Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #12301
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Parra's defense looks like Swiss cheese tonight. They'll need to rely on heart and be able to stop the Cows getting into their groove to have a chance, despite being ahead for now.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #12302
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Engadine-NSW
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 300
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
guess who had $50 on the raiders 1-12 at $9.55

very happy
Congratulazioni
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:20 AM   #12303
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Was it Boppa Zoo?

Congrats man, I had them with the start in a multi earlier, but the multi had already died after I took the start with the Tigers.
Its funny and Matt Johns knows his football.

As he said the other night the teams that the Storm struggle with are Teams that are Unpredictable and throw the Ball around and he mentioned both the
Warriors and the Raiders.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #12304
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
Its funny and Matt Johns knows his football.

As he said the other night the teams that the Storm struggle with are Teams that are Unpredictable and throw the Ball around and he mentioned both the
Warriors and the Raiders.
Yep. I thought the Warriors were a chance to beat you the other week also. They didn't but they have a good account of themselves.
Raiders and Warriors are always up to giving the Storm a good hard game.
Raiders beat you there last year also, and I think only lost to the storm in round 1 by a try in the last few minutes.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #12305
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Charlie Zelenoffs Xmas card list
Posts: 1,104
vCash: 700
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

I will only submit to Sutton being the NSW 5/8th if Adam Reynolds is put in as halfback. Failing that, Reynolds and anyone other than Pearce.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:53 AM   #12306
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ Puncher View Post
I will only submit to Sutton being the NSW 5/8th if Adam Reynolds is put in as halfback. Failing that, Reynolds and anyone other than Pearce.
That'd definitely get the best out of him, but neither of them Will get selected. Which will be good in a sense that we (souths) wont be shoft on quality come origin time. We're losing 3-0 anyway.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #12307
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Yep. I thought the Warriors were a chance to beat you the other week also. They didn't but they have a good account of themselves.
Raiders and Warriors are always up to giving the Storm a good hard game.
Raiders beat you there last year also, and I think only lost to the storm in round 1 by a try in the last few minutes.
Yeah Matt Johns mentioned these two teams play well against us because of there unpredictability.
Because its hard for a team to prepare for teams like that because you dont know what sort of offense structure is going show up.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:34 AM   #12308
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Engadine-NSW
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 300
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Average game in attack for us but still scored 30, so happy, D still great though
Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:54 AM   #12309
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster4Life View Post
Average game in attack for us but still scored 30, so happy, D still great though





**** off Luigi
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:09 AM   #12310
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

The sub human bottom feeding scum rorters are a farce, they've only beaten one top eight team, they now play away games against manly & the cowboys then a home game against the storm, as well as losing players to origin

Can't wait to see the shit stains exposed
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:49 AM   #12311
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wild West of Sydney
Posts: 3,331
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

As a panther fan there isn't much to say for 2013.

One thing I will say though. The roosters will not win the comp . But i hope the shitbags make the gf & lose via golden point field goal . Team full of wanks .

Would give my left nut to go toe to
Toe with Hargreaves ..
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #12312
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,702
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler View Post
As a panther fan there isn't much to say for 2013.

One thing I will say though. The roosters will not win the comp . But i hope the shitbags make the gf & lose via golden point field goal . Team full of wanks .

Would give my left nut to go toe to
Toe with Hargreaves ..
I hate Maria aswell, avatar bet dragons vs panthers in a couple weeks?
maco_187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #12313
Rooster4Life
Easts Till I Die
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Engadine-NSW
Posts: 1,466
vCash: 300
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Loving the hate!

Rooster4Life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #12314
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

going to buy tickets for panthers vs tigers at centrebet

is grandstand better than the terrace seating?
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:05 AM   #12315
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Charlie Zelenoffs Xmas card list
Posts: 1,104
vCash: 700
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
The sub human bottom feeding scum rorters are a farce, they've only beaten one top eight team, they now play away games against manly & the cowboys then a home game against the storm, as well as losing players to origin

Can't wait to see the shit stains exposed
Come on now, that is almost exactly the same as what happened to the Rabbitohs last year, they would beat every team out of the top 8, win 50/50 against the teams in the bottom of the 8, and never win against teams higher placed than them.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013