teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
What fans are they?
Only nuffies like yourself and toilet4life expected Inglis to come out of the box 100 miles an hour after only training for 2 full weeks. Everyone else has conceded that it'll take a while for him to get into his stride.

He did play like shit, and looked unfit out there. IMO, it will take him a month or so to get back to where he should be. But hey, every pro footballer has played likie shit before.

After rewatching bits of the game, Sandow's kicking game was abysmal. The guy has heart, enthusiasm and can entertain the crowd, but he is all over the place, and will always have faults that will be a burden to the team. Like Talanoa, he has gone backwards from his debut year, though Talanoa was actually my pick of the backs today.
Like I said, Titans will swap you Prince for Sandow...

Please
teke is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 05:30 AM   #662
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Wesser?

You're joking. He was the best in your backline...others ran away from Idris when he touched the ball
Your hard on for big bicep black athletes is getting sick mate

Wesser's pathetic attempt to tackle Keating made Sandow's tackling look like Tallis on Hodgson.

His shambollic air catch that led to Bryson Goodwin catching a ball he should have never ever caught, then going over untouched to the tryline.

And just when he was about to make a bit of it up with a solid but expected one on one tackle, he gave away a penalty and got himself 10 in the bin. If it wasnt for nuffies like Sandow, etc that sin binning would have benefitted us.

Thats basically 3 trys the shit cunt let in, and I wont even go on about him ****ing up attacking plays.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 05:36 AM   #663
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Like I said, Titans will swap you Prince for Sandow...

Please
Sandow has 10 more games to prove himself. After that, we can look forward to reading about his washed up arse not being able to handle the piss.

Wayne Bennett once referred to him as the next Alphie. To me, he'll be the next Craig Trindall.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 06:04 AM   #664
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:

Wesser's pathetic attempt to tackle Keating made Sandow's tackling look like Tallis on Hodgson.

His shambollic air catch that led to Bryson Goodwin catching a ball he should have never ever caught, then going over untouched to the tryline.

And just when he was about to make a bit of it up with a solid but expected one on one tackle, he gave away a penalty and got himself 10 in the bin. If it wasnt for nuffies like Sandow, etc that sin binning would have benefitted us.

Thats basically 3 trys the shit cunt let in, and I wont even go on about him ****ing up attacking plays.
I got nothing to come back with that reply, 30 good fantasy pts for me from him is all I can say and he was the better of your backs
teke is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 06:14 AM   #665
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
I got nothing to come back with that reply, 30 good fantasy pts for me from him is all I can say and he was the better of your backs
Is 30 good? I have no idea how fantasy league works.
If Wesser got 30 today, I imagine Foran would have rocked up 500,000.

Wesser was by far the worst player on the pitch today. I really hope we start next week without him, even if we are still down to 10 men it would have to be a plus.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 06:20 AM   #666
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Is 30 good? I have no idea how fantasy league works.
If Wesser got 30 today, I imagine Foran would have rocked up 500,000.

Wesser was by far the worst player on the pitch today. I really hope we start next week without him, even if we are still down to 10 men it would have to be a plus.

Inglis was worst in stadium
teke is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 06:23 AM   #667
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:

Inglis was worst in stadium
Believe me, he wasnt too far behind him. The thing is though, you know Inglis will only get better, while Wesser will continue to execute headless chook type plays for the remainder of his career (2 more weeks) like the tomato can he is.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #668
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1132

Was Happy to the Storm put 40 on the Titans.

Shit Slater and Smith off to great form already this year.

Im glad were playing for points and at the moment look out we came to play this year.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #669
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

**** Inglis anyway...we got Jack Reed!
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #670
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 300

anyone else concerned for John Lang? he dead set looks bad, I just saw some of the rabbits game and he looks so stressed out...more then usual , I hope he gets through this season ok cos he doesn't look like a happy man, and at his age he doesn't need stress.
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #671
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
anyone else concerned for John Lang? he dead set looks bad, I just saw some of the rabbits game and he looks so stressed out...more then usual , I hope he gets through this season ok cos he doesn't look like a happy man, and at his age he doesn't need stress.
If he doesnt like the heat, he can **** off with Wesser.

It's good to see him firing rockets up the team though. Last weeks half time rev up seemed to work, and this week our forwads stood up. Unfortunately our mental frailties still exist where we are unable to close out a tight one.

He now needs to back up his rants with axings.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #672
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Go Manly woohoo!!!

Snake captains an understrength Manly for the first time and they turn the rooters over at their home ground

Anyway, what's all this love for Inglis? The way some of you cunts are talking about him you'd think he'd been out injured for a season, or playing in the English Superleague for the past 3 years - why shouldn't the cunt be match fit, or at least making an effort out there?

Look at all the other players who actually have been out injured or have returned from overseas - they're all making a good fist of it - remember when Wendell came back from his 2 year okie ban? Sure, he wasn't match fit but geez he was putting in for Saints.

Why the seperate set of standards for that greedy lazy fat cunt Inglis?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #673
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
Yeah, I was thinking that last week when Souths played your mob - he's a lot redder in the face than he used to be, looks like a heart attack waiting to happen...
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #674
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:

harsh.if RW didnt commit the professional foul and let the dogs get a quick play the ball the Dogs score for sure.
better to commit the foul and hope 12 men can hold them out for 8 minutes.GI was woeful.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #675
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Wesser blames himself for Souths loss.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum