Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #10261
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Congrats mate. Hope you enjoyed the night celebrating as any fan would.
had a few quiet Johnny Walker cans. Just a few.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:34 AM   #10262
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
lol, did they pay 200 bucks for jerseys to burn or did they rip them off some Melbourne fans?
No the ppl there were still wearing them at the time
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:39 AM   #10263
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
had a few quiet Johnny Walker cans. Just a few.
Congrats Mate,

But seriously, I hate your club and next year you will be hearing the same shit but for not as long cause they wont do shit
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2012, 05:45 AM   #10264
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Congrats Mate,

But seriously, I hate your club and next year you will be hearing the same shit but for not as long cause they wont do shit
Thanks I guess but Teke you can say what you want because they way you talk about NRL and who you think will win Id rather listen to myself and my own tips.

No Offense but your dissing a club like Melbourne when your a Titan fan now thats rich mate.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #10265
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
No Offense but your dissing a club like Melbourne when your a Titan fan now thats rich mate.
I just gotta laugh at that, Titans financial situation is an example of what can happen to clubs who have to hit the ground running unlike the very public and talked about Storm situation

I won most of the tipping comps I was in this year, we'll do a ESB tipping comp next year
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:01 AM   #10266
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
I havnt been in here yet since the Win.

But they deserved it and as a fan I deserved it.

Woooop ****ing Wooop

Lets do this again next year I say.

Go Storm.



**** off you're as plastic as your mate Donkey, you, like him, wouldnt know a scrum from a tackle, a knock on from an offside, you storm cunts are all alike
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:08 AM   #10267
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
This is quite a funny thread fellas,
Now i'll start off and honestly say i know sweet **** all about league, due to geographic differences like the Murray river.
A couple of questions..
The incident with the bloke who bit Slater on the ear, does the ref need to see that type of thing before he can pass judgement, and do they sin bin the guy and for how long during a game would his punishment last for a nibble like that?
I reckon someone biting your ear would be pretty ****ing loud.
And do Foxsports during the rest of the season cover games without commercial breaks or commentators telling us what's on 60 minutes tonight?
If so, which channel is it better to view it on?


The ref generally has to clearly see it or he can be notified from upstairs, video ref etc, but even then it wasnt clear enough to really pass absolute judgement, there were some reports during the game that the ref lost audio reception from the video box, not sure if its been said yet but it was going around on twitter

There would be no sin bin for an incident like that, there could have been a case for a sin binning for a few of the fighters, especially the ones who ran a distance to get involved, but they are pretty reluctant to wreck a big game like this with send offs or sin bins, there is more of a culture to put things on report for safetys sake

As for preferred viewing, its much a muchness, but yes Fox dont have commercial breaks & i suppose channel nein make commentators give other shows a plug now & again
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:14 AM   #10268
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I just gotta laugh at that, Titans financial situation is an example of what can happen to clubs who have to hit the ground running unlike the very public and talked about Storm situation

I won most of the tipping comps I was in this year, we'll do a ESB tipping comp next year
I can if you want to lose mate like the Americans did to me in College Gridiron and like how Im going in Rummy's Boxing Tipping.



I knew you might bight mate. Nah Titans are ok man there from Queensland. I just like to stir ya.
But thanks for the congrats though and I know most hate the Storm as we are Mexicans and My Old man that lives in Queensland still hasnt rang me the weak bastard because he knows I will be giving them shit.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #10269
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 226
vCash: 86
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
**** off you're as plastic as your mate Donkey, you, like him, wouldnt know a scrum from a tackle, a knock on from an offside, you storm cunts are all alike
Well you probably don't know how it really feels to win a premiership.
**** NRL will always play second fiddle to AFL with that pox attitude to people who don't know as much as you about that game for barbarians who bite,punch,eye gouge and spear tackle each other in the name of sport.
The AFL are killing it compared to the NRL slop you profess to be the expert in.
Bye loser
The Jackal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:19 AM   #10270
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
**** off you're as plastic as your mate Donkey, you, like him, wouldnt know a scrum from a tackle, a knock on from an offside, you storm cunts are all alike
Really Wide Open. Mate I know the game and I know it well enough. What hurts for you Wide Open is that a Victorian that once lived in Queensland has more passion for the sport overall than someone like yourself.

Shit Ive even watched a heap of Super League this year as well.

All I can say is Go Storm and Go Queensland.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #10271
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 226
vCash: 86
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
The ref generally has to clearly see it or he can be notified from upstairs, video ref etc, but even then it wasnt clear enough to really pass absolute judgement, there were some reports during the game that the ref lost audio reception from the video box, not sure if its been said yet but it was going around on twitter

There would be no sin bin for an incident like that, there could have been a case for a sin binning for a few of the fighters, especially the ones who ran a distance to get involved, but they are pretty reluctant to wreck a big game like this with send offs or sin bins, there is more of a culture to put things on report for safetys sake

As for preferred viewing, its much a muchness, but yes Fox dont have commercial breaks & i suppose channel nein make commentators give other shows a plug now & again
Did not read due to you writing it.
The Jackal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #10272
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
Really Wide Open. Mate I know the game and I know it well enough. What hurts for you Wide Open is that a Victorian that once lived in Queensland has more passion for the sport overall than someone like yourself.

Shit Ive even watched a heap of Super League this year as well.

All I can say is Go Storm and Go Queensland.



you've got more passion than me??

thats why you went to so many games this year??

you mong, you're as passionate as that dumb cunt Donkey
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #10273
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Well you probably don't know how it really feels to win a premiership.
**** NRL will always play second fiddle to AFL with that pox attitude to people who don't know as much as you about that game for barbarians who bite,punch,eye gouge and spear tackle each other in the name of sport.
The AFL are killing it compared to the NRL slop you profess to be the expert in.
Bye loser


Was i talking to you knackers???

NRL is growing faster than Aerial ping pong

And all this agro is no reason for you to get your inferioriority complex regarding Melbourne all into gear, you cunts do it all the time, just take it that Melbourne is a shithole like a boy
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #10274
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 226
vCash: 86
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
Was i talking to you knackers???

NRL is growing faster than Aerial ping pong

And all this agro is no reason for you to get your inferioriority complex regarding Melbourne all into gear, you cunts do it all the time, just take it that Melbourne is a shithole like a boy
Well boss, i'll just have to pretend i believe you know what your talking about.
Give it another 20 years and your great grand children will be barracking for the GWS because they pay their players twice as much as those NRL and actually play out the whole game without biting ears and fingering opponents dots.
Not like in an NRL GRAND FINAL when in the cut and thrust action of the first half, the commentators told us how much juice was left in the blackhawk at least twice (6 minutes!!!!!!!!),then every Immortals name and or his wife, kids, parents if they happened to be brown bread, then it was whats on channel 9 for the next 6 nights.
Meat heads selling a shit show for meat heads only.
And don't get me started on them fat little midgits Good Charlotte.
Other than that it's a hardcore sport that i truelly respect and pretend is shit compared to AFL.
No big deal.
No aggro.
The Jackal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #10275
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 226
vCash: 86
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

MCG 99,653 Hawthorn vs Sydney less than 1km from the CBD Saturday arvo.
ANZ stadium Dogs(can't recall suburb's name like most Australian sports fans) vs Melbourne 80,000 ish bum**** knowhere from the CBD Sunday twilight
The Jackal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013