Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
heerko koois
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: veenwouden-netherlands
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 75
Default harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Yes people i had lots of beer ....My pick would be Greb on points over 45 rounds.....
heerko koois is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
heerko koois
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: veenwouden-netherlands
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 75
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea
What is your problem with Greb? He has the best resume in boxing history, how can you rag him just because idiots didn't get any real footage of him? That's not his fault.
heerko koois is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
Calroid
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 341
vCash: 1956
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Tough fight to call.....I see a severe beating for vicious boxer (way too many possibilities to predict the exact way how this will happen) and then sometime around the midway mark of the first round vicious boxer on the end of a leash, kissing Greb's feet and refering to him as Master.
Calroid is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
heerko koois
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: veenwouden-netherlands
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 75
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calroid
Tough fight to call.....I see a severe beating for vicious boxer (way too many possibilities to predict the exact way how this will happen) and then sometime around the midway mark of the first round vicious boxer on the end of a leash, kissing Greb's feet and refering to him as Master.
heerko koois is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:43 PM   #5
JimmyShimmy
1050 psi
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 167lbs - P4P Baddest
Posts: 323
vCash: 1000
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

I'd favour Greb, not by much, to eventually tame the awesome, Vicious boxer.
JimmyShimmy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:50 PM   #6
Arthur
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 153
vCash: 1000
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....


this thread made me laugh heerko.
we don't have any film of greb but we have plenty of film on VB.....i'm gonna have to go with greb anyways on this one
Arthur is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:07 AM   #7
Sizzle
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 647
vCash: 1000
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

In the little footage we have of both I feel they both look equally ridiculous.

So I'm going to go with a draw over 50 rounds.
Sizzle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:20 AM   #8
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Have you guys all witnessed the footage of Vicious kicking heavyweight ass? Just like the great Greb, he easily cuts the much bigger man down to size. He even beckons him to hit him late in the stouch, showing his lust for the battle. I'd have to say Greb cannot beat the modern prototype of himself that is Vicious Boxer
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:11 AM   #9
jyuza
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,199
vCash: 1000
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Have you guys all witnessed the footage of Vicious kicking heavyweight ass? Just like the great Greb, he easily cuts the much bigger man down to size. He even beckons him to hit him late in the stouch, showing his lust for the battle. I'd have to say Greb cannot beat the modern prototype of himself that is Vicious Boxer
I personally was stunned to see this fight. Vicious Boxer didn't take any hit during the entire fight !
Hell even Roy Jones got hit by massive right hand from Ruiz i their heavyweight bout.

He is the truth. That's for sure.
jyuza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:42 AM   #10
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuza
I personally was stunned to see this fight. Vicious Boxer didn't take any hit during the entire fight !
Hell even Roy Jones got hit by massive right hand from Ruiz i their heavyweight bout.

He is the truth. That's for sure.
Vicious made that other guy look like he wasn't trying. He made him look like he had nothing at all really. Total domination of a man much bigger and heavier. I thought i was looking at a Roy Jones clone for a bit, but then i woke up and realised Jones can't mirror this guys speed and reflex.
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:45 AM   #11
heerko koois
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: veenwouden-netherlands
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 75
Default Re: harry Greb vs Vicious boxer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Vicious made that other guy look like he wasn't trying. He made him look like he had nothing at all really. Total domination of a man much bigger and heavier. I thought i was looking at a Roy Jones clone for a bit, but then i woke up and realised Jones can't mirror this guys speed and reflex.
heerko koois is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013