Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 05-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #7351
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
just out of curiosity does anyone else get the feeling that when david gallop retires he is going to write a book or something that shits all over rugby league and the people who play it?
For him to write a book, he'd have to chop his own head off to use his pencil neck.

If the Dogs end up T-Rex, and retain Kasiano, and still somehow get Jennings, questions about their cap need to be asked. Though from what I've read, Penrith are willing to chip in a few hundred K to whoever takes Jennings from them.
pecks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2012, 06:12 AM   #7352
pecks
East Side Guru

Ben Barba saving 2 trys, and stealing the ball of Pearce before Pearce has an Anasta like sook attack.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #7353
pecks
East Side Guru

Thats one of the biggest sook attacks I've ever seen, even by Anasta's standards. Cant believe the ref took it. Definitely should have been marched to the bin.

Someone should just tap Braith on the shoulder and remind him that the scums season is over so no need for such emotion.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #7354
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Thats one of the biggest sook attacks I've ever seen, even by Anasta's standards. Cant believe the ref took it. Definitely should have been marched to the bin.

Someone should just tap Braith on the shoulder and remind him that the scums season is over so no need for such emotion.
the guy has heart but unfortunately he shows it by being a cunt

he will fit in well at the tigers.. we have become a bunch of divers
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #7355
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

That was sweet.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #7356
pecks
East Side Guru

And that should do it.

Holidays are awesome. Drinking every night, awesome food, Souths getting a roll on while the scum are sinking further and further into the toilet.

Love it.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #7357
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

Wheres that Rorter for life cunt??

here chookie chookie chookie!!!
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 07:06 AM   #7358
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post

He's busy creating a GIF of how one of the Dogs trys was really a knock on and how it costed them the game.

The Roosters hilarity aside, the Dogs looked alright. Their powerful forwards laid the platform and they took their chances. Still not seeing much of an expansive gameplan for them though, which gives me confidence for next week. A few sore bodies out there, and a short turn around for them will work into our favour.

Should be a good game next Saturday.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 07:28 AM   #7359
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

Quote:
He's busy creating a GIF of how one of the Dogs trys was really a knock on and how it costed them the game.

The Roosters hilarity aside, the Dogs looked alright. Their powerful forwards laid the platform and they took their chances. Still not seeing much of an expansive gameplan for them though, which gives me confidence for next week. A few sore bodies out there, and a short turn around for them will work into our favour.

Should be a good game next Saturday.

hopefully the win will lull them into a false sense of security
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #7360
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post

Im right here.

Doesnt bother me none cos i know who will get the last laugh, And it will be a good one, Watching all you souffs fans get your hopes up just to fail as usuall.
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #7361
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
Im right here.

Doesnt bother me none cos i know who will get the last laugh, And it will be a good one, Watching all you souffs fans get your hopes up just to fail as usuall.
Your username is Rooster4Life and you're not bothered that your shit clubs season is now beyond life support?
No wonder you got all Braith Anasta like after origin, as you've clearly thrown in your cards for season 2012 and origin is all youve got left.

So hows the next premiership coming along for ya? Sure you didnt mean to type premier shit? 3rd last, and discraceful acts from your players are really leaving a rotten stench from your toilet of a club. Perhaps thats what you were really sniffing?
pecks is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #7362
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

you guys must tire of my tragic attachment to the Eels but a little part of me aches when I look at tonights scoreline and see Inu and Wright both bagged doubles.....

and yet I don't want Tony Williams back purely because we let him go cause we wouldn't pay 200k for him and to get him now will cost 450-500k
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #7363
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
you guys must tire of my tragic attachment to the Eels but a little part of me aches when I look at tonights scoreline and see Inu and Wright both bagged doubles.....

and yet I don't want Tony Williams back purely because we let him go cause we wouldn't pay 200k for him and to get him now will cost 450-500k
As you know, I've been in similar and murkier waters than you now. Parra will come good eventually.
I love barracking for the underdog, but when it's the scum I just get much more enjoyment by putting my foot to their throats and their wheezing cries for help gives me musical orgasms.

Inu was very good. I bet the Warriors fans are wondering where that sort of performance was when he was with them.

Williams has a massive price tag on him. He is a devestating player, and similar to Dave Taylor is many aspects. Unfortunately he also gets lazy at times. Would probably struggle with the extra responsibility that'd be asked of him at Parra, but it'd still be a good signing.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #7364
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 300

Quote:
Your username is Rooster4Life and you're not bothered that your shit clubs season is now beyond life support?
No wonder you got all Braith Anasta like after origin, as you've clearly thrown in your cards for season 2012 and origin is all youve got left.

So hows the next premiership coming along for ya? Sure you didnt mean to type premier shit? 3rd last, and discraceful acts from your players are really leaving a rotten stench from your toilet of a club. Perhaps thats what you were really sniffing?

live it up while you can, you dont get to do it often, But as i said, things will fall apart for you soon.

The Problem with our team is we have a 5/8 who has no idea, The Sooner he goes to the Tigers and Maloney comes in the better.

All i can say about this season is we are a 50min team who dominates in the forwards but when we get in try range we have no idea.

Thank god for Parramatta
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Old 05-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #7365
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

was it written earlier here that Des Hasler thinks Inu hasn't been coached properly - I read it somewhere? Would be great if Des can unlock his full potential. I hope he goes well, he's got freakish talent and I'd be happy to still have him at Parra.
TheDuke is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum