Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #11371
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
And again, with SBW pulling out, beyond shit weather... Why would it pull more then 2k? if it was decent weather with SBW in we wouldnt get 30 but would have been alot more.. and no need to insult me.. did i call you a name?





decent weather & one overrated sheep shagging ****wit & you'd have pulled 30 grand???...get ****ed you would have Luigi

20000 at the charity shield & there was a threat of rain, you cunts are pathetic, rorter fans are just soft
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #11372
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Engadine-NSW
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 300
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
decent weather & one overrated sheep shagging ****wit & you'd have pulled 30 grand???...get ****ed you would have Luigi

20000 at the charity shield & there was a threat of rain, you cunts are pathetic, rorter fans are just soft

did i say 30?

and its no fair to compare boith games, we all know that shield if like your GF so no suprise you get a decent crowd.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A Picture is Worth a 1000 words
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #11373
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #11374
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,052
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
??????????????
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #11375
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

popular team the rorters
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:59 AM   #11376
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

popular team the rorters
going by that pic, it appears the only people who did go were the WAG's, and probably a few of those stayed at home as well.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #11377
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Engadine-NSW
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 300
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
going by that pic, it appears the only people who did go were the WAG's, and probably a few of those stayed at home as well.
we could have 1 supporter (me) and i still woiuldnt give a damn, there My team, idc how many more people love them like me, there my team. you can worry about fan numbers and member numbers all you want, what i care about is having good seasons and winning grandfinals, if all you can brag about is having more fans then ill let you have that, god knows you need it.
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #11378
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
we could have 1 supporter (me) and i still woiuldnt give a damn, there My team, idc how many more people love them like me, there my team. you can worry about fan numbers and member numbers all you want, what i care about is having good seasons and winning grandfinals, if all you can brag about is having more fans then ill let you have that, god knows you need it.





It's not about having more fans, it just proves what a passionless shit club it is, no heart, no balls

Face it Luigi, Easts/ Sydney city/ Sydney Roosters are a joke, you dont even have any juniors, you just throw money at any kiwis, Qlders who can catch a ball
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:07 AM   #11379
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Engadine-NSW
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 300
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
It's not about having more fans, it just proves what a passionless shit club it is, no heart, no balls

Face it Luigi, Easts/ Sydney city/ Sydney Roosters are a joke, you dont even have any juniors, you just throw money at any kiwis, Qlders who can catch a ball

Please tell us about the superstar juniors you have produced lately...
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #11380
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
Please tell us about the superstar juniors you have produced lately...
why the huge emphasis on producing superstars? Building a more cohesive side would be far more ideal, and we had that last year along with fielding a lot of locals.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #11381
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Engadine-NSW
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 300
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
why the huge emphasis on producing superstars? Building a more cohesive side would be far more ideal, and we had that last year along with fielding a lot of locals.

been working wonders for sure, Feb Premiers.

And dont forget a big chunk of your junior territory is in the Eastern Suburbs.

Last edited by Rooster4Life; 02-24-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #11382
boxing4ever
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 169
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Was the World Club Championship game televised in Australia?

Was a great game and the Storm's defence was immense!!
boxing4ever is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #11383
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4ever View Post
Was the World Club Championship game televised in Australia?

Was a great game and the Storm's defence was immense!!
Yes mate and at a semi decent hour I guess. Even so I missed most of the game. Saw the last 15 minutes. heard the rest of the game was a *******.

I always crack up listening to Eddie and Steve (?) they can be pretty biased and bombastic at times
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #11384
abe01
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 354
vCash: 415
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Ben barba stood down indefinitely..bulldogs CEO on Fox News shortly
abe01 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #11385
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 4,081
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

What did he do.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013