Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: How will Khan/Bradley go?
Khan by decision 33 48.53%
Khan by TKO/KO 9 13.24%
Bradley by decision 18 26.47%
Bradley by TKO/KO 8 11.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2011, 01:37 PM   #16
Coq
Sodomizer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Who do you think wins Bradley vs Khan right now?

khan UD
Coq is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #17
stittyb
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Bradley UD for me. Tough one to call though.

Bradley has a great chin, so I don't see a Khan stoppage, and Bradley will be the aggressor nicking tight rounds.

We gotta remember, although Bradley rarely mixes up his attacks, relying on setting up that big right hand, Maidana's big and infinitely slower right hand found the mark on Khan many times. Khan just doesn't have the head movement to avoid it.

I think Bradley's speed and workrate will make the difference. Khan, for the most part, handled Maidana's steady pressure quite easily, but Bradley is a lot faster than Maidana. He will be right in Khan's chest for 12 hard rounds.
stittyb is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2011, 01:55 PM   #18
mrbassie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'd rather Khan fought Alexander first tbh, it'd be interesting to see him fight a lefty who's imo even quicker than he is.
Also I don't get this attitude a lot of people have that Khan's the guy to beat in the division. The only thing I can put it down to is reflected glory from having the same trainer as Pacquiao. He, Bradley and Alexander are the top 3 guys in the division and imo of those three Khan has the weaker record.
mrbassie is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2011, 03:24 PM   #19
BURNLEYBLUE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Bradley stoppage.
^^^^^^^^ This. After his last 2 performances,Kahn is now Boxoffice and must keep fighting boxoffice opponents. Imo Kahn will get stopped within his next 3 fights. I just think people on here get carried away. The kids good, but he's not that good.
BURNLEYBLUE is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #20
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Bradley UD or possible late stoppage.

Bradley will have more opportunities to hit Amir, who is not an effective jab-and-move guy but a super-fast offensive blitzkrieg, although, without big pop.

Bradley has a good chin, a pretty good defensive radar (for an offensive fighter) and has shown an ability to stick-and-move. I think he would have little trouble landing his stiff right on Khan and following up with his bruising flurries as Amir hoes back to the ropes (a big problem for him IMO, Amir is not particularly hard to find when he on the move, though has obviously improved in slipping shots in punching range and surviving when buzzed) and his jab and offensive are only sporadically well-executed, because Amirs feet lead him into danger, and because he is such a chaotic force when at work. I just think this style will cause him more harm than good in the long run.

Amir however, works hard, has heart and an aesthetically pleasing style, so will will rounds and make it very competitive. Bradley is no finisher, but he's an accurate puncher, and Khan, always full of heart, will try his hardest to make up the late rounds. I see Bradley leading him onto a sharp right that sees him buzz, and this time, ****ed, he can't quite make it through.

Maidana is an awkward terminator-esque fighter, but Bradley is a different proposition, despite his lack of concussive power IMO. He'll beat Khan IMO. What a fight it will be.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #21
ed7890
Col. Hunter Gathers
ESB Addict

vCash: 1127

The poll has really swung away from Bradley
ed7890 is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2011, 04:16 PM   #22
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 900

Khan would dominate the fight. Wide UD or late stoppage. I have always said that Khan was the best at 140.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #23
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1500

braders on points close though bradley will apply the pressure later on khan without ariza will wilt
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #24
supremo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Bradley can't knock out Khan if Maidana can't.

Bradley can work hard and has a great attitude, but that is not enough against someone as skilled as Khan, and who also has a good attitude and work rate.

No way Bradley beats Khan, if the fight comes off I will back Khan heavily.
supremo is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #25
richeglasses
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Khan by way of KO. Khans in a differnt league to Bradley and in facing Maidana has already beaten the second best in the division.
richeglasses is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #26
Scotty321
Champion
East Side Guru

I'd fancy Khan to win 7 rounds and hang on take the win. I think the straight ahead Bradley against Alexander will turn up and he's going to have his moments but his lack of killer instinct will hurt him. Alexander won rounds and didn't get overrun and Khan is bigger and capable of a sticking more hurtful jab into Bradleys face. I think Bradley is a bit of a bully and enjoys feasting on any physical or mental weakness you may have but I believe Khan has enough resolve to bank rounds and keep Tim at bay till it goes deep.
I stick with my opinion that Bradley, the consistent skillful trapper, arrives only when he is in control. Bradley has not been that impressive now in his last two outings both against physically strong opponents he could not steamroll.
The fear of Bradleys use of the noggin got may actually help Khan IF he follows the plan. I can see Freddie putting emphasis on not jumping in as much and not being dragged into any inside fighting. He got away with it against Maidana but this is not a fight where you have to prove anything other than you can beat the guy in front of you.
Scotty321 is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #27
moorser
Belt holder
ESB Addict

id say khan would likely win ud tight
but all bradleys has to do is land clean and hard and its game over
still not convinced by amirs chin and id tell ye one thing its goin to make his career ery interestin
moorser is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum