|02-08-2011, 12:32 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Need help understanding on how to bet on boxing?
1. what do i need to bet on a fight example credit card,paypal stuff like that
2. how does the betting works i understand this part if i bet on pacman and i wanted to win 100 dollar ill have to bet 250. if pacman was -250. and is there any other bet options
3.where do i go to bet online
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by Malccolm; 02-10-2011 at 06:11 AM.
|02-08-2011, 04:41 AM||#2|
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
Join Date: Nov 2006
Re: Need help understanding on how to bet on boxing?
2) Follow this link for a tutorial on how to bet here using your vCash: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The same principles will more or less apply to real betting.
3) There are many websites available (called "offshore sportsbooks") to bet real money and you can find them via Google search, but as with any online transaction you want to do a fair amount of independent research to avoid getting ripped off. Try to use sites that are long-standing and well-reviewed (ie Bodog, BetUS, Betfair, etc) especially if you are new to it.
This may help you as well: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
4) Just FYI - gray is generally not the best font to use on ESB, with its dark display background.