Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
HALTON BOXING
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Default leon spinks

Did you know leon spinks holds the record for wining a world title with the fewest professional fights behind him. he took the world heavyweight title of muhamed ali in his 8th professional fight
HALTON BOXING is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
Lights Out
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Third fight. That will never be broken
Lights Out is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
TheGreatA
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,098
vCash: 1000
Default Re: leon spinks

Leon Spinks was also KO'd in one round by an opponent making their professional debut. Talk about a downfall.
TheGreatA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
Swarmer
Patrick
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: You know you done fucked up right? You know that right?
Posts: 9,852
vCash: 1035
Default Re: leon spinks

uhhh no bro, Saensak Muangsurin
Swarmer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
HALTON BOXING
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

lights out im gobsmacked thats unbelievable, got to give you it mate you no your stuff, im well impressed with that one
HALTON BOXING is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
HALTON BOXING
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarmer View Post
uhhh no bro, Saensak Muangsurin
just found out carnt belive it
HALTON BOXING is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
Il Duce
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,486
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

Halton ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'at least you tried'

Good for you Jack,,,,,,,,,,,But,

f you post something, double check, because the guys on this site are the BEST!!
Il Duce is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #8
HALTON BOXING
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
Halton ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'at least you tried'

Good for you Jack,,,,,,,,,,,But,

f you post something, double check, because the guys on this site are the BEST!!
cheers mate im learning
HALTON BOXING is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
My dinner with Conteh
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,999
vCash: 1000
Default Re: leon spinks

Veeraphol Sahaprom and Muangchai Kittikasem won in world titles in fewer bouts than Spinks too.
My dinner with Conteh is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
johnmaff36
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ireland
Posts: 2,628
vCash: 1000
Default Re: leon spinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALTON BOXING View Post
Did you know leon spinks holds the record for wining a world title with the fewest professional fights behind him. he took the world heavyweight title of muhamed ali in his 8th professional fight
Scotlands paul weir won a world title,defended it, then moved up a weight and challenged for another world title- all within his first 8 fights
johnmaff36 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #11
Lights Out
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALTON BOXING View Post
lights out im gobsmacked thats unbelievable, got to give you it mate you no your stuff, im well impressed with that one
Thanks a lot . Benefit of having a Thomas Hearns career set- one of his pre title fights and one of the commentators mentioned that amazing stat. Just from looking at his record on boxrec he had hell of a unusual career. Used a very weird style against Hearns, its on youtube.

Last edited by Lights Out; 01-08-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Lights Out is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #12
HALTON BOXING
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmaff36 View Post
Scotlands paul weir won a world title,defended it, then moved up a weight and challenged for another world title- all within his first 8 fights
HALTON BOXING is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #13
HALTON BOXING
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lights Out View Post
Thanks a lot . Benefit of having a Thomas Hearns career set- one of his pre title fights and one of the commentators mentioned that amazing stat. Just from looking at his record on boxrec he had hell of a unusual career. Used a very weird style against Hearns, its on youtube.

cheers m8 ill get that set and take a look on you tube
HALTON BOXING is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #14
mister
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Default Re: leon spinks

leon was a good fighter
mister is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #15
junior-soprano
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 587
vCash: 1000
Default Re: leon spinks

whatever happened to him..?? i believe he became aloholic or on drugs or something ??? does anyone now ???
junior-soprano is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013