still his girlfriend and tried to pin it on his flatmate. Do the maths there.

I won't divulge what or who I know to have known what the real story in the Stewart case was, suffice to say a completely innocent man was character-assassinated by gutter trash and anyone who didn't support Manly sided with her, regardless of their knowledge of the case. He lost a lot of money from the incident and his mental and physical health was heavily impacted by it.

My problem was with the way Gallop dealt with it and always has been.
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #5863
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Come Slap me on the Back in Paradise
Posts: 1,134
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
Now now mr Mental, theres no need to make a mockery of the "common law" system of Australia, a system of law & order that has been in place for centuries, you should have the good sense & adequate grace to accept that when a man is found not guilty, then that is the end of it, he is infact not guilty, of course appeals may pend but until that time i suggest you respect our justice system & refrain from slandering innocent men


You don't believe a word of that but it backs up your soapbox agenda

It must suck having to stick up for trash simply because you've painted yourself into a corner with your edgy desire to be seen standing up for the underdog.

LOL@Souffs
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #5864
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post
Yeah you might want to check your facts first eh?

Stewart was accused of ***ual assault by someone of unsound mind and the daughter of a bloke who has been done for embezzlement and theft and admitted in court he had over 100 aliases. Inglis was accused by (as you have pointed out) the woman who is now his wife, Bird was accused by the woman who is still his girlfriend and tried to pin it on his flatmate. Do the maths there.

I won't divulge what or who I know to have known what the real story in the Stewart case was, suffice to say a completely innocent man was character-assassinated by gutter trash and anyone who didn't support Manly sided with her, regardless of their knowledge of the case. He lost a lot of money from the incident and his mental and physical health was heavily impacted by it.

My problem was with the way Gallop dealt with it and always has been.



nobody gives a ****

Inglis, Bird & Stewart have all been found not guilty, if you're fair dinkum you respect the law & move on

lui is as guilty as **** & pleaded guilty
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:23 AM   #5865
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post


You don't believe a word of that but it backs up your soapbox agenda

It must suck having to stick up for trash simply because you've painted yourself into a corner with your edgy desire to be seen standing up for the underdog.

LOL@Souffs


rather you've painted yourself into a corner labelling innocent men guilty

swallow your pride & admit it

My initial argument was to get rid of robert Lui , a man who kicked six shades of shit out of his girlfriend & admited it by pleading guilty, all i said was i cant think of anyone else who has been guilty of the same degree of bastardry ( however there probably are, in the league world), however the two examples you brought up are just plain wrong & false, admit your stupidity & move on, find someone else to pick on
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013